Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Recommendations for a good tire retailer in Ontario?

626 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Hatthi 
#1 ·
Looking for a retailer in the GTA and surrounding area. Sales and install. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

#3 ·
just buy your tire in the US you get them for like half the price and have a nice weekend out too

#4 ·
Not much of a major retailer, but I was at Rosey Toes the other day and he told me that he's now selling new sets of Metzelers for $300, tax included and mounting included. That's roughly what I pay for race takeoffs once I factor in the tire mounting.

I don't know what model of Metzeler he's selling, but you might want to give him a call.

#5 ·
Not in the GTA ... well they might have presence there, try Zdeno Tire ... they're awesome and dirt cheap.

I paid around $450 for both front and rear Pilots installed taxes in - yeah that's uber cheap in my old area.

#6 ·
Georeg at Turn2 was doing Pirelli Diablos (front and rear) installed for something liek $300 plus tax. Corsas for not much more.

Ask Richard/RCC, see what he has for Pirelli pricing.

Pilot Power seem cheap, got a deal from somone I know there for one of my bikes for a Pilot Power for $180 for a rear. So front and rear should be around $300 too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.