Hey Ladies-We Need You On The Track! - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Motorcycle: 07 CBR 600RR
Hey Ladies-We Need You On The Track!

Hey Ladies!!

I am a recent lover of the track Tonys Track Days. Last year I did the Keith Code 2 day school and was immediately hooked on the track-never thought I would be as I took the school to be a more skilled street rider. I was turned on to Tonys Track Days by one of my friends. I decided to try it and was blown away and pleasantly surprised at the experience. It was everything and more that I was told it would be. The staff was knowledgeable, welcoming, skilled and treated me with respect and always willing to help when asked. The atmosphere was relaxed and laid back and I felt comfortable. The groups felt controlled. Staff was friendly and always willing to help when asked.

I have now ridden other organizations and feel most comfortable with Tonys. For you ladies out there that may be interested in trying a track day I highly recommend them. From no inside passing to fewer riders per session on the track I felt comfortable and safe. They will be in NJ at New Jersey Motorsports Park May 1st and 2nd 2011. Try it!!! You will be surprised! I would love to ride/hang with more women at the track. If so look me up. I have a black CBR 07.

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 08:10 AM
Provisional Novice

Motorcycle: 2011 GSX-R750
Re: Hey Ladies-We Need You On The Track!

NJ is a bit far for me to come, but everyone should do this at least once!

Don't think you need a sportsbike and leather suits to do these. Many schools are very street-rider and safety oriented. My class (put on by CLASS with Reg Pridmore) had full-dressed Harleys, touring bikes, dual-sports, you name it! There was no intimidation at all.

Bummer is that all the tracks are 6-8 hours from us, but really worth the time, money, and effort.

The first time you hit the street after these, you'll be amazed by how much you've learned. Great confidence booster (but safely).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode