14-6 > 18-1 - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
meep meep

Motorcycle: 07 600 Track, 04 R1 Street
14-6 > 18-1

Never thought i would see this happen, after the horrible start of the season. Amazing game tonight still shocked they pulled it off!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: 07 gixxer 600
Re: 14-6 > 18-1

congratulations giants fans! i came up 2 bills! i was surprised the point spread was 12. i had to jump on it!
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 09:47 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: (Totaled 05 GSXR 750) 06 GSXR 600

I was sweating and nervous all game. Wow what a finish.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 09:49 PM
Soberz again

Motorcycle: 2006 GSX-R1000
Garage

Fuck the Giants!!! cursing
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: (Totaled 05 GSXR 750) 06 GSXR 600

Sweet justice for the Yankees.
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 09:54 PM
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: 2007 zx-6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
Fuck the Giants!!! cursing
LAWL
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
meep meep

Motorcycle: 07 600 Track, 04 R1 Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo9 View Post
I was sweating and nervous all game. Wow what a finish.
All i wanted was for them to beat dallas, packers was just a afterthought and winning the superbowl never would have crossed my mind. It was just a amazing game, even if they lost i wouldn't have been disappointed what they accomplished at the end of the season.
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: K6 600

Congrats to the Giants.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Expert

Motorcycle: K5 600 (sold) getting a new one soon

that was easily one of the best superbowls EVER!! GO G-MEN!!!

haters
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 11:23 PM
Expert

Motorcycle: k6 1k, '07 Husky SMR510

Brady will never be better than Joe Montana!!! EAT SH*T BOSTON FANS! go choke on a bowl of beans
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R1000 B/W (the fastest color)

Why doesn't everyone stop being assholes? Ever hear of good sportsmanship? What ever happened to 'Wow, good game. Better luck next time.'

Threads like this make me not enjoy football because it's 'fans' like this that give the sport a bad name.
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly

Motorcycle: 2001 GSXR 1000 modded to the hilt, 2000 GSXR 600 race bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson49er View Post
Brady will never be better than Joe Montana!!! EAT SH*T BOSTON FANS! go choke on a bowl of beans
got that backwards Brady already beat all of his records except for 4 superbowl rings, Brady is still playing he'll get it
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post
Why doesn't everyone stop being assholes? Ever hear of good sportsmanship? What ever happened to 'Wow, good game. Better luck next time.'

Threads like this make me not enjoy football because it's 'fans' like this that give the sport a bad name.
yeah it pisses me off too Jer
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Provisional Novice

Motorcycle: K4 Gixx R 750

Quote:

A lot of hotheads out there hey ! Those who can't accept defeat and need to elevate back up , and those who rub it in the losers face

No sense in agonizing over what we can't control ; what is done is done , let's move on !
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 12:32 AM
Expert

Motorcycle: K5 600 (sold) getting a new one soon

i just want to point out how the media seemed to think the giants didnt have a chance.. the patriots, some of them anyway, seemed think they had the game won before it started.. eli manning has been bashed about everything from his leadership to his hair.. now all those things are put to rest because the giants showed that they were the better team this time round...

i just want credit given where credit is due.. to the NY GIANTS, SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS

FWI, this was, IMO, one of the best Superbowls ever.. the patriots are a great team and i like tom brady, just not as much as i like the giants.. the patriots will be back next year
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 12:43 AM
Jer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R1000 B/W (the fastest color)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr6002005 View Post
i just want to point out how the media seemed to think the giants didnt have a chance.. the patriots, some of them anyway, seemed think they had the game won before it started.. eli manning has been bashed about everything from his leadership to his hair.. now all those things are put to rest because the giants showed that they were the better team this time round...

i just want credit given where credit is due.. to the NY GIANTS, SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS

FWI, this was, IMO, one of the best Superbowls ever.. the patriots are a great team and i like tom brady, just not as much as i like the giants.. the patriots will be back next year
For starters take it from someone who was neither a fan of the Giants or the Patriots: The experts were about 50/50 so don't say that 'nobody gave them credit' because I'm SO sick of people pulling the Rodney Dangerfield card. It was pretty much split down the middle so don't start this crap.

As for wanting credit... do you play for the Giants? You sure act as if you're due something. I was going to post up a congrats to the Giants fans but I hate poor sportsmanship and as a result you'll get no such post from me.

To those who don't seem to know tact when it comes to dealing w/other humans, quit being an asshole because you're not impressing anybody... you're just taking AWAY from the Giants victory. If you want more respect maybe you should start training now and try out for the Giants in about four or five years.

Does anyone teach these kids sportsmanship these days? It's better to knock a guy on his ass and then help him up right afterward then to stand over him and taunt, dance and scream like some sort of idiot who's never done something like that before.
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:06 AM

Quote:
For starters take it from someone who was neither a fan of the Giants or the Patriots: The experts were about 50/50 so don't say that 'nobody gave them credit' because I'm SO sick of people pulling the Rodney Dangerfield card. It was pretty much split down the middle so don't start this crap.

As for wanting credit... do you play for the Giants? You sure act as if you're due something. I was going to post up a congrats to the Giants fans but I hate poor sportsmanship and as a result you'll get no such post from me.

To those who don't seem to know tact when it comes to dealing w/other humans, quit being an asshole because you're not impressing anybody... you're just taking AWAY from the Giants victory. If you want more respect maybe you should start training now and try out for the Giants in about four or five years.

Does anyone teach these kids sportsmanship these days? It's better to knock a guy on his ass and then help him up right afterward then to stand over him and taunt, dance and scream like some sort of idiot who's never done something like that before.
of course no one does anymore, the government took that ability away. punks and scumbags are all that are raised nowadays
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 07:00 AM
Soberz again

Motorcycle: 2006 GSX-R1000
Garage

Quote:

Are you kidding? Untie your panties. This is football. Folks are always gonna bash the OTHER team. The conversation here isn't far removed from what it would be in any sports bar. I'm a Pats fan so I expect to get shit for the loss in the upcoming days from all of my New York guys. If we won, you wouldn't hear the end of me! It's all in good fun and shouldn't be treated or looked at in any other way. I don't think anyone is actually being cynical about it all. Loosen up a bit.

With that said, the Giants did a damn nice job. It's not like the pats made a bunch of mistakes. New York just played better. Nothing more I can say about that.
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 08:13 AM
Supersport

Quote:

Jer I agree with you But the pats trademarked 19-0 they already started writing their book. Richard Seymour was on the field saying get ready to go home. They were classless all season and this is the result.
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 09:57 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: black/grey k6 600- Dead, '08 CBR1000RR- Current

Quote:

i agree with everything you said except for saying the experts were split 50/50. it was probably more like 80/20.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode