These really aren't that great but figured I would post it anyway. Should be a great game and three of the four anylists this morning on the pre-game picked the Chargers and the line has the Chargers favored by 3.5pts which is pretty interesting. If I was a betting man I would take the undefeated team +3.5pts but that's just me.
1. There have been more running highlights along the Mexican border than from LaDanian Tomlinson in the past few years.
2. Antwan Applewhite sounds like a better name for a character on the Golden Girls than for a football player.
3. The Chargers were the only ones to make the Raiders look like an NFL team this year.
4. I donít know what would be more surprising. Seeing rain in San Diego or finding Billy Volek at the end of the rainbow.
5. Our QB doesnít need a plate of cheese with his whine.
6. Shawne Merriman lists steroids and Tila Tequila as his favorite substances to abuse.
7. Ed Hochuli is on our side
8. Norv Turner said the Bolts arenít as good as outsiders think. Heís wrong. Theyíre a lot worse.
9. Because ESPN is broadcasting the Monday night game in HD, you can expect the image to be so enhanced that it will look like the double chin of Marcus McNeill is staring at you over a pile of pancakes.
10. The lightning bolt on the side of the helmet would be more intimidating on the belly of a Care Bear rather than on Philip Riversí head.