Anything u wana know just ask!

Stu
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Motorcycle: GSXR K2 Telefonica
Re: GSXR 600 K2 Telefonica

Now bk up forsale again after alot of thought. I need a greenlaner!

Here with much regret again is my GSXR 600 K2 Telefonica Replica. I have only owned the bike for 4 months, but unfortunately i fancy a change....

I brought it in June from my local Suzuki dealer in Ipswich (Orwells) for 3450, then added crash bungs front and rear 70, a blue double bubble screen 70, a rear hugger in Telefonica blue 70 (Not shown in pic was only fitted yesterday) and a new rear Pirelli Diablo 105 as i got a puncture (i have only done about 600miles on this tyre!!) so all in all it owes me just over 4k.

The bike is great and i have/still been/using it nearly everyday backwards and forward to work and out for a few rides at the weekend with mates and have had not one problem with it! The reason im selling is because the lads i go riding with now have greenlaners, and i had a blast on my mates last weekend, im now hooked! Im looking for either a complete sale or swap for your supermoto or crosser (must be road legal!). Im intrested in anything that i can go greenlaning with! I really wish i could keep it, but i just cant justify having a superbike, greenlaner and car!!

One of the reasons i brought this bike was because of the paint job. The amount of stares you get when riding around is unreal, everyone seams to love it, i even had some old dude last week at the traffic lights wind down his window and say how nice it is. Also these replicas are pretty rare with only 2000 genuine made in these colours worldwide, and only 500 in the UK, so one day these will be a bit of a collectors peice! Infact a mate of mine crashed his a couple of weeks ago, so now only 499 in the UK! Secondly is the comprehensive history, its got 7 stamps in the book, along with other receipts for new plugs, coolant changes, etc etc etc. So clearly this has been one looked after bike!

For the age of the bike its in really good condition and polishes up really nicely. Its cleaned religiously once a week so the white wheels stay white!! Its also kept in a garage so only sees rain when i get caught out riding it, but its always cleaned straight after. Bit anal i guess but this bike is like my baby!! I will say tho that the wheels have a few MINOR stone chips, also so does the nose cone, and on the rear seat hump a bit of paint had rubbed off where i have caught it with my boots getting on and off, was so gutted after i realised what i had done but dont let it put u off the bike, i could cover it with a sticker but just being honest! THESE ARE VERY VERY MINOR but im being completely honest!!!

I think thats about it really, but if you want to know anything else then click ask seller or call or text 07825837706.

I can also deliver at an extra cost aswell, but will need to no where before to work out a price.

Akrapovic in pics is now not included in sale, unless you are willing 2 pay extra for it? It will have the standard can on.

Stu

2750!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Squid

I assume that this is gone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 01:24 AM
Provisional Novice

Motorcycle: (sold)04 honda 600rr,06 kawasaki zzr, 01 gsxr 600, 01 yamaha r6, currently 04 gsxr 600

looks good
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode