Hot Japanese action! - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ironhead401
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people in a "special" way
 
bentoverhard69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 830
Hot Japanese action!

He guys, took my new Japanese girlfriend for a ride yesterday. Thought they looked pretty good together, enjoy!

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
bentoverhard69 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 11:20 PM
The Supermod that wants to see grandma's Snapper....
 
Ironhead401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Jersey
Motorcycle: WR250R
Posts: 15,006
Re: Hot Japanese action!

Cute but get her some proper gear man.
coopgt1 likes this.
Ironhead401 is online now  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 11:33 PM Thread Starter
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people in a "special" way
 
bentoverhard69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 830
Re: Hot Japanese action!

I had a pair of gloves and kevlar jeans but she didn't want to wear them. I drive like a grandma if i have a passenger anyway to reduce the risk..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead401 View Post
Cute but get her some proper gear man.
Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
bentoverhard69 is offline  
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 10:36 AM
Provisional Novice
 
DemonRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 235
Re: Hot Japanese action!

That's quite a Japanese hottie . . . the girl ain't too bad either!
DemonRider is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 10:57 PM
The Supermod that wants to see grandma's Snapper....
 
Ironhead401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Jersey
Motorcycle: WR250R
Posts: 15,006
Re: Hot Japanese action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentoverhard69 View Post
I had a pair of gloves and kevlar jeans but she didn't want to wear them. I drive like a grandma if i have a passenger anyway to reduce the risk..

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
I typed out a response but never mind. After 10 years on this site trying to teach something as simple as proper safety gear and getting a response of "she didn't want to wear them", I think I'm done. I guess I have a different mind set than 98% of the people in the U.S.
Ironhead401 is online now  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people in a "special" way
 
bentoverhard69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 830
Re: Hot Japanese action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead401 View Post
I typed out a response but never mind. After 10 years on this site trying to teach something as simple as proper safety gear and getting a response of "she didn't want to wear them", I think I'm done. I guess I have a different mind set than 98% of the people in the U.S.
For one, i am not in the US. Im from Australia and two i dont need to be taught anything thankyou. I know how dangerous it is without gear. Its always going through the back of my mind if she comes off she will loose skin. I would love it if she put on my full leather suit, but she would refuse.

At that point what should i do ? Give her a stern talking to and tell her we arent going anywhere.

Unfortunately people are allowed to make their own decisions and even worse they might not be ones you agree with!

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Head down, ass up , knee down.
by FAR my favorite sex positio.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bentoverhard69 is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 10:57 AM
Provisional Novice
 
DemonRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 235
Re: Hot Japanese action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha750 View Post
Aren't they in Australia?
Yes, they're at a Handy Maaat!
DemonRider is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 03:10 PM
The Supermod that wants to see grandma's Snapper....
 
Ironhead401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Jersey
Motorcycle: WR250R
Posts: 15,006
Re: Hot Japanese action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentoverhard69 View Post
For one, i am not in the US. Im from Australia and two i dont need to be taught anything thankyou. I know how dangerous it is without gear. Its always going through the back of my mind if she comes off she will loose skin. I would love it if she put on my full leather suit, but she would refuse.

At that point what should i do ? Give her a stern talking to and tell her we arent going anywhere.

Unfortunately people are allowed to make their own decisions and even worse they might not be ones you agree with!

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
Does she lay your clothes out for you in the morning? Get some balls. My wife wasn't allowed on the bike unless she had the proper gear. The safety of your passengers is your responsibility. You make her wear it or she doesn't ride. I originally commented because I hate stupidity. Waste of time. Won't bother next time. No one listens and everyone knows everything.

Not my gf, not my nice legs that won't have any skin left. Good luck.

Last edited by Ironhead401; 08-16-2018 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Sp.
Ironhead401 is online now  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people in a "special" way
 
bentoverhard69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 830
Re: Hot Japanese action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead401 View Post
Does she lay your clothes out for you in the morning? Get some balls. My wife wasn't allowed on the bike unless she had the proper gear. The safety of your passengers is your responsibility. You make her wear it or she doesn't ride. I originally commented because I hate stupidity. Waste of time. Won't bother next time. No one listens and everyone knows everything.

Not my gf, not my nice legs that won't have any skin left. Good luck.


Quit being such a drama queen....

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Last edited by bentoverhard69; 08-16-2018 at 05:16 PM.
bentoverhard69 is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people in a "special" way
 
bentoverhard69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 830
Re: Hot Japanese action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonRider View Post
Yes, they're at a Handy Maaat!
Hmmmm what the fuck is a handy maaaat? Hahahaha

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
bentoverhard69 is offline  
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 07:17 PM
Provisional Novice
 
DemonRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 235
Re: Hot Japanese action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentoverhard69 View Post
Hmmmm what the fuck is a handy maaaat? Hahahaha
Mart with and Aussie accent!
DemonRider is offline  
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people in a "special" way
 
bentoverhard69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 830
Re: Hot Japanese action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonRider View Post
Mart with and Aussie accent!
Nah we say going down to the servoo (service station) or bottleo for (bottle shop). Handy in Australia means a wrist job hahah

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
bentoverhard69 is offline  
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-17-2018, 09:47 AM
The Supermod that wants to see grandma's Snapper....
 
Ironhead401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Jersey
Motorcycle: WR250R
Posts: 15,006
Re: Hot Japanese action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentoverhard69 View Post
Quit being such a drama queen....

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
Ironhead401 is online now  
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 08:55 PM
Squid
 
Punter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12
Re: Hot Japanese action!

I like the bike. I like the girl. I don't give a crap what she wears. In fact, she has too much on you ask me.
Punter is offline  
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 08:58 PM
Squid
 
Punter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12
Re: Hot Japanese action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonRider View Post
Mart with and Aussie accent!
I don't know man, sounds more like Bahston than down under to me.
Punter is offline  
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-13-2019, 10:10 AM
Friendly resident cock loving Canadian with a sensitive sandy vagina
 
le skid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Montral
Posts: 7,657
Re: Hot Japanese action!

Lucky bastard, she's a cutie. I haven't had a girl that young since the 80s
le skid is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome