Monday Night Football - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Superstock

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600
Monday Night Football

the Raiders SUCK, will suck and keep sucking!!!!!!!
man do they play dirty.
Go Bronco's
Green Bay for the win!!!

and i dont follow football much, just getting into it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 07:23 PM
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: wtchtwr
Re: Monday Night Football

I want to know how the Raiders scored twice on the Bronco's -

Is the Bronco's D that bad that they let that shit team score twice?

Cutler is looking really good this season...
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R1000 B/W (the fastest color)

They did what Denver always does... relaxes. Partly coached and it REALLY pisses me off. I would like to see them play just as aggressive all the way to the final buzzer. They go into 'prevent mode' and it ends up costing them games.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 11:42 PM
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: 2007 zx-6r

the two td's were garbage TD's scored in garbage time. both of them were on 4th down with no time left.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 08:00 AM
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkieCosmonaut View Post
the two td's were garbage TD's scored in garbage time. both of them were on 4th down with no time left.
It doesn't matta - they are a shit team. I would be embarrassed if my 3rd string let them score...
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 08:02 AM
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post
They did what Denver always does... relaxes. Partly coached and it REALLY pisses me off. I would like to see them play just as aggressive all the way to the final buzzer. They go into 'prevent mode' and it ends up costing them games.

You have to be excited about Cutler...

They got the win - but you would think that they would have some pride to keep a shit team from scoring on them... The raiders are terrible this year - I feel bad for Raider Nation...
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 08:32 AM
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even

Motorcycle: Bugman approved k6 silver n grey gixxer thou

WOW the broncos beat a terrible team, big deal:dissapionted fact is Denver had the 3rd worst rushing def last year, Cutler looked good cuz the Raiders suck, and he will easily be exposed against a decent opponenet. The broncos have a bunch of trouble making scumbags on there team (marshal should be back form suspension this week) and the coach is a little beedie eyed weasel, that iced the Janikowski last year and barely won. EAT A DICK DENVER YOUR STILL NOT A GOOD TEAM!!!

Yes, Raiders fan
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: k6 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post
go into 'prevent mode'
Prevent defense does one thing:

prevents you from winning games.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by k6zook1k View Post
WOW the broncos beat a terrible team, big deal:dissapionted fact is Denver had the 3rd worst rushing def last year, Cutler looked good cuz the Raiders suck, and he will easily be exposed against a decent opponenet. The broncos have a bunch of trouble making scumbags on there team (marshal should be back form suspension this week) and the coach is a little beedie eyed weasel, that iced the Janikowski last year and barely won. EAT A DICK DENVER YOUR STILL NOT A GOOD TEAM!!!

Yes, Raiders fan
I realize Denver's rush defense was garbage last year but what does that have to do with anything? Patriots had a perfect season and only lost the Super Bowl last season. How do you see that going this year? Last season means jack shit and Denver has been quietly rebuilding their team last season and STILL almost made the playoffs. I've never seen so many injuries in my life and it left the Broncos with countless holes at just about every position. Most teams take years to rebuild and that 'beedie eyed weasel' Shanahan was able to do it during a single season and is still working on it this year but already has a contender that will make the playoffs and most likely win the division on December 28th when they beat San Diego. Even though they're not getting any respect Denver has gobs of young talent finally and if the defense comes togother you will be hearing the media say nothing about them (as usual) all the way to the Super Bowl.

It's statements this that make Bronco fans brag more on a gang stomping of a bad team. Any other team it would be on to the next week. Raidurs fans are the worst sports of the professional sports world so when they get their asses kicked (which is often) they get it thrown in their face a little more then say the Seahawks. Nothing like a good thrashing of a bunch of cry babies and poor sports to open the season. I love how Raidurs fans all say 'out team sucks' as some sort of defense. If you're team sucks then why talk so much shit? You would think that people who KNOW their team sucks would learn some humility and sportsmanship just out of preventing situations like this if nothing else.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow5OH View Post
Prevent defense does one thing:

prevents you from winning games.
I don't know how many leads I've seen Denver piss away over the years because they went away from what was working in the 3rd quarter.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Professional Baby Maker

Motorcycle: JenJen750

I have always hated the "prevent" Defense. Keep bringing the pressure as you know they have to throw the ball. Rush 6 drop back 5 if need be but dont play that ridiculous D.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If Denver would continue to do what works they would have a defense that is one that is feared in the league. They could have shut out the Raiders easy had they stuck with what they did in the first half. The score could have been 54 to 0.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode