Moto mummy needs to in service other companies ! - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-01-2014, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17
Moto mummy needs to in service other companies !

Mummy - great customer service
Mummy - shipping quick and fast
Mummy - pricing very reasonable fair
Mummy- I called today spoke with I believe is Jason answer all my questions and I some how got the feeling he really did wanted to help .
That's wats up

Now other companies that I have delt with this past month

1. Bad customer service
2. In correct information
3. Shipping takes for ever to recieve parts
4 prices out of control like , wtf
5 . Try to get some on on the phone , horrible .

I think it's safe to say mummy fuking awesome to deal with !
Betancourt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Guest
 
oldgixxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: In the garage, smoking one of Anthony D's cigars...
Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...
Posts: 24,541
Re: Moto mummy needs to in service other companies !

The Mummy rules
oldgixxer is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-01-2014, 05:20 PM
Supporting Vendor

 
MotoMummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Motorcycle: Mummy Bike
Posts: 18,689
Re: Moto mummy needs to in service other companies !

We give it our best. Thanks for the feedback. I believe you were dealing with Jeremiah.
MotoMummy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
Squid
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17
Re: Moto mummy needs to in service other companies !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMummy View Post
We give it our best. Thanks for the feedback. I believe you were dealing with Jeremiah.
Yea zir thanks for the correction !
Betancourt is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-27-2014, 03:19 PM
Track Day Winner
 
snorkelface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: SoCal
Motorcycle: GSXR K71000
Posts: 21
Re: Moto mummy needs to in service other companies !

Great for you. I had the absolute opposite experience. Horrible service, sat on my money and was completely incompetent with dealing with my order. Had to cancel everything. Got the same prices elsewhere with awesome service. Oh, and the other place answerers their phone. Can't mention the name since I'm not sure if they're a vendor here. If so, I'll add the name.

Glad you got your stuff though. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betancourt View Post
Mummy - great customer service
Mummy - shipping quick and fast
Mummy - pricing very reasonable fair
Mummy- I called today spoke with I believe is Jason answer all my questions and I some how got the feeling he really did wanted to help .
That's wats up

Now other companies that I have delt with this past month

1. Bad customer service
2. In correct information
3. Shipping takes for ever to recieve parts
4 prices out of control like , wtf
5 . Try to get some on on the phone , horrible .

I think it's safe to say mummy fuking awesome to deal with !
snorkelface is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-27-2014, 03:27 PM
Possibly infected with Ebola
 
JSargent52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malvern PA
Motorcycle: 1994 GSXR 750, finally done! Custom Paint. Rebuilt top end and carbs. Yoshi top triple and rearsets (stolen:crying).1993 GSXR 750 project to rebuild. 2003 GSXR 600 Alstare Edition
Posts: 3,216
Re: Moto mummy needs to in service other companies !

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorkelface View Post
Great for you. I had the absolute opposite experience. Horrible service, sat on my money and was completely incompetent with dealing with my order. Had to cancel everything. Got the same prices elsewhere with awesome service. Oh, and the other place answerers their phone. Can't mention the name since I'm not sure if they're a vendor here. If so, I'll add the name.



Glad you got your stuff though. :

Tell us what really happened and where you fucked up

I'll save you time and let you know how this thread will turn out. All of the mummy's customers that love their service and company will come to state how amazing the mummy is and show their support. Then you won't tell us where you fucked up and mummy will hopefully call you out so we can all laugh at you. Then said loyal customers will start sending the mummy their orders. Never fails
JSargent52 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome