This cop deserves a beer - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
 5Likes
  • 2 Post By le skid
  • 1 Post By Ironhead401
  • 1 Post By oldfart01
  • 1 Post By SPL170db
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-28-2017, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
Thatís Mister Chalet To You ....
 
le skid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Montrťal
Posts: 7,731
This cop deserves a beer

I'd have pulled out my sidearm and blown this hag away many times over.

There's a twist towards the end that just kills me.

I HAVE PTSD!!!!!!!

spike52 and coopgt1 like this.
le skid is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-28-2017, 04:28 PM
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
 
oldfart01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae
Posts: 19,104
Re: This cop deserves a beer

You should love her Skiddy boy, she's one of your Democratic legislator pals!!! A shining example of what a normal human acts like.
oldfart01 is offline  
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-28-2017, 06:32 PM
The Supermod that wants to see grandma's Snapper....
 
Ironhead401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Jersey
Motorcycle: WR250R
Posts: 15,068
Re: This cop deserves a beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfart01 View Post
You should love her Skiddy boy, she's one of your Democratic legislator pals!!! A shining example of what a normal human acts like.
Bob, it's not a democratic vs republican issue. When i was on the job I had plenty of registered republicans do crazy shit and commit crimes.
spike52 likes this.
Ironhead401 is offline  
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-28-2017, 07:28 PM
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
 
oldfart01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae
Posts: 19,104
Re: This cop deserves a beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead401 View Post
Bob, it's not a democratic vs republican issue. When i was on the job I had plenty of registered republicans do crazy shit and commit crimes.
I was just busting his balls, (Apparently yours too!). For sure there are plenty of assholes on both sides. There's some funny vids of her apologizing afterwards. The cop was awfully nice to her for what an ass she was.
Ironhead401 likes this.

Last edited by oldfart01; 10-28-2017 at 07:35 PM.
oldfart01 is offline  
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-29-2017, 07:30 AM Thread Starter
Thatís Mister Chalet To You ....
 
le skid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Montrťal
Posts: 7,731
Re: This cop deserves a beer

republican or dem, she sure is a fucking drama queen lmao
le skid is offline  
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-29-2017, 08:41 AM
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
 
oldfart01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae
Posts: 19,104
Re: This cop deserves a beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by le skid View Post
republican or dem, she sure is a fucking drama queen lmao
What the hell would she do if she got caught doing something serious, like a DUI? Shit herself and roll around on the ground maybe?

I don't feel safe right now!!!

Last edited by oldfart01; 10-29-2017 at 09:14 AM.
oldfart01 is offline  
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2017, 08:32 AM
Mod w/ no fucks left...
 
spike52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Jersey Shore
Motorcycle: 2011 1K....'04 Kawi 636 trackwhore
Posts: 16,949
Re: This cop deserves a beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfart01 View Post
What the hell would she do if she got caught doing something serious, like a DUI? Shit herself and roll around on the ground maybe?

I don't feel safe right now!!!


I could write a series of books about "The stupid shit people do when you tell them they're under arrest for DUI"..
spike52 is offline  
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2017, 09:18 AM
Chubby Chaser
 
SPL170db's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: North Jersey
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR-1000 (track), 2006 GSXR-600 (track/race)
Posts: 57,797
Re: This cop deserves a beer

https://hudsonvalleyone.com/2017/10/...hown-in-video/


I had to find the full video so I could watch all of her "panic attack" in all its glory, lol


Ironhead401 likes this.
SPL170db is online now  
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2017, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
Thatís Mister Chalet To You ....
 
le skid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Montrťal
Posts: 7,731
Re: This cop deserves a beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike52 View Post
I could write a series of books about "The stupid shit people do when you tell them they're under arrest for DUI"..
After seeing this (a small speeding ticket), I can only imagine.

When I got busted for DUI*, I just sat in the back of the cruiser pouting, even though I KNEW it was going to be a nightmare (Quebec is insane for penalties and trying to get your license back).

When they brought me into the station to blow into the big machine, I was at .1... a few gulps of beer over the limit. Certainly not drunk. Police report even said no evident signs of impairment. Older cops would likely have exercised discretion but I had two kids fresh out of the academy and they were visibly excited about nailing an actual DUI (criminal offense).

But what's the point of putting on a big show? I don't know what the hell else you can say or do. You're busted. End of story.

I've been let-off with a warning for speeding by cops because I just acted calm / normal and apologized. I assume cops are surely sick of idiots / drama queens. Just take it like a man and shut up.

Tell us about one of the more remarkable ones if you feel like it. I'm sure it would be good for a laugh
le skid is offline  
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2017, 11:20 AM
Mod w/ no fucks left...
 
spike52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Jersey Shore
Motorcycle: 2011 1K....'04 Kawi 636 trackwhore
Posts: 16,949
Re: This cop deserves a beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by le skid View Post

Tell us about one of the more remarkable ones if you feel like it. I'm sure it would be good for a laugh
Saw a guy driving who I knew had a suspended license, because I had arrested him a few months prior, for DUI.
His family had a lot of money so I guess he figured he could buy his way out of jail.
Anywho, I hit the lights & he off he goes.
So I'm chasing this guy in totally restored 1950's Chevy pickup, beautiful paint job & motor work.
The chase started on the city streets, it was after 1am so traffic was light.
After 10-15 minutes, he takes it on to the highway for a few miles.
He wasn't driving too fast, top speed never hit 100 mph.
He driving pretty at this point, which is surprising because he later blew over a .2.
He was alone in the truck, no seat belt.

When we came back into the city, he was sliding all over the front seat as he turned thru the neighbor streets.
After a particularly tight right turn at about 25 mph I noticed the driver sides door was open.
And as I look to my left, I see the driver, now out of the truck, skidding across someone's driveway.
So I slam on my brakes, stop, and walk over to this dumbass who is now covered in road rash.
Now I'm laughing, but he's screaming as his pristine truck his bouncing off parked vehicles as it travels down the street...

I guess he tried to make a run for it, but forgot he was driving his truck..

Matthew 5:9
"Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God."
spike52 is offline  
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2017, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
Thatís Mister Chalet To You ....
 
le skid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Montrťal
Posts: 7,731
Re: This cop deserves a beer

Jesus... running from the cops while DUI while under suspension for DUI!?!?! So what happened to your guy?


Yeah recidivists

It's quite the phenomenon. Some people simply will NOT understand that they should not drink and drive and those people are the SAME people who will also not respect a license suspension.

When I lost my license, you could not FORCE me to get behind the wheel because it would be pretty much the end of the world to get caught driving under suspension for DUI.... ESPECIALLY if you're DUI again when you get pulled over

In quebec, it's insane. To get back on the road, I had to attend 6 months of AA meetings and endless MONTHS of 3 other 'awareness' programs about DUI, recidivism etc... Then one year of driving with a breathalyser interlock in the car. You think I'll ever take a chance on repeating that?

Recidivists: in those 'programs' it happened more than once that someone wasn't in attendance and the next week, they'd be back and it turns out the reason they missed the previous week was they were busted for DUI. Or some got caught driving under suspension (criminal offense if under suspension for DUI) ON THEIR WAY to these meetings.

Some people do not learn.
le skid is offline  
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2017, 06:48 PM
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
 
oldfart01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae
Posts: 19,104
Re: This cop deserves a beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike52 View Post
Saw a guy driving who I knew had a suspended license, because I had arrested him a few months prior, for DUI.
His family had a lot of money so I guess he figured he could buy his way out of jail.
Anywho, I hit the lights & he off he goes.
So I'm chasing this guy in totally restored 1950's Chevy pickup, beautiful paint job & motor work.
The chase started on the city streets, it was after 1am so traffic was light.
After 10-15 minutes, he takes it on to the highway for a few miles.
He wasn't driving too fast, top speed never hit 100 mph.
He driving pretty at this point, which is surprising because he later blew over a .2.
He was alone in the truck, no seat belt.

When we came back into the city, he was sliding all over the front seat as he turned thru the neighbor streets.
After a particularly tight right turn at about 25 mph I noticed the driver sides door was open.
And as I look to my left, I see the driver, now out of the truck, skidding across someone's driveway.
So I slam on my brakes, stop, and walk over to this dumbass who is now covered in road rash.
Now I'm laughing, but he's screaming as his pristine truck his bouncing off parked vehicles as it travels down the street...

I guess he tried to make a run for it, but forgot he was driving his truck..
Sounds like a real brainiac. When I was young, a guy I raced with got caught DUI, than FIVE times driving on suspended license. I think he ended up with no license for 8 years, plus all the fines he piled up. Slow learner.
oldfart01 is offline  
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-31-2017, 07:45 AM
Mod w/ no fucks left...
 
spike52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Jersey Shore
Motorcycle: 2011 1K....'04 Kawi 636 trackwhore
Posts: 16,949
Re: This cop deserves a beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by le skid View Post
Jesus... running from the cops while DUI while under suspension for DUI!?!?! So what happened to your guy?
He did 180 days in county and his license was suspended for (3) years because he was an habitual violator.
And if he was caught driving again with a suspended RV4 license, it was a felony punishable by 3 years in jail..
spike52 is offline  
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-31-2017, 08:52 AM
Expert
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lowest Price, Guaranteed
Posts: 3,150
Re: This cop deserves a beer

Not going to lie, I couldn't even make it through half the video. That police officer has an extreme amount of patience, I could never do that job.
RidersDiscount is offline  
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-03-2017, 10:42 PM
Provisional Novice
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Omaha, NE
Motorcycle: 2005 GSX-R 600
Posts: 122
Garage
Re: This cop deserves a beer

This woman was completely insane. Nobody cares if you work for the county. Since Iím a military police officer I always end up pulling over spouses who are the dependents of high ranking officers. Thatís always the first thing out of their mouth, ďmy husband is the MSG CommanderĒ or ďmy husband is a Colonel.Ē Look lady, I donít give a fuck who your husband is, here is your ticket and have a nice day.
NeroTheHero is offline  
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-07-2017, 06:21 PM
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
 
XCSEDAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Nth Melb AUS
Motorcycle: GSXR-600 K3
Posts: 2,011
Garage
Re: This cop deserves a beer

i wonder if she could be charged with wasting an officers time?
that is an absolute bullshit thing to do to someone.
XCSEDAN is offline  
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-07-2017, 10:10 PM
!##NULL##!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Erf
Motorcycle: K1 TLR, 00 TLR
Posts: 29,644
Re: This cop deserves a beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfart01 View Post
I was just busting his balls, (Apparently yours too!). For sure there are plenty of assholes on both sides. There's some funny vids of her apologizing afterwards. The cop was awfully nice to her for what an ass she was.


She was an ass, and yes, if she just stfu, she coulda gotten out of a speeding ticket. There are plenty of assholes on both sides. If someone is going 15-20mph under the flow of traffic, that person becomes a target. Presumably the OP rides a motorcycle, similar rules apply to automobiles.
Vooduguru is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome