Can anyone in Europe help me getting a jacket PLZ... - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2004, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Amateur

Motorcycle: Mike Gill
Can anyone in Europe help me getting a jacket PLZ...

Hi all, just wondering if anyone in the uk/europe can help me out. I want to buy a dainese Jacket. our suppliers here in canada SUCK i dotn really want to get one from the states cuz theres no distributor there and availability sucks ass too.

What i am asking is for someone to buy me the jacket. i can paypal the funds before hand... and shipped to me. OR, i can just buy the jacket from a distributor there and have it shipped to you.. where i would ask you to repackage the jacket and ship to me in canada. I need it repackaged so theres no invoice and i need the insurance to read like $50 so i save all tax/duty when it enters canada. i will obviously pay any shipping costs, and also a little extra just for the help.

The jacket i want is the Dainese G. Kirishima pelle.. size 48 euro.. here's a pic

if someone can help me through this i would SOO appreciate it !!!!!!

plz and thanks.
Mike
[email protected]
plz plz plz..!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: GSX-R750 2k1
Re: Can anyone in Europe help me getting a jacket PLZ...

Is that the only color combo available? I can dig around for you, post results as soon as I can...
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2004, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Amateur

hi! thanx for the reply. there are other colour combos but that's the one i want so it matches with my schwantz arai helmet. i do have a website that has it for sale, its in belgium. i can have it paid for and shipped out.. if you could dig around to see what the best price for me would be ... that would be awesome!!!

the best price i found so far... actually the only one so far after just 5 mins of searching is this one...

http://www.dainese.be/prices/motorcycling.htm

something to start on i guess.
thanx so much!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2004, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
Amateur

tricky you are in italy? im going to guess you should be able to find anything there since dainese is located in italy.... ill be so looking forward to hearing from you!!

thanx again!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: GSX-R750 2k1

Yeah Italy man, we can get dainese no tax, wich means arounds 24-28% less, I'll check a few places around here.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 08:26 AM Thread Starter
Amateur

wow you are awesome! if you coulf get me phone #s that wud be great!!! i can just pay by visa so i get my airmiles !! i could send you money for shipping via paypal or money order however u wish... + a some extra for your kind help of course !!

thanx so much... i cant wait..........

OH and if you could... get me a price on a suit too?? i think i may just get a suit instead of the jacket..

the suit is the BORA racing 1 piece. Black/red/silver, size 48 euro (38 us). heres the pic...

thanx SO much !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode