Any Girl Riders carry Passengers?? - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Winner
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Shreveport, LA
Motorcycle: K7 600 All Black
Posts: 38
Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

I was just wonderin if any of u gals actually ride with a passenger ever

ive been ridin with a passenger here lately, but no major long hauls.

i just aint heard of any girl riders havin a passenger
600 ChiCk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Dirty Doc Melissa
 
deanm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lancaster, CA
Motorcycle: K7 600 blue/white track bike
Posts: 5,535
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

Yep, I rode a guy just the other night on his own bike . That was freakin funny. We were all laughing our asses off.


I've ridden other girls with me. Major thing is making sure they know how to ride and that they understand how them shifting their weight shifts the bike. Other then that I haven't had any problems with it.
deanm is offline  
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 06:57 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Winner
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Shreveport, LA
Motorcycle: K7 600 All Black
Posts: 38
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanm View Post
Yep, I rode a guy just the other night on his own bike . That was freakin funny. We were all laughing our asses off.


I've ridden other girls with me. Major thing is making sure they know how to ride and that they understand how them shifting their weight shifts the bike. Other then that I haven't had any problems with it.
LOL! that would be funny to see a chick ridin with a guy passenger... if i ever have to do that u dam right im gonna get pics of it somehow

the girl that rides with me knows how to ride. so it makes it a lot easier on me. although i will admit, my first time ridin with her on the back it was a little scary, but we managed to ride for a while & a few stop & gos

i dont ever want to ride with someone who dont know how to ride. my bf even said before i took the risk of lettin my receptionst ride with me that he'd have to let her ride passenger with him to see if she knew how to ride right.

needless to say i said fuck it and took her. we almost did have a misshap though bc im so tiny and shes a little bigger than me at sonic at a downhill slope/turn out... i started leanin to the right and was sayin, "oh shit, oh shit, get off!!" but we recovered quick enough to not fall over thank god... that wouldve been embarrasin to say the least

i think i have more people turnin heads and starin with her on the back with me than i do just bein on the bike myself
600 ChiCk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Dirty Doc Melissa
 
deanm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lancaster, CA
Motorcycle: K7 600 blue/white track bike
Posts: 5,535
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600 ChiCk View Post
LOL! that would be funny to see a chick ridin with a guy passenger... if i ever have to do that u dam right im gonna get pics of it somehow

the girl that rides with me knows how to ride. so it makes it a lot easier on me. although i will admit, my first time ridin with her on the back it was a little scary, but we managed to ride for a while & a few stop & gos

i dont ever want to ride with someone who dont know how to ride. my bf even said before i took the risk of lettin my receptionst ride with me that he'd have to let her ride passenger with him to see if she knew how to ride right.

needless to say i said fuck it and took her. we almost did have a misshap though bc im so tiny and shes a little bigger than me at sonic at a downhill slope/turn out... i started leanin to the right and was sayin, "oh shit, oh shit, get off!!" but we recovered quick enough to not fall over thank god... that wouldve been embarrasin to say the least

i think i have more people turnin heads and starin with her on the back with me than i do just bein on the bike myself

Well of course bc 2 is always better then 1
deanm is offline  
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 07:53 PM
im not small, im funsized
 
Necca's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: tucson,az
Motorcycle: '06 GSXR 600
Posts: 3,442
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

haha! i saw this thread and thought u meant carry like carry a weapon...
Necca is offline  
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Winner
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Shreveport, LA
Motorcycle: K7 600 All Black
Posts: 38
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necca View Post
haha! i saw this thread and thought u meant carry like carry a weapon...

well if u wanna get into that subject, be my guest

if i had the chance to get somethin, id probably carry a .380
600 ChiCk is offline  
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 08:13 PM
im not small, im funsized
 
Necca's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: tucson,az
Motorcycle: '06 GSXR 600
Posts: 3,442
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600 ChiCk View Post
well if u wanna get into that subject, be my guest

if i had the chance to get somethin, id probably carry a .380
.380 mini desert eagle
Attached Images
 
Necca is offline  
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-29-2009, 12:24 AM
Ex-Lady Supermod

 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 16,100
Garage
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

Yes, I used to take my niece riding and 300+ mile rides at that
Samantha750 is offline  
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-29-2009, 12:53 AM
Track Day Winner
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 28
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necca View Post
.380 mini desert eagle
Desert Eagle FTW!!!

I have a long colt .45 my self but I don't think it would fit in the seat

Last edited by AlleySurfer; 05-29-2009 at 12:59 AM.
AlleySurfer is offline  
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Provisional Novice
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 206
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

here in FL I see a lot of girls riding 2 up. ive even gone for a ride around the block with an old friend of mine, just cause she wanted to see if she could handle a larger passenger. it was funny, but she did very well. as long as your not taking a jackass for a ride, you should be ok. ive had girls less than half my size almost cause me to wreck. just make sure they know how to do the right thing.
ki_soarer is offline  
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
 
GixxerVixxen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: austin, tx, y'all
Motorcycle: 10 BMW S1000RR, 09 gix6
Posts: 98,059
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

i have taken a few chicks as passengers. i make sure to do a run down of how to properly ride bitch and away we go. the only time it gets tricky for me is when we're at a stop light or the like. i have to remind some ppl to not be squirmy. i'm only 5'3" so it gets tricky to keep it upright if they move around too much at a stand still.

haven't taken anyone on my 1k b/c i removed the rear pegs. last person i took was my little sister on my ex-bf's 06 zx-10. (unbeknownst to my parents )

as far as carrying, i only carry when i ride long distances as i don't have my chl yet. tx allows you to carry in your vehicle w/o a chl as long as you are "traveling"

i generally carry my xd-40 sub-compact, but have carried my sig p229 .357



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GixxerVixxen is offline  
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Amateur
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dirty South
Motorcycle: k7 600
Posts: 1,416
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necca View Post
.380 mini desert eagle

Should carry something with more bullets...
Never know how many you gotta take down...
sike... yall chicks too gangsta
Ganari is offline  
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Superbike
 
jermattak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Cincinnasti
Motorcycle: 05 GSXR 1000, 05 KX250f, PW80
Posts: 8,797
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

ive ridden on the back of a girls bike once my bike was blocked in by a bunch of other bikes, and we both had to make a cig run
jermattak is offline  
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Squid
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Derby....woo
Motorcycle: GSXR x SRAD 750 1999
Posts: 1
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

yeah all the time
Heather21GSXR750 is offline  
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 17,163
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

My wife came and picked my drunk ass up from a going away party one night on her bike...
Duff8402 is offline  
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-19-2009, 11:25 PM
Dirty Doc Melissa
 
deanm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lancaster, CA
Motorcycle: K7 600 blue/white track bike
Posts: 5,535
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff8402 View Post
My wife came and picked my drunk ass up from a going away party one night on her bike...

Wow, not cool. I would not be riding anyone that is drunk on my bike.
deanm is offline  
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 12:08 AM
Rhinestone Cowgirl
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 809
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

I have, but have not recently....
Princess Sparkly Britches Glitta Nail Potty Mouth is offline  
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-22-2009, 05:10 AM
Squid
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 15
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerVixxen View Post
i have taken a few chicks as passengers. i make sure to do a run down of how to properly ride bitch and away we go. the only time it gets tricky for me is when we're at a stop light or the like. i have to remind some ppl to not be squirmy. i'm only 5'3" so it gets tricky to keep it upright if they move around too much at a stand still.

haven't taken anyone on my 1k b/c i removed the rear pegs. last person i took was my little sister on my ex-bf's 06 zx-10. (unbeknownst to my parents )

as far as carrying, i only carry when i ride long distances as i don't have my chl yet. tx allows you to carry in your vehicle w/o a chl as long as you are "traveling"

i generally carry my xd-40 sub-compact, but have carried my sig p229 .357
no wonder the crime rates are low in texas. Everyone carries guns, even girls on their bikes. California has strict gun laws, too much work to get a ccl. So i never bothered getting one. I own a glock 30 though; very good gun, easy maintenance, easy to find parts if it ever needs repairing. .45 AGP bullets ftw :P
mistuh_p714 is offline  
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-22-2009, 10:14 PM
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
 
klarr74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Motorcycle: K6 GSXR 750 teh sexy black/maroon one, 08 CRF150r 'minimoto'
Posts: 4,403
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff8402 View Post
My wife came and picked my drunk ass up from a going away party one night on her bike...
That wasn't the ONLY time... I have pictures!!!!!! (but am sure Duff would kill me in my sleep if I posted it!)
klarr74 is offline  
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-22-2009, 11:15 PM
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
 
GixxerVixxen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: austin, tx, y'all
Motorcycle: 10 BMW S1000RR, 09 gix6
Posts: 98,059
Re: Any Girl Riders carry Passengers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistuh_p714 View Post
no wonder the crime rates are low in texas. Everyone carries guns, even girls on their bikes. California has strict gun laws, too much work to get a ccl. So i never bothered getting one. I own a glock 30 though; very good gun, easy maintenance, easy to find parts if it ever needs repairing. .45 AGP bullets ftw :P
glocks are love or hate guns. personally, i hate the trigger action on them, but other than that, they're really good, solid guns.
GixxerVixxen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome