Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Crimebrook Australia
Motorcycle: GSXR1000 K8
Re: Anniversary Question
I started giving my girl what I call a "Princess night"
- Make sure your home before she is and for god sake spring for some decent flowers.
- Tidy the house & light some candles (Preferably scented ones)
- Run her a bath (Lots of Bubbles) & Help her get in (it's a win/win trust me)
- While she is in the bath prepare dinner for her (Don't rush this leave her in there so she is extra relaxed)
- When its time for dinner, get her PJ's ready and help her out of the bath (if she will let you, you can help dry her....)
Make sure when dinner is over you do the cleaning up etc while she chills out in front of the TV (or in bed if you time it right)
Now its time for a small gift (you don't have to buy anything) a foot rub or a back rub works a treat.
The benefits of this is:
1. That it doesn't cost you much
2. She is all relaxed and doesn't nag at you all night
3. You get some alone time to chill out while she is in the bath
4. When helping her in and out of the bath you get a good perv at her bewbiez.....lol and if your super lucky maybe a bit more.
5. Get's you in the good books for about 2 weeks (However use with caution - if you do this too often they begin to expect it and it loses it's affect)
Hope this helps dude and congrat's on the anniversary.
I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, and then it hit me.
Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?
01' Suzuki DRZ400E (For sale soon..)
08' Suzuki GSXR1000
(This space to be filled)