Dashware question - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-27-2013, 10:35 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: Black k8 gsx-R 600
Dashware question

What else would I need to use this software other than downloading it? I have a hero 3 camera. Do I need some type of data logger? What can be used as one if needed? I signed up on the site, and sent a question to sales and support, and I've heard nothing. It's been almost 4 days now. I seen on there fbook page that customer service is not there strong suit. But the software seems to kick ass once you know how to use it. Any experience dashware users help would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-28-2013, 12:06 AM
Chubby Chaser

Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR-1000 (track), 2006 GSXR-600 (track/race)
Re: Dashware question

A GPS-based laptimer that logs the info from the session

It does kind of detail that right on their homepage if you actually read it. http://www.dashware.net

What is DashWare?

DashWare is revolutionary PC software that lets you visualize your data with sleek, fully customizable gauges - taking your videos to a new level. Using DashWare, you can easily produce a professional-looking video presentation in a wide range of formats. DashWare allows your videos to keep pace with your imagination.

Download DashWare for a free test drive. DashWare is a Windows PC application, but it also runs on Macs under VMware, Parallels or Boot Camp.
Works with just about any video file format, including ChaseCam, Contour / ContourHD / ContourGPS / Contour+, GoPro / GoPro HD HERO...
Use for a wide range of applications - cycling, mountain biking, auto racing, autocross, motorcycling, skiing, snowboarding, skydiving, aviation, SCUBA diving... you name it!
Automatically extracts data from ChaseCam and ContourGPS / Contour+ video files.
Built-in support for a wide range of data logging systems such as ChaseCam, ContourGPS, Contour+, Garmin, AiM, MoTeC, RaceLogic DriftBox / PerformanceBox, Traqmate, Race Technologies DL1, Racepak G2X, RLC, XT Racing, Harry's Lap Timer, Qstarz, Holux, Aeris CompuMask, HP Tuners, STACK, Starlane, Paralog, FlySight, DashDAQ...

Bring in data from any CSV, FIT, GPX, TCX and NMEA files. Most telemetry data loggers on the market export to one or more of these formats.
Advanced analysis features for graphing and comparing statistics for one or more data files, making DashWare the only data analysis software you'll ever need.
Arguing over who took that last turn the fastest, who pulled the most Gs? You'll see the stats right on the screen!
Use one of our project templates or choose gauges from our gauge toolbox to build your video project quickly and easily. Anyone can do it.
Want something unique? Create your own custom gauges in our powerful gauge designer and share them with friends.
Receive top notch customer support via email.

"I never drive faster than I can see...besides that it's all in the reflexes."
-Jack Burton

CCS AM #478

Last edited by SPL170db; 07-28-2013 at 12:08 AM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-28-2013, 12:32 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: K5 1000 & K1 750
Re: Dashware question

Www.racechrono.com and a Qstarz Q818XT, that's all you need.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode