Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Who the fuck wants to ride? San Francisco

856 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  MikeHump 
#1 ·
Yo I'm in the San mateo, belmont, redwood city area and I was wondering if there is anybody close who wants to ride, or people around the extended area that would want to meet up sometime? I've been exploring hwy 35 since ive been here and i would love to get a group to tear up some asphalt

#6 ·
Sorry to jack your thread brother. I was just having a little fun. :cheers But, that link you posted above is the gayest shit I ever seen in my life. Did you watch the video they posted on the first page ? God, people like this should be hung in the streets. Especially the ones who made the stupid, gay ass song for their video, lol ! Good luck on the get together and ride smart :cheers

#9 ·
For sure man I work Mon-Fri so I can usually go for fun rides only on the weekends anyways. And I usually do some real riding, not like what is in that video on the barf thread that is linked. Not track pace or anything but a decent pace for the street. :cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.