Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

North Jersey: Ride and dinner?

4K views 73 replies 11 participants last post by  Seventy7 
#1 ·
We did this last year and it was cool. Just wondering if anyone would be up for an early evening short ride and dinner..burger, wings etc. Just some BS and maybe get to watch me strike out with the ladies. Good times.

Let me know. :cheers

#10 ·
Five Guys!!!

#35 ·
Yeah same here, I have a dr appt after work and then studio time.

How does everyone feel about early eve one day this weekend? If we did Fri I'd have to do it around 8 or so...My Saturday is open. Even if it rains and you guys want to get together we can just drive, have a drink, bs etc.

Anyone for this weekend?

#44 ·

Attachments

#49 ·
ahhh... the Tilted Kilt, ive been to the one in Hoboken. not to shabby.

i cant ride sat :hammer, just found out that i am helping a friend at the Polo Classic in Jersey City.

but on the bright side.. 200.00 for just pouring wine to swanky rich ppl and celebs aint too bad :dunno

#51 ·
I thought we were gonna go to Miami Mikes?? If we ride I'll go there, early dinner and maybe 1 beer. If we drive I'm game for going "out" out.

There is also a place here in Lincoln Park that has an out door patio and pretty damn good food. Maybe we can get Dozer to come out, Sunset Pub.

Right now I'm staying somewhat local, I have an electrician coming here tomorrow and possibly a new central AC coming in so my weekend is revolving around that. Let me know what everyone thinks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.