Problems with Auctmart - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Problems with Auctmart

I bought my 2003 gsxr 1000 dirt cheap because it wasn't in the best of shape. Was dropped a LOT. I ordered a ton of new stuff, got everything all nice and shiny. Ordered a set of pure black fairings and a black bolt kit from Auctmart. I figured, they sponsor this site so must be decent. Googled around, read it takes a while to get the stuff but no really negative stuff. Ok, cool. A month goes by and I get my fairings but no bolt kit. I emailed them last wednesday and again Sunday night, now we are closing on Tuesday and still haven't heard anything back. I have tried to call their sales department which has a San Antonio, TX phone number and haven't heard back. I am about to move so I kinda need to get my stuff so I can put everything together for the move. I am thinking of ordering a set off ebay and opening a thing with my bank to get the cost of the bolt kit back. Was just curious on your guys' thoughts and I guess more information for people looking at buying from them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 05:57 AM
Vegemite-eating Administrator...

Motorcycle: 2003 gsxr1000 ,2008 gsxr600 ,2002 gsxr750 ,2006 CBR1000RR ,2001 CBR1100xx ,2002 VTR1000f ,2002 SV650s
Re: Problems with Auctmart

Mate ... A simple search on here would have uncovered a piss poor reputation and customer service offered by them !!!
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 06:55 AM
MotoGP

Motorcycle: Whatever oldgixxer has in his garage...
Garage

@auctmarts1

Can you respond please?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 07:13 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: Triumph Speed Triple 1050
Garage

You should have done a search on this forum buddy. Not so long ago there was major drama with Auctmart's customer service and the entire issue was drafted in this forum. Read the link....

https://www.gixxer.com/forums/41-rati...ng-review.html

https://www.gixxer.com/forums/41-rati...et.html#/enter

All the best buddy
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 07:15 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR 750, 2012 zx6r
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonslayer5545 View Post
I bought my 2003 gsxr 1000 dirt cheap because it wasn't in the best of shape. Was dropped a LOT. I ordered a ton of new stuff, got everything all nice and shiny. Ordered a set of pure black fairings and a black bolt kit from Auctmart. I figured, they sponsor this site so must be decent. Googled around, read it takes a while to get the stuff but no really negative stuff. Ok, cool. A month goes by and I get my fairings but no bolt kit. I emailed them last wednesday and again Sunday night, now we are closing on Tuesday and still haven't heard anything back. I have tried to call their sales department which has a San Antonio, TX phone number and haven't heard back. I am about to move so I kinda need to get my stuff so I can put everything together for the move. I am thinking of ordering a set off ebay and opening a thing with my bank to get the cost of the bolt kit back. Was just curious on your guys' thoughts and I guess more information for people looking at buying from them.
Ohhhh boy.....the worst place to be is where you are my friend....Having Auctmarts owing you something!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 07:25 AM
----------------

Motorcycle: 2008 SV650S
Garage

They will respond to email within minutes if you're looking to purchase something.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 08:38 AM
Soberz again

Motorcycle: 2006 GSX-R1000
Garage

Fuck those people at Auctmarts. I'm tired of seeing these threads. They've had enough chances to redeem themselves. I say it's time they fuck off for good. They've been shitting on the riding community long enough.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 08:57 AM
Currently using pedals..

Motorcycle: L5 600

I'd call the bank and see if you can have the transaction reversed and grab another bolt set. They sure do have a San Antonio number. If we could find an address I'd be more than happy to investigate

Remember their excuse? I'm sure they still have that large sales volume and it's challenging to keep up. Too hard to throw in a bolt kit that someone already paid for @auctmarts1 ?
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Amateur

sorry for that and made you worry, we have replied your email, and explained to you why we did not reply your email last two days, first I apologize for that,
your bolt kit is on the way and we have sent it by the other location department and not in the same package only! the painting place just did not stock the right model of the bolt kit, and thats why we did not put in the same package,

please kindly wait couple more days and you must have it,
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Amateur

once again and we really apologize for the inconvenience and if you have any question and please kindly feel free to email me back
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Thatís Mister Chalet To You ....

Wow
You guys are seriously fucked-up for:
A) delivering what's promised
B) customer service

Lessons are repeated until they are learned. The ongoing / repeated lesson here is simple: don't buy from Auctmarts. Shame on you.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 09:40 PM
Currently using pedals..

Motorcycle: L5 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by le skid View Post
Wow
You guys are seriously fucked-up for customer service

Lessons are repeated until they are learned. The ongoing lesson here is simple: don't buy from Auctmarts. Shame on you.
Imagine how many others they're fucking over as we speak
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 09:50 PM
Thatís Mister Chalet To You ....

How many times do we hear the same shit? All they'd have to do is simply ANSWER people who have paid them if there's a problem, without threats of being banned.

That in itself speaks volumes about their 'ehtics'.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 10:20 PM
Captain Obvious ... because obviously itís obvious.

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR "250"
Garage

It's amazing how fast they respond when they've learned that they'll get banned if they do not.
Auctmart, where is my free fairing kit for the price of shipping?
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 10:23 PM
I want Rossi to fuck my ass...

Motorcycle: K1 600

Yea why does it take a post like this for them to have customer service? And then they think they have fixed it by making these kiss-ass responses. Newsflash: It doesn't count if they call you out and then you try and fix it. It shouldn't be happening to begin with. Very disappointed to hear this is how honest paying customers are treated.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-04-2016, 06:12 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: Triumph Speed Triple 1050
Garage

Auctmart is not the only provider and they should realise that. Sooner or later they wouldn't have to worry about their high sales volume with a piss poor performance of a customer service they dish out. You get the gist Auctmart
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode