the SRADIATOR inserted a D..ck in my ass - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Amateur

the SRADIATOR inserted a D..ck in my ass

THE SRADIATOR really put the Fat D... in my ass about a year ago. Bought one of his MAC pipes for a 1988 GSXR 750. The pipe he sent was for an 1100, not a 750. I called him a yr ago and asked him to confirm was it 1100 or 750?? Based on the description and serial # I provided to SRAD, he then gave me some sales-man bullshit and said it was correct--for a 750.

Go to change the oil yesterday, and sure as shit, confirmation that it was an 1100 pipe all along. The oil filter would not exit the front of the pipes, had to unscrew oil lines, then pull filter. Not to mention, had to cut lower cowl to get it to fit due to hanging too low.

Also, the cocksucker charged me $500.00-- would not negotiate. But hey, I was stupid enough at the time to buy it. Oh, and he is now selling the same shit on ebay for $300.00. Shit quality too.

Why bring this up now you ask?? Just pissed me off when it took 2 hrs to change the b/c I could not access oil filter.

Spoke to SRAD on the phone and honestly, he is probably a dude I could have a beer and a laugh with. But in the end, even good guys will lie, cheat, and steal for a buck

A
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 08:27 PM

Location: In the garage, smoking one of Anthony D's cigars...
Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...
Re: the SRADIATOR inserted a D..ck in my ass

Well damn
post #3 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Basking in Mediocrity

Motorcycle: 96 GSXR 750
Subscribed.

Basking in mediocrity
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 08:45 PM
I like to put tampons in my ears!

Motorcycle: L1 GSXR 600

oooo two threads about it. Anyone have any popcorn?
post #5 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Amateur

^^^this
On another note... Does this mean this recently was the first oil change in the past year??
post #6 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: gsxr 750 srad with a few mods thanks to the members on this site.See signature.

Should've asked for some lube
post #7 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Hand-Eye Coordinator

Motorcycle: 2014 675R, 2019 Husky TE300i, 2014 Grom. Yes, Grom, fuck you, it's fun.

i believe that i shall purchase TWO subscriptions...
post #8 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2010 GSXR 600

Didn't buy you dinner? Didn't set the mood?
post #9 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 10:52 PM
Vegemite-eating Administrator...

Motorcycle: 2003 gsxr1000 ,2008 gsxr600 ,2002 gsxr750 ,2006 CBR1000RR ,2001 CBR1100xx ,2002 VTR1000f ,2002 SV650s

pls refer too other thread to see my respose
post #10 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 12:50 AM
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: THE SRADIATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8you4t View Post
pls refer too other thread to see my respose
Found it.
post #11 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 01:11 AM
!##NULL##!

Wow...Either I AM the biggest "cocksucker" to ever grace this site or I'm a [email protected] magician for forcing you to pay too much, selling you an exhaust that didn't fit and keeping you in a catatonic state for over a year in not realizing there was a problem.
Now...since I am neither a "cocksucker" nor a magician, lets see if we can't turn back the hands of time for awhile?
You contacted me about a year ago regarding an exhaust I had for sale.
While I would not drop my price, I did pick up the shipping (2nd day as I recall?) from N.Y. to W.A. which was not cheap b.t.w. for a box that big.
I patiently waited weeks for a m/o that never arrived.
You made excuse after excuse yet never provided any tracking # or proof that you actually sent it. (did you, I.D.R.)
Still...I patienly waited and still, it never arrived. (3-4 weeks later)
Finally you made another payment and I shipped your exhaust.
It was only when you found a dealer cost invoice that you started bitching about the price!
You contacted me shortly after you mounted it up and overall were happy with your purchase though you did feel like it was not worth quite the asking price.
Before I sold you the exhaust I verified it's application with the MANUFACTURER.
I went out of my way to be sure that it was labeled correctly as you never know with N.O.S. if it's in the original packaging or not.
Though the box did reflect the correct part #, I wanted to be sure so I contacted the manufacturer, not wholesaler, not retailer, not distributor, The Manufacturer!
Now, a year later, you have finally dislodged your head from your a$$ and accuse me of [email protected] you over.
I don't build these exhausts so I leave the fit & finish to those who do.
This would not be the 1st system that required dropping or at least loosening the head pipes to get the oil filter off!
I seriously doubt I could insert anything up your a$$ as your head has occupied that cavity for far too long.
At the time, I had both 750 & 1100 systems available so I had NO reason to [email protected] you!
I had the correct system for your bike and that was what I sent you and you made no mention about it fouling the lower fairings after you had it installed.
Could I have had a senior moment and sent you an 1100 system by mistake?
Possible as anything is "possible" these days but highly unlikely.
The way you made it sound...you had big bucks into this bike so I have a difficult time with you cutting the lowers to fit an exhaust system you now say you were not happy with?
In fact...your only gripe was that you had to fabricate a small hanger bracket underneath, the same bracket that some Yoshimura systems required as well. (and of course the price)
Usually...when there is a problem, you at least take the time to contact the other party in an attempt to resolve it and not blindside them before giving them an opportunity to address the issue.
You never contacted me saying there was anything like you are stating here so I wonder if this complaint is simply a case of buyers remorse or a case for the maufacturer to address in the R&D dept?
Now...If "even good guys will lie, cheat, and steal for a buck" then one would have to wonder about you as well here?
(At least I am left wondering)
And...F.W.I.W, I am NOT selling any exhausts on ebay which leads me to believe that it really is hard for you to see clearly when your head is lodged firmly in your buttocks!
post #12 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 01:47 AM
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face

Motorcycle: '06 G1K, '08 CBR1000RR, '13 Ducati MTS 1200

post #13 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 01:55 AM
!##NULL##!

Oh hells yeah...
post #14 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 01:55 AM

Lol, i just bought a camcorder last week and its not working. Imma wait till next year to complain.
post #15 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 04:35 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: gsxr 750 srad with a few mods thanks to the members on this site.See signature.

Oil spilled on my new exhaust and had ruined the look of it SRADIATOR.......I want my money back Damn it....it's been over a year now...please respond?
post #16 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 07:34 AM
Mod w/ no fucks left...

Motorcycle: 2011 1K....'04 Kawi 636 trackwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckowski View Post
THE SRADIATOR really put the Fat D... in my ass about a year ago. Bought one of his MAC pipes for a 1988 GSXR 750. The pipe he sent was for an 1100, not a 750. I called him a yr ago and asked him to confirm was it 1100 or 750?? Based on the description and serial # I provided to SRAD, he then gave me some sales-man bullshit and said it was correct--for a 750.

Go to change the oil yesterday, and sure as shit, confirmation that it was an 1100 pipe all along. The oil filter would not exit the front of the pipes, had to unscrew oil lines, then pull filter. Not to mention, had to cut lower cowl to get it to fit due to hanging too low.

Also, the cocksucker charged me $500.00-- would not negotiate. But hey, I was stupid enough at the time to buy it. Oh, and he is now selling the same shit on ebay for $300.00. Shit quality too.

Why bring this up now you ask?? Just pissed me off when it took 2 hrs to change the b/c I could not access oil filter.

Spoke to SRAD on the phone and honestly, he is probably a dude I could have a beer and a laugh with. But in the end, even good guys will lie, cheat, and steal for a buck
I'm sure you have a link to his Ebay auctions?
Please, post one.
post #17 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 07:57 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 96 GSXR750 (parts), ZX7/9RR F-USA AMA SBK, 96 ZX7RR STREET, 96 WSBK ECKL ZX7RR

Look, a Mac pipe was not exactly considered to be a top of line replacement pipe back then, it certainly isn't now. I remember having trouble removing oil filters from lots of pipes back then, and they were correct fitment. Many correct fitments required and still do require trimming of fairings, none of these are absolute indicators of incorrect fitment, and tbh I would expect them on a Mac pipe.
post #18 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 08:24 AM
!##NULL##!

Now here is a funny factoid that I have yet to determine at truth, fiction or old wives tale...
Mac was contracted by Yoshimura to do exhaust prototyping for them and would help explain (to me at least) why the Mac and Yoshimura head pipes always looked so similar?
post #19 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 08:32 AM
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armi View Post
Oil spilled on my new exhaust and had ruined the look of it SRADIATOR.......I want my money back Damn it....it's been over a year now...please respond?
Your check...Is in the mail!
post #20 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Unstable SuperMod

Motorcycle: 92 GSX-R 750R Liquid

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE SRADIATOR View Post
Your check...Is in the mail!

And mine?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode