I will start banning on sight...... guys - Page 2 - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 06:30 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 1996 Gixxer 750 + 1997 TL 1000s
Re: I will start banning on sight...... guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
As he said, this probably is not the place for your daughter then. The quote you made was by ME....... I set up the latest rules in here, and I am a male.........

If you dont like the way I run this place, then dont come in here. Simple as that.

This forum is a place where the girls can avoid being harassed to show their tits, and to post more nudz... shit like that, that they will inevitably get on a forum for a male dominated sport.

As to our language....... we do not censor language. So if you dont want your daughter to read about what a fucking piece of shit asshole, cock sucking shithead someone is.......... you MIGHt not want to let her on here
I would assume that some peeps have gone where they shouldn't, and I'm not talking about the holiest of holes...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Unstable SuperMod

Motorcycle: 92 GSX-R 750R Liquid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...BUZZ... View Post
put a password on the gixxer girls so make it female only..???? i never go in there as thats the whole point of getting on the pc to have peace and quiet from my missus and kids...
Yea, cause on the internet a guy can't pretend to be a girl.
post #23 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"

Motorcycle: K4 GSXR 600

I thought the vixxen had this covered?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Unstable SuperMod

Motorcycle: 92 GSX-R 750R Liquid

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous36 View Post
She does when she is on, but we aren't all always around everyday.
post #25 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity

Motorcycle: 10 BMW S1000RR, 09 gix6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous36 View Post
i do my best when i'm around. but that doesnt' mean that the big dogs don't have my back too
post #26 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Shaved Leg Hippie

Motorcycle: 94 Gixxer 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2211 View Post
Yea, cause on the internet a guy can't pretend to be a girl.

Talking from experience?

post #27 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Track Day Winner

Motorcycle: GSXR 600

well , this is interesting ...
I personally don't give a shit about about what guys think of girls on bikes ... maybe they think it's sexy that a girl can ride or maybe they find it offensive that a girl can ride .. who the fuck cares about shitheads like that ... if a girl here wants to put nude pictures of herself to make her feel sexy than she should be the getting thrown out of the thread ... guys can ask for anything they wish, girls should not be stupid to display everything the guys ask for ...

I am a girl who rides probably better than some guys,I am not saying I am an amazing racer and have won races and all or never dropped my bike..

I ve been to the Dragon, did not crash my bike but did see guys who were packing up parts and bits of their bike after the first couple of turns ..

it's not nice to put people down based on their Gender .. we are biker society and we should all respect eachother ...
and for guys who want to see naked girls , there are lot of other websites that you can go on to see and IT'S FREE ...

cheers to people whom keep up this Thread
post #28 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 02:42 AM
Squid

Motorcycle: 2006 gsxr1000
Talking Re: I will start banning on sight...... guys

Quote:
As he said, this probably is not the place for your daughter then. The quote you made was by ME....... I set up the latest rules in here, and I am a male.........

If you dont like the way I run this place, then dont come in here. Simple as that.

This forum is a place where the girls can avoid being harassed to show their tits, and to post more nudz... shit like that, that they will inevitably get on a forum for a male dominated sport.

As to our language....... we do not censor language. So if you dont want your daughter to read about what a fucking piece of shit asshole, cock sucking shithead someone is.......... you MIGHt not want to let her on here
Sticky got a dirty mouth...lol
Makes me feel more comforatible.
post #29 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 10:30 AM
Squid

Motorcycle: 2002 GSXr 750

Quote:
If you dont stay the fuck out.

The ONLY reason you should be in here, is to seek the advice of the females, on a female related topic........ what gear to buy your wife etc.

This is not a place for you to leg hump
This is a place for the females to get away from you fuckers.

Consider THIS your warning.
Its been a couple years since I've been here, and I already fucking LOVE it!!!!!
bwaahahhaha
=o)
post #30 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Squid

Motorcycle: 1999 GSXR 750

I have a ? for you ladies. I have a 13 year old daughter that rides with me. I would like her to ride solo someday and do it safely. what would be a good starter bike to learn on? Keep in mind she is 5'10" 140lbs. Thx in advance for you response.
post #31 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-15-2009, 10:59 AM
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity

Motorcycle: 10 BMW S1000RR, 09 gix6

i would start a thread in the forum, not respond to a rules statement
post #32 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-18-2009, 10:15 AM
Squid

Motorcycle: 1999 GSXR 750
Red face Re: I will start banning on sight...... guys

oops brain fart
post #33 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 05:58 AM
Brat

Motorcycle: k8 600

dont really ever come to the girls section i just saw the title and clicked from the index

but all agreed there is entirely too much leg humping on the forum

this shouldnt be too bad in the Club R section, just not in the female public area as stated
post #34 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 11:07 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: 06 GSXR 600

Hi, I'm new but I already like the start of this thread...
post #35 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-06-2010, 05:21 PM
DV8
Squid

stay the fuck out? whats with that? ban on site wtf is with that? this is a public forum isnt it? i dont come here to harrass anyone, but just to have a look, personally i think chicks who ride are cool,now let me guess if there was a guy only forum, and we made a threat to ban chicks who went there that would be sexist as are female only ride days ect, seems you want it both ways. get over urselves! or go ahead and ban me for having an opinion
post #36 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-06-2010, 05:30 PM
The Supermod that wants to see grandma's Snapper....

Motorcycle: WR250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8 View Post
stay the fuck out? whats with that? ban on site wtf is with that? this is a public forum isnt it? i dont come here to harrass anyone, but just to have a look, personally i think chicks who ride are cool,now let me guess if there was a guy only forum, and we made a threat to ban chicks who went there that would be sexist as are female only ride days ect, seems you want it both ways. get over urselves! or go ahead and ban me for having an opinion
Either you're trolling or just a fucking idiot. Either way it's a public forum with RULES. Secondly there is a reason but with this being your first post I'm sure you know all about it.
post #37 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Il Padre Guinnea

Motorcycle: K8 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead401 View Post
Either you're trolling or just a fucking idiot. Either way it's a public forum with RULES. Secondly there is a reason but with this being your first post I'm sure you know all about it.
Yes cause there is no way that someone comes in and that is there first post
post #38 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 07:30 AM
Squid

Motorcycle: K6 GSXR 600

So basically this thread was created for females to have a place to talk about gixxer stuff and how it relates to them, it ran for a few months...people got on, read the rules, fought about whether it was sexist or not and the semantics behind the rules...and at no point in time was anything motorcycle related (whether it be about females or not) talked about....Mission Accomplished

This is not a dig at ANYONE I'm just pointing out the irony in it all....
post #39 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 07:36 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike

Are you retarded? This "thread" is about the rules of this SUB SECTION, This section has been around for YEARS, where there was plenty of GSXR related talk by females

And yes, this is a dig, at rules, you dont agree with, all with your vast one year and 11 posts of contribution to this site.

Is your sole intent to troll the site? If you dont like the rules, leave. Dont post in the girls section.... whatever. . No sweat off my balls. The rules were not made to satisfy you or your sense of irony. They were made for a reason whether you like/agree with it or not is a moot point

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:SFH : SBS : VHS :

Coupon code "motojoe" for discount on hazardous racing leathers
2013 WERA National Challenge 3rd place
WERA Expert #20

Last edited by Moto_Joe; 02-25-2011 at 07:39 AM.
post #40 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-25-2011, 07:39 AM
MotoGP

Motorcycle: Whatever oldgixxer has in his garage...
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo1618 View Post
So basically this thread was created for females to have a place to talk about gixxer stuff and how it relates to them, it ran for a few months...people got on, read the rules, fought about whether it was sexist or not and the semantics behind the rules...and at no point in time was anything motorcycle related (whether it be about females or not) talked about....Mission Accomplished

This is not a dig at ANYONE I'm just pointing out the irony in it all....
this was a single thread in an entire sub section of the forum. there are plenty of other threads in the gixxergirls section dealing with anything and everything motorcycle related.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode