Fuck motomummy..piece of shit - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 02:00 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 06 Gsx-R 600 ,08 CBR 1000,13 Gsx-R 1000
Garage
Fuck motomummy..piece of shit

Last edited by gixxr_06; 12-13-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 02:03 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR-750
If people didn't scam the shit out of companies they wouldn't have this policy. You should be thankful. What if somebody stole your credit card and bought a bunch of shit and had it sent to them. Flame suit on...bitch.

And I'm sure this is the whole story.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App
post #3 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 02:07 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 06 Gsx-R 600 ,08 CBR 1000,13 Gsx-R 1000
Garage
Re: Fuck motomummy..piece of shit

Last edited by gixxr_06; 12-08-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 02:15 AM
World Supersport

Motorcycle: Mummy Bike

Cody, if you would like I'll post the emails between us on this forum?

As I told you via emails several times...our website during the checkout process clearly states we only ship to the billing address or a confirmed business address. You went ahead and disregarded the instructions and then wanted to argue with us on our policies. I told you that we have these policies to keep our prices low and most everyone understand this policy (as post #2 in this thread shows) and yet you wanted to continue to argue. I told you we could ship to the billing or cancel your order and you insisted we ship it to the shipping. Regardless of the fact that YOU decided to not follow the shopping cart instructions. Granted some people miss it, but those that do understand our policies we explain it and carry on. You continued that argue that we were in the wrong and we canceled you order. As I also explained to you, nearly everyone understand why this is the way it is (same as post #2) except scammers. I didn't state you were one once, but explained to you that nearly always those that have a major issue with the policy (they disregarded during checkout) are scammers.

The same people you're whining/bitching to on this forum are the same people we are trying to protect with low prices and to do that we fight scammers. It's an inconvenience for a few, but nearly all of those understand why we have this policy. It's to keep super low prices and free shipping for the members of this forum

Now you come on here and post this which just validates why we canceled the order. We fight scammers to keep our prices low to the members you're complaining about. Nearly every single of them understand why our policy is the way it is and they also follow instructions in the shopping cart and it's a non issue. Those that miss it we explain (as we did to you) and they understand and agree.

There is little else to explain other then the fact that you didn't follow simple instructions that state right on the shipping address (must be the same as the billing address or confirmed business address). I'm sorry you feel that these instructions do not apply to you and just everyone else, but they apply to everyone.

Last edited by MotoMummy; 10-27-2012 at 02:53 AM.
post #5 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 02:16 AM
Ex-Lady Supermod

Garage

Hold on kiddies, it's going to be a bumpy ride and it's not unusual that shipping address has to be the same as billing address especially in these times.
post #6 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 02:19 AM
Male Bunghole Expert

Motorcycle: 89 Honda NX 125; K7 600 (sold); 03 SV650 (sold)

I like where this is going.

And what's with all the fucking retards from Arizona lately?
post #7 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 02:19 AM
World Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxr_06 View Post
it is the whole story bitch
The same maturity level you're showing the members of this forum (by calling them bitch) is the same maturity level you showed us and you wonder why we won't bend a policy and risk being scammed for you?
post #8 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 02:22 AM
Mesonychoteuthis hamitoni

Quote:
Fuck u corey u mother fucker u want to call me a scammer ..i tryed to order so things off this motherfucker and have it sent to me ...my credit card has a different billing address then where i live and he told me i was a fu cking scammer..all my tickets have the same shit on it ..everything has the same shit i just wanted this order sent to where i live at now ..and this fuck says only scammers send shit to different address then the billinag address...s o fuck u and avoid this piece of shit mother fucker
dip shit troll.

If you don't live there anymore, why are the credit card bills and statements going there? Guess what, most places ship to the billing address, and that's how credit card companies want it.

What are these 'tickets' you refer to, with 'all the same shit on them'?

Fucking '12's. IBTB.
post #9 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 02:24 AM
World Supersport

Here is a direct copy of our checkout. BTW we can and do make exceptions for some people, but not when they come off as you did via email and this forum. It only solidifies why we have this policy when you act the way you did via email and this thread and I'm sure nearly everyone can see where we are coming from and appreciate us keeping our policies as they are to keep prices low!

Not too mention that I told you that you can easily change the billing address with a 2 minute phone call to your credit card company as stated by the person in the above post. This is as your credit card company wants it to protect us and you and keep our prices low FOR EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM...THE SAME PEOPLE YOU'RE COMPLAINING TO.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	checkout.jpg
Views:	582
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	193076  

Last edited by MotoMummy; 10-27-2012 at 02:29 AM.
post #10 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 02:28 AM
HEY GUYS! I'M A LAWYER AND AN ENGINEER!! SRSLY, LOOK AT ME! a lawyer AND an engineer!!!

Quote:
Fuck u corey u mother fucker u want to call me a scammer ..i tryed to order so things off this motherfucker and have it sent to me ...my credit card has a different billing address then where i live and he told me i was a fu cking scammer..all my tickets have the same shit on it ..everything has the same shit i just wanted this order sent to where i live at now ..and this fuck says only scammers send shit to different address then the billinag address...s o fuck u and avoid this piece of shit mother fucker
I really have trouble not taking your side right off the bat based on your articulate, well thought out, succinct and otherwise well stated position.

Said no one to you, ever.
Within half a line of reading your post and immediately thought "fuck, this guy is a moron."
After reading your post, I was all but full on MM's side and tired of your shit. Funny thing, I dont even know what happened.

Jackass.
post #11 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 02:50 AM

in for the lols
post #12 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 03:16 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR-750
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMummy View Post
Cody, if you would like I'll post the emails between us on this forum?

As I told you via emails several times...our website during the checkout process clearly states we only ship to the billing address or a confirmed business address. You went ahead and disregarded the instructions and then wanted to argue with us on our policies. I told you that we have these policies to keep our prices low and most everyone understand this policy (as post #2 in this thread shows) and yet you wanted to continue to argue. I told you we could ship to the billing or cancel your order and you insisted we ship it to the shipping. Regardless of the fact that YOU decided to not follow the shopping cart instructions. Granted some people miss it, but those that do understand our policies we explain it and carry on. You continued that argue that we were in the wrong and we canceled you order. As I also explained to you, nearly everyone understand why this is the way it is (same as post #2) except scammers. I didn't state you were one once, but explained to you that nearly always those that have a major issue with the policy (they disregarded during checkout) are scammers.

The same people you're whining/bitching to on this forum are the same people we are trying to protect with low prices and to do that we fight scammers. It's an inconvenience for a few, but nearly all of those understand why we have this policy. It's to keep super low prices and free shipping for the members of this forum

Now you come on here and post this which just validates why we canceled the order. We fight scammers to keep our prices low to the members you're complaining about. Nearly every single of them understand why our policy is the way it is and they also follow instructions in the shopping cart and it's a non issue. Those that miss it we explain (as we did to you) and they understand and agree.

There is little else to explain other then the fact that you didn't follow simple instructions that state right on the shipping address (must be the same as the billing address or confirmed business address). I'm sorry you feel that these instructions do not apply to you and just everyone else, but they apply to everyone.
And the rest of the story...

Waaaaa I didn't get my way so I'm going to go bitch on the forum. What a bitch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App
post #13 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 03:59 AM
Nazi Lustful Faggot - hot for Hermann Göring & Cainyboy

Motorcycle: zixxer 1k '06, k7 600

Quote:
Hey fuck, why couldn't you pay with google checkout or paypal? You can easily confirm your address and pay safely w/o any issues like that
post #14 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 04:11 AM
say my name bish

Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR 600 track/some street

somebody call the waaaaa-bulance. we have a fakin whiner in our presence. and one who ant FVCKIN READ ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!

hey Corey, maby make the shipping disclaimer in Mandarin, maby the newb could read that.
post #15 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 05:15 AM
Provisional Novice

Motorcycle: 2004 GSX-R 600

What a whiny little bitch...
post #16 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 05:18 AM

Location: In the garage, smoking one of Anthony D's cigars...
Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...

This is not only Corey's policy but every other company's policy that I have ordered parts from for the last 15years which includles ALL of the major motorcycle vendors online. I learned this 15yrs ago when I ordered some parts from Ron Ayers with my girlfriends(now my lovely wife)credit card and they told me they MUST ship to the address the credit card is billed to. They also explained it was due to credit card fraud/scamming.

So what we have here is obviously a young,immature,hot headed fool who thinks rules dont apply to him and then comes on a forum in which Corey has a stellar reputation to bitch about? Fail. Big fail on OP's part.

I have a feeling someone might be banned in the next 24hrs....
post #17 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 06:07 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: 06 gsxr 600, 01 hd fxdl, 03 buell blast(for funzies)
Is this the new trend? Bash a reputable and well liked company on a forum over something so small? Like 4 threads in less than a month? God forbid a small awesome company fails because if shit like this.

sent from toaster. yeah, toaster.
post #18 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 06:21 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: Soozookee 2k1 GSX-R 600 and 2k5 DRZ 400 SM

I was just about to post what OG already said, MOST online commerce companies WON'T ship goods to a different billing address. I've only seen a small handful of companies that state that you can ship to a different address other than your billing address. So, because I have some time: OP you're an idiot, you can clearly read any company policies before you make a purchase or when you make a purchase and view the conditions at the checkout, as posted above in post #9.
As the saying goes, a picture speaks a thousand words:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dawson-crying.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	193078  
post #19 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 06:57 AM

Location: In the garage, smoking one of Anthony D's cigars...
Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaniX View Post
I was just about to post what OG already said, MOST online commerce companies WON'T ship goods to a different billing address. I've only seen a small handful of companies that state that you can ship to a different address other than your billing address. So, because I have some time: OP you're an idiot, you can clearly read any company policies before you make a purchase or when you make a purchase and view the conditions at the checkout, as posted above in post #9.
As the saying goes, a picture speaks a thousand words:
Im looking forward to the OP coming back,reading this and having a hissy fit...then the REAL lulz will begin
post #20 of 179 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 07:25 AM
PM me of you want your shaft mastered

Motorcycle: 2009 Gsxr 750 2009 Yamaha R6 2002 honda f4i
This dumb ass makes me want to order more from Corey. He is trying to keep us safe from scammers and fraud. After work today I am going to place an order with MM just cause of this post. Thanks Corey not all of us are as dumb as this one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode