A little advice needed - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 12:36 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Motorcycle: 98' GSXR 600
A little advice needed

I need an opinion on girl psychology so I figured this would be the best place to put it; I'll try to keep short and to the point.

I've been seeing a friend from work for the last few weeks. When I first began at my current job I didn't really feel anything for her. It really started out as a friendly "date" but I feel that we have grown very close; and has gotten to the point were we can comfortably talk about anything between us. I just haven't gotten the courage to tell her how I feel about her.

Early this week she asked me what plans I had for this weekend; because she was going to be by herself and had no plans. I told her that a friend of mine had recently bought a house and he was holding a small party Saturday afternoon. I invited her, but she's a very shy girl when it comes to meeting new ppl, specially alot of new ppl; so she kindly refused. I told her that I'll just leave the party early and we can go out to watch a movie or something: and so, she was fine with that idea.

Wednesday, she came up to me and completely surprised me by saying that she would rather prepare diner for me on Saturday rather than go out to the movies. She even asked me what she should prepare for me; I told her to surprise me, lol. To me, this is very special; no girl has ever done this for me. I would like to use this opportunity to tell her how I feel and hopefully she has the same idea.

So whats the problem you may ask? That thing is that she is a very friendly and sweet girl and I would be dammed if she has ever had an evil thought, lol.

My question is; would a girl be so friendly as to prepare diner just for a guy friend? Is she just seeing me as a very close friend and I'm just misinterpreting the situation? I'm being super cautious about this only because we work together (not in the same department) and I wouldn't want to make a move on her only to end up feeling awkward when we go to work.

However, no matter what I cant keep these feelings about her cooped up inside me forever. What do you girls think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 04:52 PM
It was worth it...

Motorcycle: 02 GSXR600M
Re: A little advice needed

Jesus are you 15...

Tell the woman how you feel. Man up.
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 04:56 PM
im not small, im funsized

Motorcycle: '06 GSXR 600

^^ agreed, she's into u, she's going outta her way to make dinner

but dating ppl at work is a BIG nono in my book so be prepared for drama later dwn the road
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 05:09 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: GSX-R 750 K7, Kwaker ER6F, Suzi LT-R450, Kwaker KFX400

here's some bro-advice!
ask if you can bring a date

j/k of course, tell her what's going on in that messed up head of yours...haha
seriously +1 to the man up and tell her!
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-24-2009, 12:31 PM
Superstock

Motorcycle: 94 750

i want to hear sonoftwatwaffle's response to this thread....
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-24-2009, 03:52 PM

update? howd it go?
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-24-2009, 07:55 PM
Wants 2 b one of the guys

Motorcycle: 08 Gix 1k

Yeah, don't keep your peeps waiting. And it had better be juicy
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 01:47 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Motorcycle: 98' GSXR 600

Lol, sorry to have kept everyone waiting; I haven't replied because I've spent these last two days with her

It all went well; right after dinner we headed over to the living room to watch a movie. At that point I paused the movie and held her in my arms as explained how I felt about her. She fell silent for what seemed to be an eternity, but then she slowly turned around and gave me a little nip on the lips: and that's all the answer I needed.
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 01:53 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: GSXR1000 K8

Pics or she doesn't exist...

Congrats dude!
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor2021 View Post
Lol, sorry to have kept everyone waiting; I haven't replied because I've spent these last two days with her

It all went well; right after dinner we headed over to the living room to watch a movie. At that point I paused the movie and held her in my arms as explained how I felt about her. She fell silent for what seemed to be an eternity, but then she slowly turned around and gave me a little nip on the lips: and that's all the answer I needed.
Ahhhhhh
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 12:23 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: k6 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smit View Post
Pics or she doesn't exist...
true
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 01:05 PM
Superstock

Quote:

are you copying this from a romance novel??
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdillon View Post
are you copying this from a romance novel??
thats what i was thinking when i read it - haha congrats thg
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Touches wangs, because he touches his own

Quote:

Dude you lost all respect here. YOUR MAN CARD HAS BEEN REVOKED!!

You NEVER EVER tell a woman how much you feel first. It will always end badly. Telling a woman how you feel first is like unzipping your fly then watching her walk away.

Not only the above but you also work with this girl. If you break up, she's going to make life hell for you at work. Either find a new job or a new girl.
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-26-2009, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraVitY0 View Post
You NEVER EVER tell a woman how much you feel first. It will always end badly. Telling a woman how you feel first is like unzipping your fly then watching her walk away.
Ok, MOST of the time I would totally agree, but not always with nice girls. Sometimes that's just what needs to happen to seal the deal. And sometimes, GASP, thats what nice guys do!! Me personally, I like a good challenge, and making them think they're the one the chasing. Then again, I'm a sucker for bad boys. Very very bad.
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Touches wangs, because he touches his own

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoPrincess View Post
Ok, MOST of the time I would totally agree, but not always with nice girls. Sometimes that's just what needs to happen to seal the deal. And sometimes, GASP, thats what nice guys do!! Me personally, I like a good challenge, and making them think they're the one the chasing. Then again, I'm a sucker for bad boys. Very very bad.
You contradicted yourself sweetheart. Most girls like bad boys like yourself, therefore, if you say I love you or I like you first without any preconcieved notion that she loves you. It's over. You describing any feelings for her first comes across as needy and insecure. This my friend is a HUGE turn off to women. Women don't want a guy that seems insecure, women want a bad boy, one that can take care of them in the "Jungles" of this world. Insecurity is a weakness and a weakness means no girly. How many times have you seen a girl fall for the insecure, can't protect himself loser in any place? This isn't the movies, this is the survival of the fittest. Plane and simple. We are by nature mammals and mammals don't mate with weaker mammals, our species would die off if it kept mating with weaker, and weaker mates.

Q.E.D.

Next

Grav.
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-26-2009, 09:50 PM
It was worth it...

Motorcycle: 02 GSXR600M

Dr. Phil is right.

Woman like the bad boys. Hell thats why I bought a bike
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Superstock

Motorcycle: '07 750

Quote:
You contradicted yourself sweetheart. Most girls like bad boys like yourself, therefore, if you say I love you or I like you first without any preconcieved notion that she loves you. It's over. You describing any feelings for her first comes across as needy and insecure. This my friend is a HUGE turn off to women. Women don't want a guy that seems insecure, women want a bad boy, one that can take care of them in the "Jungles" of this world. Insecurity is a weakness and a weakness means no girly. How many times have you seen a girl fall for the insecure, can't protect himself loser in any place? This isn't the movies, this is the survival of the fittest. Plane and simple. We are by nature mammals and mammals don't mate with weaker mammals, our species would die off if it kept mating with weaker, and weaker mates.

Q.E.D.

Next

+10000 The man speaks da truf.
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Superstock

sounds like someone needs a gay friend to talk to when their boyfriend goes to prison
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-26-2009, 11:42 PM

Quote:

Q.E.D.

Next
No no, I totally agree with that!! It just sounded like she was the sweet shy girl type... isn't that what those girls like/need to feel safe and comfortable? I'm not that type!!! And eesh, did he profess his fookin undying love or interest in her as more than just a collegue?

Ok ok... now he's gotta shove her up against the wall, pull her hair and kiss her hard to make up for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode