LeGarrette Blount punches out opponent after embarrassing loss - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2012 GSX-R 750
Thumbs down LeGarrette Blount punches out opponent after embarrassing loss

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...n=ncaaf,187235

what a bitch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Re: LeGarrette Blount punches out opponent after embarrassing loss

but at the end of the video they show the boise player taunting him
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Send the piece of shit back to the streets where he belongs...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

yeah - i would have just shot him if I was a cop and said WHOOPS
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 02:43 PM
BRYAN

Motorcycle: 2017 Yamaha XSR900

lol wow. that Oregon player just made himself look like a jackass on national television.
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: K3 600.. K7 750.. 09 R1

Terrible sportsmenship, may cost him quite A LOT! But it was a solid jab...LOL
Dude shouldn't have taunted him though didn't deserve to get dropped but should have left it on the field.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

yeah funny thing is his attidude "changed" for the better
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 10:56 PM
> than you

Motorcycle: 2002 RC51

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomo2surf View Post
Why is he a bitch? I don't condone you punching anyone on the field, but he did swing solo surrounded by blue shirts, which took some nuts.

The Boise St player specifically made a beeline after the final whistle for Blount to taunt him, and thought he was gonna get away with it. I can watch that video over and over it's so hilarious. Knocked spit from his mouth, and dropped him like a sack of potatoes. And the look on his face as he was going down was comedy.

However, Blount was wrong and definitely deserved a suspension. 3-4 games max. Suspending him for the season sends a message, but is excessive in my opinion.

Lemme watch that video again.

Don't chase em', replace em'.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R1000 B/W (the fastest color)

Took some nuts? The guy is a fucking headcase man. The reason NONE of his teammates were there is because NONE of his teammates like him. None. He's a loose cannon and has no respect for anyone, teammates included. Notice how long it took anyone to restrain him and most were security staff? Everyone in a white jersey was trying their best to act like they saw nothing and headed in the other direction. The Boise State player singled him out because he had it coming. He shouldn't have popped off prior ot the game talking all the shit he did and it never would have happened. What do you think would happen if a guy talked as much shit about destroying them on their home field and then got his ass handed to him? I don't condone the shit talking by the Boise player (I HATE the amount of poor sportsmanship in sports at all levels these days) but at the same time at no point does someone's shit talking excuse physical violence. And besides that punch, he then went Ron Artest on the fans, other players, security staff and even took shots at (now former) teammates. This guy is king douche and this stupid antic just cost him millions and will forever change the outcome of his life. He was projected to be a 1st round pick and now probably will go undrafted. That alone will cost him dearly and the liklihood of him getting a shot at the pros is now slim to none. Let's not forget he has a LONG record of this sort of thing and has already been reprimanded several times for his failure to respect authority. With his short temperment adn poor decision making I wouldn't take a chance on him.

This guy is a douche and will be locked up for a violent crime within a year. Too bad security didn't haul him off on the spot and charge him with assault. When a couple of his teammates were trying to take him to the locker room security staff wouldn't allow it and I was hoping to hell they were going to put the bracelets on him. He's a thug and just pissed all over the university of Oregon, Boise State, NCAA football and sportsmanship the world over. Good job douche!
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: K3 600.. K7 750.. 09 R1

Not that I condone what the Oregon player did but I'm glad he got his block rocked. Not did he just taunt verbally, he touched him. In my opinion the Boise St player should be suspended for a period of time as well.

(Boise St takes their win, gets on the bus Blount still has an opportunity to play at the collegiate level and possibly beyond)

If a person starts a riot hes charged. Hes not let off because there are 50 others looting and beating people.
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui3tStorm View Post
Not that I condone what the Oregon player did but I'm glad he got his block rocked. Not did he just taunt verbally, he touched him. In my opinion the Boise St player should be suspended for a period of time as well.

(Boise St takes their win, gets on the bus Blount still has an opportunity to play at the collegiate level and possibly beyond)

If a person starts a riot hes charged. Hes not let off because there are 50 others looting and beating people.
If all he did was sucker punch the Boise State LB in retaliation for his taunting and had he been clean prior to it I think we would be looking at a 3 game suspension tops. The fact of the matter is the guy is a prick and his talent is the ONLY reason he was on the team. He has a history for shit similar to this and is widely known to be an un coach able cocky prick. He has no respect for authority and none of his own teammates liked the guy. Couple that with the 15min tirade that ensued following the punch including wanting to go in the stands to fight fans, throwing swings at people wearing Oregon uni's and even resisting security personnel that was brandishing badges. Add all that up with the fact that this game was supposed to signify sportsmanship with an entire nation watching and the fact that it was his senior season anyway and you have recipe for lost cause. He may have been the most potent offensive player they had but after that loss where were they going anyway? You need to keep the future in mind and recruiting would be difficult going forward if you kept a proven liability and bad influence like that on the team for the sake of a few more yards in what's going to be a salvage season anyway. I think the punishment was just considering how many chances he was given prior to this as well as how bad this incident was in it's entirety and he's lucky that the fuzz didn't cuff him, stuff him and charge him with assault that night.
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: k5 1k

i think it was a stupid thing to do, but football is an aggressive and emotional sport. people get pinched, spat on, elbowed ect all the time in fb. it happened to me a couple times a season. it was awful timing and a stupid decision but not at all as bad as everyone is making out to be. my man was talkin shit and his ass cracked. people have riots in baseball, its legal to fight in hockey, but this dude loses his temper and now he is a bitch, he needs to back to the streets, this that blah blah blah. It's bs, there are fuckn fist fights in camp, practice, and scrimmiges all the time.... get over it. he needs some punishment but the entire season is bs man. glad the clown from boise got cracked, thats good ole fashion getting what you ask for
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by *D.Teal23* View Post
i think it was a stupid thing to do, but football is an aggressive and emotional sport. people get pinched, spat on, elbowed ect all the time in fb. it happened to me a couple times a season. it was awful timing and a stupid decision but not at all as bad as everyone is making out to be. my man was talkin shit and his ass cracked. people have riots in baseball, its legal to fight in hockey, but this dude loses his temper and now he is a bitch, he needs to back to the streets, this that blah blah blah. It's bs, there are fuckn fist fights in camp, practice, and scrimmiges all the time.... get over it. he needs some punishment but the entire season is bs man. glad the clown from boise got cracked, thats good ole fashion getting what you ask for
Ask Blount if it was worth it.
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post
If all he did was sucker punch the Boise State LB in retaliation for his taunting and had he been clean prior to it I think we would be looking at a 3 game suspension tops. The fact of the matter is the guy is a prick and his talent is the ONLY reason he was on the team. He has a history for shit similar to this and is widely known to be an un coach able cocky prick. He has no respect for authority and none of his own teammates liked the guy. Couple that with the 15min tirade that ensued following the punch including wanting to go in the stands to fight fans, throwing swings at people wearing Oregon uni's and even resisting security personnel that was brandishing badges. Add all that up with the fact that this game was supposed to signify sportsmanship with an entire nation watching and the fact that it was his senior season anyway and you have recipe for lost cause. He may have been the most potent offensive player they had but after that loss where were they going anyway? You need to keep the future in mind and recruiting would be difficult going forward if you kept a proven liability and bad influence like that on the team for the sake of a few more yards in what's going to be a salvage season anyway. I think the punishment was just considering how many chances he was given prior to this as well as how bad this incident was in it's entirety and he's lucky that the fuzz didn't cuff him, stuff him and charge him with assault that night.
i get you here.... i understand both sides. did anyone see that fan hit BLOUNT in the shoulder pad??? it was a pussy ass swing but that guy should got rushed by security... those fans can be harsh man, pay attention to what happens after touchdowns. i''ve seen beer and hotdogs thrown, shit isnt kool.
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I can't tell you how much I hate when 'fans' pull that shit. I fully believe if people are willing to give a statement or if they capture the incident on film people who intentionally do that should be prosecuted. I hate idiots like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *D.Teal23* View Post
i get you here.... i understand both sides. did anyone see that fan hit BLOUNT in the shoulder pad??? it was a pussy ass swing but that guy should got rushed by security... those fans can be harsh man, pay attention to what happens after touchdowns. i''ve seen beer and hotdogs thrown, shit isnt kool.
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Squid

Motorcycle: 07 gsx-r 600

Bet he ends up in Philadelphia, they like thugs
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 10:02 PM
bcc
Amateur

i dont condone it ,but if your gonna put your hands on me and taunt me you deserve what ya get .

the bitch is the guy that dropped like a sack of wet shit for hoping his taunt wasn't going to be responded to .

sure punching a guy is a stupid ass move and if he's off the team then too bad for him,no sympathy there for not thinking ,but like i said dont put your hands on a guy if you dont want hands in your face.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-05-2009, 10:04 PM
bcc
Amateur

and anyone who doesnt think football is full of sucker punches and dirty shit in tackles has obviously never played the game
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcc View Post
and anyone who doesnt think football is full of sucker punches and dirty shit in tackles has obviously never played the game
i remember playing against our rival school and oh man was that a fucked up game. i remember getting a hand off and being stood up in the hole and gang tackled... i had an ellbow on the throat, some one was pinching my fuckn groin, and i got a penalty for throwin a swing.... i sat the rest of the first half... so guess what happens my first carry of the second half. i got spat on. its ok though cracked this dudes ribs when he went up high for a pass (on def i was a corner)... brutal game and we lost. but yup football is no joke... i miss the game.
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 01:09 AM
Superbike

Motorcycle: 2011 GSXR750 on the way

Awesome

Nice jab, dropped him like a sack of potatoes. Fucked dudes career up ut I bet the other dude has a sore jaw and is embarassed as fuck, especially with it floating around on places like you tube. Both losers in the end of that on. I think its funny myself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode