I will start banning on sight...... guys - Page 3 - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 08:19 AM
Squid

Motorcycle: K6 GSXR 600
Re: I will start banning on sight...... guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
Are you retarded? This "thread" is about the rules of this SUB SECTION, This section has been around for YEARS, where there was plenty of GSXR related talk by females

And yes, this is a dig, at rules, you dont agree with, all with your vast one year and 11 posts of contribution to this site.

Is your sole intent to troll the site? If you dont like the rules, leave. Dont post in the girls section.... whatever. . No sweat off my balls. The rules were not made to satisfy you or your sense of irony. They were made for a reason whether you like/agree with it or not is a moot point
Yes Joe, you caught me, I'm retarded...God forbid a human make a mistake...I can obv see that there were other threads in the female section, I didn't realize this was only just the rules, I just read everyone hating on this one back and forth and couldn't believe how everyone was being about it.

And no it has nothing to do with me not agreeing with the rules...I know you're the king of the internet and all but if you look closely you can see I didn't even express an opinion on the topic bc I don't care either way...If the females want their own section then more power to them...why would I care either way...and if you think I'm a troll look at my past ELEVEN post and please tell me whether you really think I'm trolling...The irony that I was pointing out was just how ridiculous everyone gets when you simply posted some rules so the females could have their own spot...I was trying to be as diplomatic as possible but obv you took it as a serious stab and you and your ego...but thank you for proving my point further by being so hostel at the drop of a hat.

I'm sorry I don't have the VAST experiance you do on internet forums...
...It's ok though...you win
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 09:56 AM
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity

Motorcycle: 10 BMW S1000RR, 09 gix6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo1618 View Post
Yes Joe, you caught me, I'm retarded...God forbid a human make a mistake...I can obv see that there were other threads in the female section, I didn't realize this was only just the rules, I just read everyone hating on this one back and forth and couldn't believe how everyone was being about it.

And no it has nothing to do with me not agreeing with the rules...I know you're the king of the internet and all but if you look closely you can see I didn't even express an opinion on the topic bc I don't care either way...If the females want their own section then more power to them...why would I care either way...and if you think I'm a troll look at my past ELEVEN post and please tell me whether you really think I'm trolling...The irony that I was pointing out was just how ridiculous everyone gets when you simply posted some rules so the females could have their own spot...I was trying to be as diplomatic as possible but obv you took it as a serious stab and you and your ego...but thank you for proving my point further by being so hostel at the drop of a hat.

I'm sorry I don't have the VAST experiance you do on internet forums...
...It's ok though...you win
the point is you came in here criticizing things and had no idea what you were talking about.

the bullshit argument gets old. don't come into a sub-section that's not meant for you, and piss and moan about rules.
post #43 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 09:59 AM
meep meep

Motorcycle: 07 600 Track, 04 R1 Street

Quote:
So basically this thread was created for females to have a place to talk about gixxer stuff and how it relates to them, it ran for a few months...people got on, read the rules, fought about whether it was sexist or not and the semantics behind the rules...and at no point in time was anything motorcycle related (whether it be about females or not) talked about....Mission Accomplished

This is not a dig at ANYONE I'm just pointing out the irony in it all....
post of the week here, lack of site navigation ownage

edit: just saw your 2nd post, did someone piss in your cereal this morning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 10:42 AM
Squid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerVixxen View Post
the point is you came in here criticizing things and had no idea what you were talking about.

the bullshit argument gets old. don't come into a sub-section that's not meant for you, and piss and moan about rules.

I guess you missed the part where I said I didn't care about the rules at all..and in my first post I was basically calling out the people who were pissing and moaning about them bc it took away from the point of the forum for the females... I really don't know how to break that down for you anymore...
post #45 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 10:43 AM
MotoGP

Motorcycle: Whatever oldgixxer has in his garage...
Garage

ok, well if you don't care about the rules, then you can just leave. it is pretty simple.

what else to tell you.
post #46 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 10:48 AM
Squid

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Magnum- View Post
post of the week here, lack of site navigation ownage

edit: just saw your 2nd post, did someone piss in your cereal this morning
Aside from the part I already openly admitted that I had made a mistake your right...its complete ownage....I'm such a noob

Piss in my cereal no..but I just found it funny how hostel a mod got after I said I wasn't digging on anyone...esp in a post that I felt, was more defending him then anything....
post #47 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Squid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony D View Post
ok, well if you don't care about the rules, then you can just leave. it is pretty simple.

what else to tell you.
Are you really going to take it out of context like that man? When I said I don't care, I didn't mean I didn't care like I don't respect the rules, I meant that I'm not complaining or whining about them like I was accused of. I.E. The rules don't bother me...I have nothing to complain about them....
post #48 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 10:55 AM
meep meep

Motorcycle: 07 600 Track, 04 R1 Street

you somehow found the girls sub section and the rules for this section but not any of the posts below it. That's not a noob that is complete and utter lack of navigation of the internet skills.

I don't think he was that hostel, i think he was just completely dumb founded at what you were posting.

Anyway i had my laughs for the morning and going to move along and let someone else get a few chuckles at what transpired.
post #49 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 11:08 AM

Quote:
I guess you missed the part where I said I didn't care about the rules at all..and in my first post I was basically calling out the people who were pissing and moaning about them bc it took away from the point of the forum for the females... I really don't know how to break that down for you anymore...

"not caring about the rules at all"

yeah, let's see how far that gets you here.
post #50 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Aside from the part I already openly admitted that I had made a mistake your right...its complete ownage....I'm such a noob

Piss in my cereal no..but I just found it funny how hostel a mod got after I said I wasn't digging on anyone...esp in a post that I felt, was more defending him then anything....
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Magnum- View Post
you somehow found the girls sub section and the rules for this section but not any of the posts below it. That's not a noob that is complete and utter lack of navigation of the internet skills.

I don't think he was that hostel, i think he was just completely dumb founded at what you were posting.

Anyway i had my laughs for the morning and going to move along and let someone else get a few chuckles at what transpired.
^this
post #51 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Squid

Me:
"...I can obv see that there were other threads in the female section, I didn't realize this was only just the rules.."

-Magnum-:

So I guess we chalk that up to your lack of reading/comprehension skills?
post #52 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 11:32 AM
MotoGP

Motorcycle: Whatever oldgixxer has in his garage...
Garage

ok, enough of the bickering. these are the rules, plain and simple. follow them, and all will be fine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode