CDN Superbike Series - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
Expert

Motorcycle: 2010 GSXR 600, 06 GSX-R 1000 Black/Yellow...SOLD, 06 GSX-R 600 Race Bike...SOLD
CDN Superbike Series

Anyone else on here racing on the National circuit this year. I am pretty sure I will be at all the major events. Calgary is the only one I may have to skip. I have been bumped to Pro Status for 2008...and the future... so look for me at the back of the pack. There's just no competing with the Factory teams...Szoke, Crevier, etc etc.
I am hoping to do well amongst the Pro Rookies for this season. 1st race weekend is Calabogie Ontario just about an hr from Ottawa.
If anyone is there come say hi...I will be on the Gixxer...black numbers 114. The bike will look like the picture below, just a little different as I re-painted the bodywork. Oh and all the Trophies are from me competing as an Amateur regionally last year at Shubenacadie Nova Scotia, I did well thus resulting in being bumped to Pro Status...Good but Bad...lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BikeTrophies.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	78941  

AMCRA 2006 Amateur Rookie of The Year
AMCRA 2007 Amateur Open Sportbike Champion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

06GSX-R 1000, 06 GSX-R 600 track, 04 GSX-R 600 SOLD, K3 1000 SOLD, 01 GSX-R 750 Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 07:24 PM
Supersport

Re: CDN Superbike Series

Congrats Eddie. I know you were tearing it up in Shubie. You flew by me a few times when I was out on Friday practice. LOL. It's actually cool to see. I had McBain fly by me coming out of 2, it is something I'll never forget. I hope you do well in the national series and I guess we'll see ya back at Shubie in August. Tear it up man. Best of luck.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Expert

Motorcycle: 2010 GSXR 600, 06 GSX-R 1000 Black/Yellow...SOLD, 06 GSX-R 600 Race Bike...SOLD

Hey bud thanks alot. Are you selling the R6? A friend was describing a race bike that sounded like yours. I will be at Shubie this weekend. Maybe see you there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 06:46 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: '03 1000

Good luck Caper, I think you'll be racing agains Paul Glenn ... didn't he take the #1 plate last year in 600AM?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 07:01 AM
Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by caper View Post
Hey bud thanks alot. Are you selling the R6? A friend was describing a race bike that sounded like yours. I will be at Shubie this weekend. Maybe see you there!

Yeah my race bike is up for sale. Work schedule is all messed up this year so I don't think I'll be out to the track very much. I do have Friday off so I am planning to get out for Friday. Sucks working shift work when one month is different than the next, difficult to plan things. Anyway, might see ya there.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Provisional Novice

Motorcycle: 03 Hayabusa

I likely saw you at Calabogie, was there all weekend. What did the racers think of the track?
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
Expert

Hey Barn...Ya Paul Glenn won the National Amateur Championship last year. But he is running in the Canadian Thunder class on a BMW.
I never made it to the races this year guys its a long story. Basically my bike is all fugged up and is still not running. I have a new wiring harness on order and it will be put in next week. I work in ALberta and live in Nova Scotia and am only home for 5 1/2 days every 2 weeks. So my time is limited.
It seems everytime I get home I find something else wrong with the bike. This is the last straw though. f it doesnt run right next week I am stripping it and selling the parts and starting over for next year.
The guys had a blast at Calabogie said it was a great track. A little scary in some spots as I guess some turns have guardrails on them.
Next weekend is Mosport Ontario and I will not be there either. Lots of time to plan for next year I guess...DAMN IT!

AMCRA 2006 Amateur Rookie of The Year
AMCRA 2007 Amateur Open Sportbike Champion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

06GSX-R 1000, 06 GSX-R 600 track, 04 GSX-R 600 SOLD, K3 1000 SOLD, 01 GSX-R 750 Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode