www.sportbiketrackgear.com - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-20-2006, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
Here to make OG smile

Garage
www.sportbiketrackgear.com

www.sportbiketrackgear.com

Sportbike Track Gear is quite simply riders serving riders. They spend 30 weekends a season racing and riding. The products they offer are the same ones they use themselves each and every week. The fact that they use what they sell helps them to serve you better. They specialize in protective gear, track/race bike performance parts and Michelin tires. They are also adding a womens only store in late 2006. They look forward to working with Gixxer.Com members.

Please take a moment to visit this Site Sponsor.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-20-2006, 08:48 PM
420 King of the World

Motorcycle: Street 07 750 Track 07 600
Re: www.sportbiketrackgear.com

Excellent. I ordered my PP 2CTs from them. Best price and great service. Thanks guys. Bear
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Official Platinum Sponsor

Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR750, 2003 R6

We are happy to be a part of the GIXXER community. My name is Brian Van, I am one of the partners in Sportbike Track Gear. We will be giving away 1 set of Michelin Pilot Power tires each month to a member of this site. We have a couple of nice promotions going on currently with several more on the horizion. Over the course of the last few weeks we have expanded and opened a new retail location in Shelby Township Michigan to compliment our Ohio warehouse as well as our trackside support of the parent company Sportbike Track Time.

Something I feel really sets us apart from other retailers is our personal experience with the majority of the products we offer. Spending 30 weekends a season on the track riding and racing allows us to evaluate a number of products under extreme conditions. We have a large number of staffers with STT who help us test and evaluate products for performance and durability. We use our experience to help customers select the best product for their intended application. From assistance choosing a proper fitting 1 piece suit to the best tire choice for your style of riding we are happy to serve you.

Brian Van - The Bossman
Sportbiketrackgear.com
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-20-2006, 10:14 PM
Track Day Winner

Can I Be The First To Win The Tires?:d
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 05:54 PM
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: 1999 Ninja 500R first bike /2004 GSX-R600 current

awesome i look forward to checking out your site and doing business w/you in the near future. i really do need a leather suit. hopefully u guys have the prices i'm looking for.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 11:33 PM
Sphincter Pincher

hey brian.... it's carl...the guy with the lil mishap involving the psychleskinz suit. thanks for working with me to resolve that lil issue. how's the moving going?

i gotta' tell anyone who's looking to buy from this people..... they are G R E A T! i just got a motoGP kangaroo compression suit, a psychleskinz undersuit and, a bohn back protector from 'em for under $900. this was BEFORE they became a sponsor here.
awesome company to deal with. the prices are good, the people know what they are talking about and, fix any issues you might have PRONTO!!

Last edited by 05gixxerjockey; 10-22-2006 at 11:36 PM.
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 06:25 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: 07 CBR600RR
Wow, kinda strange that you are on this site now Brian! I was going to mention this site to you while talking to you on the phone. I'm John the guy who had a fitment problem with the HELD Krypton gloves.

My gloves were a little on the big side for me so I called up and talked to Brian about fitment. He spent about 25-30 mins with me on the phone trying to solve the problem. I wound up going with the new Held Phantom gloves. Brian gave me a price I couldn't refuse. I was also in the market for a helmet and after talking to Brian I decided to give him the business since he spent so much time with me on my glove problem. I went with the 07 shoei rf1000 cutlass. I've looked on ebay and let me just say that I still can't find a better price than what I got it for. I will not give any prices but i'm sure Brian will hook you up.

I highly recommend Sportbike Track Gear!
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 11:42 PM

Thanks for the kind words. The last few weeks have been a real challenge for us. We finished our season supporting the Sportbike Track Time days trackside with a teip Autobahn and have been moving the operation into a new facility. Setting up the shop and keeping up with the orders has kept us busy to say the least. We are almost 100% in the new building as of today. Once we are in completely this to serve you all at a level which I feel will be an industry standard. We have hired more staff, will be changing the design of our sportbiketrackgear.com website, bringing in about 2000 Michelin tires and launching a new site called femmotogear.com for the ladies in late 2006! Anytime anyone has any comments or questions feel free to contact me directly at 586-484-1188 or email [email protected]

Brian Van - The Bossman
Sportbiketrackgear.com
Email:

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 11:12 AM
Amateur

Ordered my Bohn back protector from these guys, seamless transaction. I definitely will be purchasing more items from Sportbike Track Gear. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to win some 2ct's...
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 08:41 PM

Working with the members of GIXXER is an absolute pleasure! We will be sponsoring this forum for many years to come. Thanks for all of the support everyone. From all of us here at STG have an excellent holiday season!
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 09:46 AM
Superstock

Motorcycle: I like to put the wife on her hands and knees, grab her by the ears and go VROOM VROOM!

Just wanted to say I've not placed 4 orders with these guys now, and it's been an absolute pleasure. The prices are fantastic and the service is second to none.

One order had a stock issue (no more stock of the part I ordered) so Brian immediately contacted me to offer a replacement product (that I actually ended up liking better).

That same order once arriving had a fitment issue (my fault for measuring incorrectly) but again Brian very quickly contacted me back to let me know it would be taken care of.

Anyway, I'd certainly recommend purchasing through them, and from now on anything I need to order that they carry certainly will be.

Barnes & Noble kicked me out for moving all the Bibles into the fiction section.

----------------------------------------
FUCK YES! It's
!!!
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 07:44 AM
Squid

I just placed my order with them! (LSL Sliders) Awesome people/seriously the best customer service I have ever had!!!
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Squid

just ordered my windscreen from them great!
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-06-2014, 07:45 PM
Squid

Motorcycle: 2005 Suzuki GSXR 600

Just ordered an Aubrey blow up doll ! Thanks STG!!
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-07-2014, 01:43 AM
Track Day Winner

Motorcycle: Black K8 600

That's funny... I just returned mine. Maybe I should've called Brian ahead of time regarding the fit.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Nothing but Adrenaline-Fueled Business Ends

Motorcycle: SV

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Male Bunghole Expert

Motorcycle: 89 Honda NX 125; K7 600 (sold); 03 SV650 (sold)

post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-07-2014, 02:14 PM
Possibly infected with Ebola

Motorcycle: 1994 GSXR 750, finally done! Custom Paint. Rebuilt top end and carbs. Yoshi top triple and rearsets (stolen:crying).1993 GSXR 750 project to rebuild. 2003 GSXR 600 Alstare Edition

Way to sound like a creep.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-08-2014, 06:28 AM
Provisional Novice

Motorcycle: the red one

This took a turn quickly. Hope you have some good tires to hold you up.....
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Not the powers that be, not even close.

Motorcycle: 600k2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORENone View Post
That's funny... I just returned mine. Maybe I should've called Brian ahead of time regarding the fit.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Was the hole too big for you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode