Great, now Brandon Marshall wants out of Denver too - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R1000 B/W (the fastest color)
Great, now Brandon Marshall wants out of Denver too

To go to Chicago no doubt.

FUCK YOU DOUCHE MCDANIELS!!!!!

x a lot

that is all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Court Jester

Motorcycle: 87-88 and 90 GSX-R750's
Re: Great, now Brandon Marshall wants out of Denver too

Jer you need to become a Texans fan, we look more like the Broncos than they do.
Never should have let Kubiak go.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

It's going to be tough to be a Bronco fan this year. I don't know who they are.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 07:10 PM
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: 2007 zx-6r

copied n pastd this

Josh McDaniels is a fucking retard
You know that fun Google game where you go to Google.com and type in something like "George Bush is" and it drops down the box beneath the search entry field with "the antichrist" and "worst president ever" so on and so forth.

Google, index this fucking shit.

Josh McDaniels is a fucking retard.

Do you want to know why I hate the Broncos? This entire Jay Cutler debacle is why. First, you have that jackass Pat Bowlen. Not until Jerry Jones came along was there an owner so arrogant in their football ignorance about running their team. All of the wasted potential and opportunities the Broncos suffered under him until Mike Shanahan rescued the team and made them a winner.

What does Bowlen do? Fire Mike Shanahan this offseason. Wow, Pat. Way to go. Wait for an excuse. Here, Mike has a team that is a joke because of injuries. The roster was simply decimated by injury. So you go and fire him for events that are totally out of his control, which is trying to win with half of a team. Oooh, but you didn't like what he was doing on defense. Sure, Pat. What you didn't like is that Shanahan was a living legend and way more important than you and you want to be the big boss. You can't fire the guy when he's doing well, so you wait for him to have a bad year and you bushwhack his ass.

Pat Bowlen, that is why you are a scummy, slimy, stereotypical piece of shit lawyer.

And to make things better, who do you hire to replace him? A 32-year old Josh McDaniels, some rookie kid too dumb and weak to stand up to you. Of course you want Cutler gone, so you make this dumb McDaniels kid do the dirty work for you. Why do you want Cutler gone? Because he was Shanahan's QB, and just like a jilted lover who tears up and burns all of the mementos of their ex, you cannot stand to see Shanahan's QB every day. Hell, you don't even want him, because you're not running Shanahan's system anymore.

You get this naive fool McDaniels salivating at the prospect of having the illusion of control. You promise him he can have his own QB. Of course, coming from the Patriots he wants Matt Cassel.

Not since Hugh Grant got busted with a hooker while dating Elizabeth Hurley has there been a bigger WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING moment than going after Cassel when you have Cutler.

Hello, Hugh Grant. You get to bang the shit out of Elizabeth Hurley whenever you want FOR FREE. One of the hottest women on the planet. You go get a nasty-ass hooker. And Divine Brown was nasty, no doubt about it. And you PAY her for sex?

Now we have Josh McDaniels who has Jay Cutler under contract. One of the best young QBs in the league. You tell him, TO HIS FACE that you are excited about working with him and he's your guy. Yet all along you are scheming with tacit permission of your owner to get Matt Cassel. What's up with that? Of course word of your two-timing leaked out, and you became Hugh Grant to Jay Cutler's Elizabeth Hurley.

Then, you're presented with a chance to make amends with Jay. You come clean and admit that, yes, you did want Cassel. But you excuse it by saying "well, it never got to Pat Bowlen to review."

That is the biggest half-truth I have heard since George W Bush left office. It never got to Bowlen because you could not agree to terms on compensation for a Cassel trade. Had you agreed to terms, Bowlen would have signed off on it. It's like saying "Oh, I almost bought a Ferrari" except that you got rejected for the financing. So, yeah, technically, I guess you almost bought a Ferrari, but you weren't allowed to sign for it. The difference is the intention and whether it was your choice or not.

You can choose Cassel, but if the Pats don't do the deal with you, it's really not your fucking choice after all, is it? It's not because of your great commitment to Jay Cutler you passed on Cassel, Matt Cassel was passed over you for KC because they brought a better deal to the table than you did. They eliminated you as the middleman in a multi-team deal with Detroit, KC, New England and yourself. They just went straight to the source.

Even now you are saying "Other teams have called, but we're not interested in getting draft picks for Jay" as some sort of inference that he's not available. No, Josh, this is how you work with that slimebag Bowlen. You tell half-truths. You see, he *IS* available, just not for draft picks. You phrase it like "He's not available and people are offering draft picks for him, which is insulting" when in reality it's "He's not available for draft picks, only a veteran QB in trade."

A lie of omission is still a lie.

But you know what? Broncos fans suck. They will put up with this. Jay Cutler will hold out and they will turn on him. It will be impossible for him to play there if the fans hate him and the coach has lied to his face like this. You can't work with a coach for 10+ hours a day when he has done you like that. People keep saying "Jay Cutler needs to grow up" because he's being thin-skinned.

No, growing up is saying "enough with this bullshit, enough with the lies, I am mature enough to now see what a farce this has always been, how you did Shanahan, my coach and how you're doing it to me."

THAT is maturity. THAT is growing up.

The Broncos fans will fall in line with McDaniels and Bowlen and turn on Jay. Why? Because slime rolls down hill, and when you're a mile high in the air at the top of a big hill, there's plenty of it to get covered. And those two have lots of slime. It will cover all of the already slimy Broncos fans and make them worse than they are.

You look at the Hess family, Wilson, Rooney, Mara...some of the great owners. The philosophy goes down to the fans. That is why the Giants, Jets, Bills, Steelers, etc have great fans. Greatness starts at the top. Well, in the Broncos case, being slimy liars with ego problems starts at the top. And that's why you suck. You're the Dallas Cowboys AFC Lite. That's why you are going to blow out a kid who is a great QB with a great future and is a hero to many people because of his fight with diabetes. This guy is the face of your team. He's what is right with football.

And you treat him like Elizabeth Hurley so your Hugh Grant ass can fuck Divine Brown.

It doesn't get slimier than that.

Suck it Broncos, suck it Josh McDaniels, suck it Pat Bowlen, and most of all, suck it to all of the people who say Cutler needs to grow up. Why don't YOU grow up and see the fucked up, no-win situation he's in.

Go Jay.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 07:32 PM
!##NULL##!

I just realized, you know the worst part about this and Mcdaniels Jer? Knowshon Moreno. He could be great, but without an all star QB and amazing WR's it could be all for not. I mean its like we take a step forward then two steps back. An offense with Cutler, Royal, Marshall, Clady and Moreno is a fucking helluva lot beter then Orton, Clady, Royal, and Moreno. I mean we could have has a superbowl ready offense if we would have kept Cutler, now we have an average to poor offense with a still shitty defense.

Never in NFL history has a rookie coach came in and done so much damge in the offseason.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: K3 600.. K7 750.. 09 R1

Moreno is burried in the depth chart. Not that he wont get touches but Denver needs to let guys go. And anything from the State of Mass is fucking garbage, down with McDaniels.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 08:17 PM
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui3tStorm View Post
Moreno is burried in the depth chart. Not that he wont get touches but Denver needs to let guys go. And anything from the State of Mass is fucking garbage, down with McDaniels.
If Moreno doesn't start and have at least 1k yards this season I will be fucking furious. We passed on Brian Orakpo to get this guy for fucks sake, we could have used that pick to trade up and get BJ Raji. He NEEDS to be good for any chance of the broncos offense staying afloat
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 07:05 AM
Lifetime Premium

Well seeing as McDaniel's is another pass happy fag Patriot at heart. I doubt Moreno will have 1K. Add Selvin Young, Ryan Torian, LaMont Jordan, Correll Buckhaulter, Darius Walker... Thats all i can remember off the top, but I know there are others. Young was the starter and was expected to do some decent numbers but never got the touches. Torian was hurt last year but is gifted. And then they bring in Jordan, Buck and Walker... AND Knowshon....

Unless they use him like Reggie Bush, no way will he get 1K rushing.

Back on topic though. Marshall wont be traded. Broncos would be retarded to trade him too... LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 GSXR 750
520 -1+2 SS Conv
SpeedoHealer
Yosh R55
1CarbonTech CF
Pazzo Shorties
Puig Windscreen & Hugger
Bad Boy Racing Sliders
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Back on topic though. Marshall wont be traded. Broncos would be retarded to trade him too... LOL
Using that logic Cutler would still be wearing a Broncos jersey.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 11:58 AM
BRYAN

Motorcycle: 2017 Yamaha XSR900

droppin like fly's out there in denver

GOOOO GIANTS
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 07:43 PM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post
Using that logic Cutler would still be wearing a Broncos jersey.
True, but I don't see them trading him. Unless they swap for Bolden or something
They already lost big on a franchise QB. Losing Marshall would be a death blow. But once the season starts and dudes not making money. He'll show up. Look how long Ocho Cinco has been crying for a trade.
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
True, but I don't see them trading him. Unless they swap for Bolden or something
They already lost big on a franchise QB. Losing Marshall would be a death blow. But once the season starts and dudes not making money. He'll show up. Look how long Ocho Cinco has been crying for a trade.
The difference is Drew Rosenhaus is in Brandon's ear about how his stats are going to dip in a big way with Orton trying to get him the ball. I see him wanting BANK (which probably won't happen given his problems off the field and the fact that he was #3 in the league last season for dropped balls) so when his stats plummet he's still getting paid. The difference is Ocho Cinco still had Carson Palmer throwing him the ball and Troy Whosyourmama and Chris Henry to help draw away defensive presence and help his career.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Lifetime Premium

Only way I'd move him is if you can get a first rounder. Kyle will be ok in Denver, he survived for awhile in Chi with no receivers at all. If Marshall sticks around, they scheme up ways to get Knowshon touches. Let Royal run around in the slot and check down to Scheffler (sp) They'll be a decent offensive team. Be interesting to see what happens. Could swap for Bralyon Edwards get butterfinger for buttfinger.
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 11:20 PM
!##NULL##!

well, Broncos are fucked now. Looks like he is gone
http://www.bmarshall15.com/blog/?p=142#more-142

worst offseason ever? Shanny, Cutler and Bmarsh- Gone
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-17-2009, 12:59 AM
Nittany Lion

Motorcycle: Track - 99 SRAD 600, Street - Blue/White K8 750

keeps getting worse for the Broncos, sad to say, cause I always have liked that franchise. However, I liked their decision to go with Moreno. I think if their passing game is descent, he'll be great.
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: k6 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkieCosmonaut View Post
copied n pastd this

Josh McDaniels is a fucking retard
You know that fun Google game where you go to Google.com and type in something like "George Bush is" and it drops down the box beneath the search entry field with "the antichrist" and "worst president ever" so on and so forth.

Google, index this fucking shit.

Josh McDaniels is a fucking retard.

Do you want to know why I hate the Broncos? This entire Jay Cutler debacle is why. First, you have that jackass Pat Bowlen. Not until Jerry Jones came along was there an owner so arrogant in their football ignorance about running their team. All of the wasted potential and opportunities the Broncos suffered under him until Mike Shanahan rescued the team and made them a winner.

What does Bowlen do? Fire Mike Shanahan this offseason. Wow, Pat. Way to go. Wait for an excuse. Here, Mike has a team that is a joke because of injuries. The roster was simply decimated by injury. So you go and fire him for events that are totally out of his control, which is trying to win with half of a team. Oooh, but you didn't like what he was doing on defense. Sure, Pat. What you didn't like is that Shanahan was a living legend and way more important than you and you want to be the big boss. You can't fire the guy when he's doing well, so you wait for him to have a bad year and you bushwhack his ass.

Pat Bowlen, that is why you are a scummy, slimy, stereotypical piece of shit lawyer.

And to make things better, who do you hire to replace him? A 32-year old Josh McDaniels, some rookie kid too dumb and weak to stand up to you. Of course you want Cutler gone, so you make this dumb McDaniels kid do the dirty work for you. Why do you want Cutler gone? Because he was Shanahan's QB, and just like a jilted lover who tears up and burns all of the mementos of their ex, you cannot stand to see Shanahan's QB every day. Hell, you don't even want him, because you're not running Shanahan's system anymore.

You get this naive fool McDaniels salivating at the prospect of having the illusion of control. You promise him he can have his own QB. Of course, coming from the Patriots he wants Matt Cassel.

Not since Hugh Grant got busted with a hooker while dating Elizabeth Hurley has there been a bigger WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING moment than going after Cassel when you have Cutler.

Hello, Hugh Grant. You get to bang the shit out of Elizabeth Hurley whenever you want FOR FREE. One of the hottest women on the planet. You go get a nasty-ass hooker. And Divine Brown was nasty, no doubt about it. And you PAY her for sex?

Now we have Josh McDaniels who has Jay Cutler under contract. One of the best young QBs in the league. You tell him, TO HIS FACE that you are excited about working with him and he's your guy. Yet all along you are scheming with tacit permission of your owner to get Matt Cassel. What's up with that? Of course word of your two-timing leaked out, and you became Hugh Grant to Jay Cutler's Elizabeth Hurley.

Then, you're presented with a chance to make amends with Jay. You come clean and admit that, yes, you did want Cassel. But you excuse it by saying "well, it never got to Pat Bowlen to review."

That is the biggest half-truth I have heard since George W Bush left office. It never got to Bowlen because you could not agree to terms on compensation for a Cassel trade. Had you agreed to terms, Bowlen would have signed off on it. It's like saying "Oh, I almost bought a Ferrari" except that you got rejected for the financing. So, yeah, technically, I guess you almost bought a Ferrari, but you weren't allowed to sign for it. The difference is the intention and whether it was your choice or not.

You can choose Cassel, but if the Pats don't do the deal with you, it's really not your fucking choice after all, is it? It's not because of your great commitment to Jay Cutler you passed on Cassel, Matt Cassel was passed over you for KC because they brought a better deal to the table than you did. They eliminated you as the middleman in a multi-team deal with Detroit, KC, New England and yourself. They just went straight to the source.

Even now you are saying "Other teams have called, but we're not interested in getting draft picks for Jay" as some sort of inference that he's not available. No, Josh, this is how you work with that slimebag Bowlen. You tell half-truths. You see, he *IS* available, just not for draft picks. You phrase it like "He's not available and people are offering draft picks for him, which is insulting" when in reality it's "He's not available for draft picks, only a veteran QB in trade."

A lie of omission is still a lie.

But you know what? Broncos fans suck. They will put up with this. Jay Cutler will hold out and they will turn on him. It will be impossible for him to play there if the fans hate him and the coach has lied to his face like this. You can't work with a coach for 10+ hours a day when he has done you like that. People keep saying "Jay Cutler needs to grow up" because he's being thin-skinned.

No, growing up is saying "enough with this bullshit, enough with the lies, I am mature enough to now see what a farce this has always been, how you did Shanahan, my coach and how you're doing it to me."

THAT is maturity. THAT is growing up.

The Broncos fans will fall in line with McDaniels and Bowlen and turn on Jay. Why? Because slime rolls down hill, and when you're a mile high in the air at the top of a big hill, there's plenty of it to get covered. And those two have lots of slime. It will cover all of the already slimy Broncos fans and make them worse than they are.

You look at the Hess family, Wilson, Rooney, Mara...some of the great owners. The philosophy goes down to the fans. That is why the Giants, Jets, Bills, Steelers, etc have great fans. Greatness starts at the top. Well, in the Broncos case, being slimy liars with ego problems starts at the top. And that's why you suck. You're the Dallas Cowboys AFC Lite. That's why you are going to blow out a kid who is a great QB with a great future and is a hero to many people because of his fight with diabetes. This guy is the face of your team. He's what is right with football.

And you treat him like Elizabeth Hurley so your Hugh Grant ass can fuck Divine Brown.

It doesn't get slimier than that.

Suck it Broncos, suck it Josh McDaniels, suck it Pat Bowlen, and most of all, suck it to all of the people who say Cutler needs to grow up. Why don't YOU grow up and see the fucked up, no-win situation he's in.

Go Jay.
Al Davis? 1000000000000000000000000000000000x's worse than Jerry Jones...
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Lifetime Premium

Davis is bad, but atleast the Raiders won a playoff game in the last decade.
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Expert

Motorcycle: k6 1k, '07 Husky SMR510

lol, Denver is going to be worse than the Raiders!!!! look on the bright side, at least you'll get the first round pick next year!
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 08:47 PM
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Davis is bad, but atleast the Raiders won a playoff game in the last decade.
we made it to the AFC championship in 05 bro. We had a great fucking defense but Plummer fucked us over
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 08:48 PM
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson49er View Post
lol, Denver is going to be worse than the Raiders!!!! look on the bright side, at least you'll get the first round pick next year!
actually we traded our first next year to Seattle to move up and get Alphonso Smith, another brilliant move by McD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode