Members PMing new females - Page 3 - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 10:47 PM
Squid
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Marcos CA
Motorcycle: 06 CBR600rr 05 CBR600rr
Posts: 2
Re: Members PMing new females

some people will never just learn
MTANGELI is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Provisional Novice
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ***SO CAL***
Motorcycle: 07 Rizla Suzuki trackbike, 02 TL1000R with street 07 gsxr 750 plastics, 02 ninja 2fiddy
Posts: 151
Re: Members PMing new females

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTANGELI View Post
some people will never just learn
SOULLESS750 is offline  
post #43 of 114 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 08:33 PM
!##NULL##!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Re: Members PMing new females

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
Can't believe this thread even had to be made, much less stickied. Didn't realize that shit went on around here.

Fuckin losers
Go figure people would harass the ladies.

Allot of them on here contribute allot to discussions, as well as a few photos and these dumbass's just drive them away.
jeanlee411 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #44 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 12:16 AM
Track Day Winner
 
perfect_storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Motorcycle: K2 600M
Posts: 56
Re: Members PMing new females

I'm happily married so please before you flame me or suggest that i do this please think twice. Now that the disclaimer is out of the way i feel like this about the subject: Yes, gixxer.com is not a dating site. However, if and when you come to the forums you come to the forums as an adult. You come to the forums to fine like minded individuals to discuss things that you all have a commonality with. That being said if a young man or young woman wants to PM the opposing sex what the f*ck is wrong with that. At what point do you allow the recipient to stand on their own two feet and say "leave me the f*ck alone i'm not interested in that" Then open up a sticky and have all these males make mention of how "lame" someone is, or how "stupid" it is or whatever the case may be. Some of you may be some of the same individuals who bought a bike in the first place to get your "P*ssy rate" up. Bought a bike for lack of confidence and you're compensating. Quite being quick to judge others before you judge yourself. This sh*ts needs to be erased. A new thread needs to be stickied that simply says something to the effect of: "Listen up users of this wonderful forum. We do not encourage spamming of PM's in the fashion of unwanted advances on the opposing sex. Quite frankly most of the time it's unwanted and isn't appropriate. So please don't be the one. You've been warned." then lock the sh*t. just my two cents.

flame on...cause i know it's coming.
perfect_storm is offline  
post #45 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 10:49 AM
DEATH B4 DISHONOR
 
RUFFN3CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pasadena, CA
Motorcycle: '09 GSX-R 600
Posts: 14
Re: Members PMing new females

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect_storm View Post
I'm happily married so please before you flame me or suggest that i do this please think twice. Now that the disclaimer is out of the way i feel like this about the subject: Yes, gixxer.com is not a dating site. However, if and when you come to the forums you come to the forums as an adult. You come to the forums to fine like minded individuals to discuss things that you all have a commonality with. That being said if a young man or young woman wants to PM the opposing sex what the f*ck is wrong with that. At what point do you allow the recipient to stand on their own two feet and say "leave me the f*ck alone i'm not interested in that" Then open up a sticky and have all these males make mention of how "lame" someone is, or how "stupid" it is or whatever the case may be. Some of you may be some of the same individuals who bought a bike in the first place to get your "P*ssy rate" up. Bought a bike for lack of confidence and you're compensating. Quite being quick to judge others before you judge yourself. This sh*ts needs to be erased. A new thread needs to be stickied that simply says something to the effect of: "Listen up users of this wonderful forum. We do not encourage spamming of PM's in the fashion of unwanted advances on the opposing sex. Quite frankly most of the time it's unwanted and isn't appropriate. So please don't be the one. You've been warned." then lock the sh*t. just my two cents.

flame on...cause i know it's coming.
I'm new to this site but have never seen this type of post let alone a sticky on this scenario but have to agree for the most part with the quote above but in the same aspect some men just don't know when to stop so I do see both sides of this
RUFFN3CK is offline  
post #46 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 11:02 AM
Don't Mind Me - Just Snoopin' Around
 
Ceiling Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Collierville, TN
Motorcycle: 2012 Hayabusa (SOLD) - 2013 Harley Davidson Road King
Posts: 10,426
Re: Members PMing new females

To put it simply, it only takes a few bad apples to ruin it for the rest of us...

Case and point.
Ceiling Cat is offline  
post #47 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 11:13 AM
Managing MotoJoe
 
punkadilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Georgia
Motorcycle: Crew Chief & #1 fan of WERA #20
Posts: 71,515
Re: Members PMing new females

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect_storm View Post
I'm happily married so please before you flame me or suggest that i do this please think twice. Now that the disclaimer is out of the way i feel like this about the subject: Yes, gixxer.com is not a dating site. However, if and when you come to the forums you come to the forums as an adult. You come to the forums to fine like minded individuals to discuss things that you all have a commonality with. That being said if a young man or young woman wants to PM the opposing sex what the f*ck is wrong with that. At what point do you allow the recipient to stand on their own two feet and say "leave me the f*ck alone i'm not interested in that" Then open up a sticky and have all these males make mention of how "lame" someone is, or how "stupid" it is or whatever the case may be. Some of you may be some of the same individuals who bought a bike in the first place to get your "P*ssy rate" up. Bought a bike for lack of confidence and you're compensating. Quite being quick to judge others before you judge yourself. This sh*ts needs to be erased. A new thread needs to be stickied that simply says something to the effect of: "Listen up users of this wonderful forum. We do not encourage spamming of PM's in the fashion of unwanted advances on the opposing sex. Quite frankly most of the time it's unwanted and isn't appropriate. So please don't be the one. You've been warned." then lock the sh*t. just my two cents.

flame on...cause i know it's coming.
I bet you'd change your tune after you had someone PM an unwanted picture of their penis.

just sayin'
punkadilly is offline  
post #48 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 11:40 AM
Half bare brow brohaha pwned by his clipper
 
BuzzyBunkaBoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Huntsville, AL
Motorcycle: L1 1000 street
Posts: 9,012
Re: Members PMing new females

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkadilly View Post
I bet you'd change your tune after you had someone PM an unwanted picture of their penis.

just sayin'
And where, exactly, do I sign up for this?
BuzzyBunkaBoo is offline  
post #49 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 11:48 AM
Other Russ, The No Name Homo Butt Pluggee
 
Jimmy Jam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Winfield, AL
Motorcycle: o7 GSXR 750
Posts: 28,047
Re: Members PMing new females

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk454 View Post
And where, exactly, do I sign up for this?
Jimmy Jam is offline  
post #50 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Provisional Novice
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 1000
Posts: 192
Re: Members PMing new females

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
This is NOT a dating site, "most" of the girls here do not join so you guys can harass them

If any of the ladies alert me to being harassed un-solicited depending on the severity the guy may be banned.

Guys leave the ladies alone......

IgnitedPerformance is offline  
post #51 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 03:34 PM
Eternal Rookie
 
darula8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Motorcycle: K7 1000
Posts: 689
Re: Members PMing new females

I remember my avatar on a forum was my gf at the time and i got tons of odd ass dating requesr pms from people thinking i was her. Made sure to post their pms on the site. Takes a level of maturity to c that we are all here for gsxr related stuff unless sum1 opens a gsxr dating section for users. At same time i advise ladies not to tempt the animals w sexy pix cuz then ur asking for the replies
darula8 is offline  
post #52 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 03:37 PM
Other Russ, The No Name Homo Butt Pluggee
 
Jimmy Jam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Winfield, AL
Motorcycle: o7 GSXR 750
Posts: 28,047
Re: Members PMing new females

Quote:
Originally Posted by darula8 View Post
I remember my avatar on a forum was my gf at the time and i got tons of odd ass dating requesr pms from people thinking i was her. Made sure to post their pms on the site. Takes a level of maturity to c that we are all here for gsxr related stuff unless sum1 opens a gsxr dating section for users. At same time i advise ladies not to tempt the animals w sexy pix cuz then ur asking for the replies


Truff
Jimmy Jam is offline  
post #53 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 03:42 PM
Managing MotoJoe
 
punkadilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Georgia
Motorcycle: Crew Chief & #1 fan of WERA #20
Posts: 71,515
Re: Members PMing new females

not really

I've shared pics over the years & have never gotten an icky PM.
punkadilly is offline  
post #54 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 03:47 PM
Other Russ, The No Name Homo Butt Pluggee
 
Jimmy Jam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Winfield, AL
Motorcycle: o7 GSXR 750
Posts: 28,047
Re: Members PMing new females

You are fortunate I guess
Jimmy Jam is offline  
post #55 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 03:52 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
txoutlawgsxr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas Y'all
Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R 750 Gray / Black
Posts: 1,840
Re: Members PMing new females

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkadilly View Post
not really

I've shared pics over the years & have never gotten an icky PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Jam View Post
You are fortunate I guess
Nope she not fortunate, Shes Dilly. Anyone thats been here long enough knows better. We all just sit back and enjoy the ones thats posted and do our hummping in the thread.

Speaking of, I think we need another R drive.
txoutlawgsxr is offline  
post #56 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-30-2011, 03:56 PM
Other Russ, The No Name Homo Butt Pluggee
 
Jimmy Jam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Winfield, AL
Motorcycle: o7 GSXR 750
Posts: 28,047
Re: Members PMing new females

I actually knew that. She can do whatever she wants, its her business but others might not be so fortunate. Still it is their choice. Matters not to me
Jimmy Jam is offline  
post #57 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Track Day Winner
 
perfect_storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Motorcycle: K2 600M
Posts: 56
Re: Members PMing new females

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkadilly View Post
I bet you'd change your tune after you had someone PM an unwanted picture of their penis.

just sayin'
Depends on how bad my day went thereafter seeing said photo...

That's like giving a young man your number and since he thinks you invited him to send photos of his hanger by giving you giving him your number you getting all weird about it.

Men will be men, ladies will be ladies. There are countless females who have tried things completely knowing that i'm married. Hell, some of them actually knew of or knew my wife. i'm not flaming all the female species at this point. It's life. When it gives you pictures of d*cks. Make a collage and send them to a gay porn site and make some money
perfect_storm is offline  
post #58 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Managing MotoJoe
 
punkadilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Georgia
Motorcycle: Crew Chief & #1 fan of WERA #20
Posts: 71,515
Re: Members PMing new females

actually, said penis picture was shared with this whole site & the member (heh) was pointed & laughed at for his tiny penor

Ohh, good times good times
punkadilly is offline  
post #59 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-01-2011, 02:39 PM
SVS
Bearded Viking Admin...
 
SVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Ossum, Texas
Motorcycle: '08 KTM SuperDuke R, '99 SV650S, '84 XL600R
Posts: 131,125
Re: Members PMing new females

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect_storm View Post

That's like giving a young man your number and since he thinks you invited him to send photos of his hanger by giving you giving him your number you getting all weird about it.
Except you don't even need to ask for a phone number to PM someone on here - you can do that without even having talked to the receiver first
SVS is offline  
post #60 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-01-2011, 02:41 PM
SVS
Bearded Viking Admin...
 
SVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Ossum, Texas
Motorcycle: '08 KTM SuperDuke R, '99 SV650S, '84 XL600R
Posts: 131,125
Re: Members PMing new females

Quote:
Originally Posted by darula8 View Post
Made sure to post their pms on the site.
Link to that thread? Sounds like lulz
SVS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome