Trackday org posting rules.... - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Trackday org posting rules....

It has gotten impossible for me to "moderate" who are owners of orgs, who are coaches of orgs, and who are just fans of orgs. There are too many orgs out there.

So from now on, trackday orgs are allowed to be listed in signatures, with a link to the orgs site by anyone.

signature BANNERS advertising the organization are not allowed, unless you are a paying site sponsor.

"selling" of dates through your signature is still prohibited. Direct contact info will be prohibited. Only a link to the orgs site is allowed.

Trackday "advertisements" of dates, need to be put in the Calendar at the top of this forum unless you are a paid site sponsor or vendor.

This forum is for trackday technical info, how to, and group meet ups at trackdays.

It is not to promote your track dates in the forum itself. That is what the calendar is for.

EDIT: I am not going to keep warning people anymore, and deleting threads. I will just start with temp bans, and eventually perma bans.

this area is NOT for advertising your dates, unless you are a paid sponsor. That is what the calendar is for. If your post has much more than "hey I will be at X track on Y day, anyone going to go as well" it does not belong in here. NO prices, no information on how it is run...... that is all "advertising" for the org.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:SFH : SBS : VHS :

Coupon code "motojoe" for discount on hazardous racing leathers
2013 WERA National Challenge 3rd place
WERA Expert #20

Last edited by Moto_Joe; 08-02-2010 at 09:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Expert

Motorcycle: '06 750 RaceBike
Re: Trackday org posting rules....

I added some dates in Sept, I guess I did it right, if not, just let me know..Thanks
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike

Looks right to me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-26-2011, 05:12 PM
Track Pimp......who hates njracer and his love for BACON!

Motorcycle: 2009 Gsx-R 750

free bump for some guys to understand better
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Track Pimp......who hates njracer and his love for BACON!

Motorcycle: 2009 Gsx-R 750

Another free bump. If you want to share your event please post it up in celandar.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2015, 07:00 AM
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...

Motorcycle: Anniversary Edition 600 & 2018 Harley Street Glide
Garage

Calendar needs to be updated. Can't select a year higher than 2012.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode