Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

March 23 - D&B, NY

3K views 56 replies 15 participants last post by  1/4milecrazy 
#1 ·
I was asked to coordinate a little group outing so I suggested Dave & Buster's on March 23 @7/8pm. I'd like to get a count to see if I have to book a party - they do not take reservations. Right now there's about 10 of interested. Please let me know if you'd like to go.

www.daveandbusters.com/
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&b...=2QFCUYLQNMLE4AO-uYDgBw&sqi=2&ved=0CDMQrwswAA
4661 Palisades Center Dr West Nyack, NY 10994
(845) 353-1555

PARTY & PLAY COMBO – STARTING AT $23.99*
Choose one of 3 amazing buffets and get a $10 Game Card for Only $23.99*
Buffet Choices: Grilled Chicken, Mesquite BBQ Chicken, Fajita Buffet
*Available every day until 5:00 pm. See Special Events for complete details. Pricing varies in some locations.

Choose the D&B Signature Selection buffet and get a $10 Game Card for Only $25.99**

Choose one of 2 amazing buffets and get a $15 Game Card for Only $28.99**
Buffet Choices: Alexander Buffet or Italian Feast Buffet

See less See more
#22 ·
Do you want your polish back to touch up your bike?

I'll be breaking out that little gold la-may number that I only wear on special occasions:
Woohoo!!!!

I might show up to this. It's been awhile since I had too much to drink and beat up a Galaga machine.
Believe it when I see it.

#23 ·
I'm sorry Glitta Nail!! I get busy..I'm already getting ready to be a trackwhore so I can do even less things that arent at the track! :D

I might have a date, I gotta see what this chick's deal is this weekend. If I can hang out with her on Fri, I'll be there on Sat..if I can't..then I'm going to post something for the following weekend at Barcade in Jersey City.

#24 ·
I'm already getting ready to be a trackwhore so I can do even less things that arent at the track! :D
:thumbup

I might have a date, I gotta see what this chick's deal is this weekend. If I can hang out with her on Fri, I'll be there on Sat..if I can't..then I'm going to post something for the following weekend at Barcade in Jersey City.
Bring her with you. If she still wants to date you after that, she might be a keeper :biggrin

#51 ·
Fuck BWW.

They do not support second amendment rights. I will not support a business that does not support our constitution.
Holy shit..I just wanted some chicken! I didn't know anything about the 2nd Amendment thing!

Ok, how about Hooters? Disgusting food and women serving it to match but if it provides me a chance to meet with my fellow future TPM members, I'll do it. Thats my level of dedication dammit.
Roofie coladas, sounds like something Bob drinks every weekend while playing xbox in his tighty ****** undies!!!:lmao

Thanks Rich, I have been dying to try BWW, you just ruined it for me, LOL.

Some Hooters are Ok, but I am usually disappointed by the size of some of the HOOTERS.:banghead

#46 ·
Holy shit..I just wanted some chicken! I didn't know anything about the 2nd Amendment thing!

Ok, how about Hooters? Disgusting food and women serving it to match but if it provides me a chance to meet with my fellow future TPM members, I'll do it. Thats my level of dedication dammit.

#47 ·
You guys are more than welcome to go yourselves if you want, I will not spend my money there. I am typically not a political type, but supporting our constitution or our troops is something I feel very strongly about.

Hooters? Meh, Ill go if everyone else does. I am sure if we decide to do something we will find a place we can all agree on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.