Cutler - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Professional Baby Maker
 
soysauce021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: bay area, CA
Motorcycle: JenJen750
Posts: 17,741
Cutler

Is it just me or should this guy just shut up and play. He's the QB, supposedly a leader for this team, yet here he is bitching about how his relationship with the coach is not good and how they shopped him around. The NFL is a business, get used to it...you will be shopped around and there might even be a day you get cut or ride the bench. If anything he should use this to light a fire under himself and say "damn what is the new coach looking for? Let me prove it to him that I'm the franchise QB" instead of wallowing in his self-pity.

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<signature></signature>
soysauce021 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 04:57 PM
SL9
Amateur
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Colorado
Motorcycle: K7 Suzuki GSXR 600
Posts: 861
Re: Cutler

Cutler is a BEOCH!
SL9 is offline  
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Provisional Novice
 
ryuji4000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sacramento CA
Motorcycle: 2008 GSX-R 750
Posts: 172
Re: Cutler

Agreed, love to have him play in Denver, but I wouldn't want his kind of a whinny, spoiled brat attitude. He can fuck off if he keeps it up, we'll just go and find ourselves a better QB. However, there have been too many changes in Denver and it's starting to really fuck up my team!!!

Last edited by ryuji4000; 03-18-2009 at 05:03 PM. Reason: fucked up
ryuji4000 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Superbike
 
V2rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MN
Motorcycle: 2011 GSXR750 on the way
Posts: 9,050
Re: Cutler

Isnt he having like hip surgery or something?
V2rider is offline  
post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Jer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Colorado, USA
Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R1000 B/W (the fastest color)
Posts: 25,271
Re: Cutler

Devil's advocate: Who the fuck is this new coach and what the fuck has he done? Nothing. Nadda. Zilch. For him to come in and upset what was a good thing Denver had going was just plain stupid. Cutler is the best thing that team has had going for them in quite a few years and he was their future. For those that say he hasn't done anything read a paper and look at some stats. He was a pro bowl QB for christ sake. This new coach is just yet another in the many soon-to-be New England washout assistant coaches to try to run with the big dogs. You all say Cutler is immature and I ask how you would handle it and I doubt it would be any better. One day he's being praised as the future of a franchise (rightly so) and then the next day a 32 year old kid shows up and starts puffing his chest out and throwing his weight around to prove he's in charge and the first thing he does before the plane even touches down in the state of Colorado is alienate the ONLY person he can't alienate. That my friends is pure stupidity. Cutler's reactions to so fucked up stupid rookie head coach actions is understandable. n00b head coach man is WAY the fuck out of line and never even fessed up to his mistake and tried to get Cutler on the same page. He basically told Cutler to deal with it or hit the road and that's not going to prove shit but what an idiot this guy is.
Jer is offline  
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 11:44 PM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Jer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Colorado, USA
Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R1000 B/W (the fastest color)
Posts: 25,271
Re: Cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuji4000 View Post
Agreed, love to have him play in Denver, but I wouldn't want his kind of a whinny, spoiled brat attitude. He can fuck off if he keeps it up, we'll just go and find ourselves a better QB. However, there have been too many changes in Denver and it's starting to really fuck up my team!!!
Really? A better QB? Who? Where? Chris Simms? Haha.... good one. Oh, by the way... they paid that no talent douche 3x more then their pro-bowl franchise QB. Cutler as reasons to be upset.
Jer is offline  
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 01:59 AM Thread Starter
Professional Baby Maker
 
soysauce021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: bay area, CA
Motorcycle: JenJen750
Posts: 17,741
Re: Cutler

was wondering how long it'd take you to pop in Jer

Granted the coach might've been out of line. I do agree the coach is an idiot for alienating him and when they did have the sit down meeting it was "I"m the coach, this is how it is, sorry." at least that's what is being reported out there. But as the franchise QB, leader of the team, face of the new young QBs...he just needs to get over it and play. Do his talking on the field. Quit his whining and just play...I know a LOT of teams would love to have a QB of his caliber (Please SF make a trade for him) but do you really want your franchise QB whining? What about when a WR gets let go now? Or a good friend on the team? Is he going to whine and pout then too? It's a slippery slope and if he doesn't correct it soon, he can get branded as such and that notoriety will still with him throughout his career.

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<signature></signature>
soysauce021 is offline  
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 05:15 AM
Amateur
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the basement of the Alamo
Motorcycle: Black K8 600
Posts: 1,353
Re: Cutler

Cutler is good don't get me wrong, but he needs to carry himself as a professional. It's not like they said they were going to bench him. Even if he was traded he'd still be getting paid. Potentially more since he is a Pro Bowl QB. I agree that this should be the thing that lights the fire under his ass. Whether he likes it or not McDaniels is the Boss, he should just STFU and play. I just hate to see a professional act like this.
denso1 is offline  
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 11:52 AM
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
 
Jimmy 2 Times's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: in a trailer down by the river
Motorcycle: A 92 GT VFR
Posts: 21,544
Re: Cutler

Their new coach is adouche, i'd be pissed too
Jimmy 2 Times is offline  
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
llbigbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: new york
Motorcycle: 2000 Hayabusa- sold Now rocking the 2004 Fatboy
Posts: 4,513
Re: Cutler

Welcome to the NFL. It sucks but this is the way that is has become. I also feel the coach was out of line and Cutler is right to want out (Jerry Jones if you are reading this call Denver) as is says that your coach does not have faith in you as a team leader.
llbigbird is offline  
post #11 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 04:12 PM
!##NULL##!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Colorado
Motorcycle: 2007 zx-6r
Posts: 3,384
Re: Cutler

Bowlen and McD are the ones to blame not Cutler. Cutler is a great young QB and deserves better then to try and be traded for garbage like Matt fucking Cassel
JunkieCosmonaut is offline  
post #12 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
Professional Baby Maker
 
soysauce021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: bay area, CA
Motorcycle: JenJen750
Posts: 17,741
Re: Cutler

I have no idea why KC wanted Cassel. A one year starter who never was good enough to start in college or his first few years in the NFL. IMO, he was placed on an undefeated (regular season at least) team and that is why he did so well. Plus, KC has Tyler Thigpen who I think can be a decent QB.
soysauce021 is offline  
post #13 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
llbigbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: new york
Motorcycle: 2000 Hayabusa- sold Now rocking the 2004 Fatboy
Posts: 4,513
Re: Cutler

Seems that the Jets are trying to see if they can get a trade for Cutler
llbigbird is offline  
post #14 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Supersport
 
Speedin4fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Farmington NM
Motorcycle: 2007 GSX-R 600
Posts: 5,034
Re: Cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post
Devil's advocate: Who the fuck is this new coach and what the fuck has he done? Nothing. Nadda. Zilch. For him to come in and upset what was a good thing Denver had going was just plain stupid. Cutler is the best thing that team has had going for them in quite a few years and he was their future. For those that say he hasn't done anything read a paper and look at some stats. He was a pro bowl QB for christ sake. This new coach is just yet another in the many soon-to-be New England washout assistant coaches to try to run with the big dogs. You all say Cutler is immature and I ask how you would handle it and I doubt it would be any better. One day he's being praised as the future of a franchise (rightly so) and then the next day a 32 year old kid shows up and starts puffing his chest out and throwing his weight around to prove he's in charge and the first thing he does before the plane even touches down in the state of Colorado is alienate the ONLY person he can't alienate. That my friends is pure stupidity. Cutler's reactions to so fucked up stupid rookie head coach actions is understandable. n00b head coach man is WAY the fuck out of line and never even fessed up to his mistake and tried to get Cutler on the same page. He basically told Cutler to deal with it or hit the road and that's not going to prove shit but what an idiot this guy is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post
Really? A better QB? Who? Where? Chris Simms? Haha.... good one. Oh, by the way... they paid that no talent douche 3x more then their pro-bowl franchise QB. Cutler as reasons to be upset.
You left nothing for me to say
Speedin4fun is offline  
post #15 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
 
Jimmy 2 Times's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: in a trailer down by the river
Motorcycle: A 92 GT VFR
Posts: 21,544
Re: Cutler

jer,

how about a philly/denver trade

you give us cutler and bdawk, and you get mcnabb deal?
Jimmy 2 Times is offline  
post #16 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Jer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Colorado, USA
Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R1000 B/W (the fastest color)
Posts: 25,271
Re: Cutler

No deal! How 'bout we keep both? Even though I LOVE Mcnabb even when Philly fans gave up on him.
Jer is offline  
post #17 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 09:55 PM
!##NULL##!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Colorado
Motorcycle: 2007 zx-6r
Posts: 3,384
Re: Cutler

I would trade Cutler for Adrian Peterson or Matt Ryan/Turner+ a pick


those are the only two trades I can think of that I would be semi happy with but they will never happen. Mcdaniels will probably let Cutler go for some scrub and a 3rd or 4th
JunkieCosmonaut is offline  
post #18 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 11:19 PM
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
 
Jimmy 2 Times's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: in a trailer down by the river
Motorcycle: A 92 GT VFR
Posts: 21,544
Re: Cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post
No deal! How 'bout we keep both? Even though I LOVE Mcnabb even when Philly fans gave up on him.

he is very difficult to watch some times. You never know what #5 shows up each sunday. Great skills, but poor decision making (although I guess the coaching staff is just as much to blame)
Jimmy 2 Times is offline  
post #19 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 11:24 PM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Jer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Colorado, USA
Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R1000 B/W (the fastest color)
Posts: 25,271
Re: Cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy 2 Times View Post
he is very difficult to watch some times. You never know what #5 shows up each sunday. Great skills, but poor decision making (although I guess the coaching staff is just as much to blame)
The funny thing is the fans hated #5 since the day he was drafted. He's one of the better QB's in the league even today with the right coaching staff behind him. I was one of the few people still singing his praises even during the first half of the game he got benched. Then he came back the next game and made me look like a genius. He had the tools to be one of the league's greats but his good years were all pissed away by bad coaching and decision making.
Jer is offline  
post #20 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 06:19 AM
Superbike
 
V2rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MN
Motorcycle: 2011 GSXR750 on the way
Posts: 9,050
Re: Cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkieCosmonaut View Post
I would trade Cutler for Adrian Peterson or Matt Ryan/Turner+ a pick


those are the only two trades I can think of that I would be semi happy with but they will never happen. Mcdaniels will probably let Cutler go for some scrub and a 3rd or 4th
Adrian Peterson is NOT going to get traded. If anything, before his contact is up, he will end up being one of the, if not the highest paid runningback in the league with the Vikings.
V2rider is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome