Help: First fantasy football draft in a couple of hours! - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 04:15 PM Thread Starter
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R1000 B/W (the fastest color)
Help: First fantasy football draft in a couple of hours!

I need a list since I've never done this. I think running backs are the way to go and then WR's and then QB's but am not sure. Is there a place I can go online to see a depth chart from top to bottom that I can print up and take with me and cross off as we go? I want to make sure I have a competitive team out of the gate because I don't anticipate doing much trading if any once this starts. I watch PLENTY of football but being a n00b to fantasy I'm not entirely sure yet how it applies to fantasy. Someone told me the basic rules for point scoring but it hasn't quite clicked yet.

So, I just need to know if anyone knows of a list starting with the best player and then I can just pick from the list and cross them off as they are picked. I'm sure there are plenty of lists and every list will be different but if I can check out a couple and print them off it would sure help me out. Our draft is in a couple of hours so quick help is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 04:56 PM
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: wtchtwr
Re: Help: First fantasy football draft in a couple of hours!

I do wide outs, then productive tight ends like Tony Gonzales

Since most pick backs first, you will have a shitty back and good wideouts and recievers because you are the only one picking. Then trade or sign a free agent to RB
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R1000 B/W (the fastest color)
Re: Help: First fantasy football draft in a couple of hours!

Yeah but at $5 per trade I REALLY don't want to trade. I would much prefer getting the best players available at that pick and make due with what I got. The last thing I want to do is plan to pay for trades before I even pick. So, is there a list some place like a depth chart of Fantasy football based on projected fantasy points? As others pick I can cross them off and then when my time comes to pick I just pick the highest name still on the list. There HAS to be something like that that exists.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode