donny moto gp - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 03:45 AM Thread Starter
Superstock

Motorcycle: GIXXERUK
donny moto gp

brilliant day!! yep i met shakey and mc williams, shakey is a spot on guy, i got some autographs for my sons, sete nearly run us over on his scooter in the paddock ! i just couldnt believe how small the riders are ,hodgson sete etc are tiny
it was wierd to be seeing these riders who are obviously the best riders in the world just riding around the paddock on scooters, except rossi , he was a pillion
the noise is totally awesome they sounded like ww2 spifires on the track, tamada leans off more than anyone else, his shoulder is practically on the ground at some points

i had lunch sitting next to mcwilliams and shakey, strange to here jez asking shakey how he rides the track, full throttle here then down to third for the corner etc

i liked donny , i havent been before but it was well organised , a bit of a nightmare to get out at the end with 1000's of bikes and cars trying to get up a small lane
130 miles there and back in driving rain , so my bike is now minging

all in all ....brilliant

one of the lads i went with had done the ron haslam race day and he couldnt recommend it more, so i might take a look into that

just in case you didnt see this on another thread, heres the donny gp download (194 meg)

http://motogp.tiscali.com/ppv_multim...2667_80889.wmv
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 06:23 AM
Expert

Motorcycle: gsxr 600 '02 , honda cr 250 crosser
Re: donny moto gp

sounds like you had a blast mate , lucky bas .. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode