Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

K7 600 With DanMoto Exhaust

8K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  916MINI 
#1 ·
I know there were some people wondering about the cheap eBay DanMoto exhaust, I was also wondering and figured for the price, why not? To my surprise the quality and fit is very nice. It only took about a week to get to me from China which was also nice. The only problem is you need to weld on the supplied bracket and it is a different grade stainless than the midpipe and it melts so you can not get a nice bead but it holds fine. It sounds deep kinda like a Leo Vince and its pretty loud, but not as loud as a Jardine. Whats nice is that it points back so its not too loud while riding. Let me know what you guys think, I also threw in a pic of my new Suzuki gel seat for no reason. If anyone wants more pictures let me know.

See less See more
#5 ·
Not a fan of that at all myself I think the shape and just overall appearance of the pipe is just ugly. Rest of the bike looks excellent just not the pipe imo.

#7 ·
I think it's a cool look, it's something different. I like how it turns horizontal at the end. :punk

#8 ·
Danmoto cans are nice. i just bought dual cans for my VFR project about 1.5 months ago. great value and tone. the sound clip does not do it justice but here it is anyway.

#12 · (Edited)
I just got the Carbon fiber Danmoto GP Exhaust and I love the way it sounds and looks. I never had a brand name exhaust so I really can't compare it to other brands, but to me it has a really nice tone to it I love it so far. I only had it for a few days I would recommend this exhaust. For the price it is unbelievable!! Here's a link that I posted on YouTube, take a look at it and tell me what you think. I put the wrong link in but it's fixed now. Tell me what you think.

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyRXVn9mF84

#13 ·
i actually had one on my old 600. it was the carbon fiber one. it was actually a good build! the carbon fiber looked great and the weld job was actually good too. not too bad for a budget exhaust. i got it for $60 from a local guy selling it brand new.

#14 ·
Op "The only problem is you need to weld on the supplied bracket and it is a different grade stainless than the midpipe and it melts so you can not get a nice bead but it holds fine."

Stainless doesn't melt very easy . I betting the metal you were having welded was Brushed Aluminum .

#17 ·
can you send me a picture of your mid pipe. I have a feeling they made mine backwards... the spring retainers are on the wrong side. same with the cuts in the pipe for the clamp. it would not bolt up with i tried. then i turned the mid pipe around and it all fell into place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.