Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Full system

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Karns Performance 
#1 ·
Hi. I've got a full yosh system, and as I said in earlyer post i've got a uneven idle issue, and no one seem to no how to cure , I'm just wanting to no if people have same issue with full arrow or decatted std headers , thanks, hope you can advise.

#3 ·
My tuner tried that , he said he could only add or remove 5% fuel , which made no diffrence , someone told me to adjust idle up by 1 bar , no idea how to do this , but my question is , is it the same issue with arrow or std decat , if not may change. Thx.

#4 ·
I have a woolich tune and just a slip on, when I turn it on, it will rev up to like 2500, then back down to around 1250, then up and down like 2 or 3 times, then when it is warm its good to go. My tuner said the same thing and i know he is pretty good so I wouldnt worry about it. As long as it stops once its warmed up you are good. There is a system in these bikes for fast idle, and it alternates back and forth between that. Look at the owners manual data sheet and It will explain what I am saying much better

#6 ·
I have made mine better through tuning with Woolich. I have not been successful in completely making it go away.

I have no knowledge of other full systems on this bike, but I would be willing to bet the physics do not change and all full systems do this on this bike.

I wish I could bump idle up just a little.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.