ccmhunt - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Amateur

Motorcycle: 1997 Suzuki GSXR 600
ccmhunt

I don't see much here about ccmhunt (Chris) and i do not know where to begin. Chris always goes way above and beyond to help out his customers and fellow riders. He makes himself available to you in ever way, through the forum, personal cell number, etc.. Chris has given me lot's of info as well as the srad forum, and has gone above and beyond to get me back on the road, and for that i am truly grateful too him Keep up the great work Chris and look forward to learning all that i can from you, and doing plenty more business with you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 96 GSXR750 (parts), ZX7/9RR F-USA AMA SBK, 96 ZX7RR STREET, 96 WSBK ECKL ZX7RR
Re: ccmhunt

Thx, you just made my day even better.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Track Day Winner

Motorcycle: 1997 GSXR 750 SRAD

I have to second the sentiments expressed above.
Have managed to get clean, rebuild, sync and put a Factory Pro Jet kit in my bike (having never touched a set of carbs in my life!) all with Chris' help.

I'm out in Spain at the moment, miles away from what seems like the rest of the world, so parts have normally taken around a week and a half to two weeks to reach me from the UK! (quite unbelievable). Chris sends stuff on the *same day* - sometimes within hours of requests, which has always meant his parcels have arrived within 5 working days from the US (I've no doubt that 3-4 of those days are down to the Spanish postal system... don't get me started!!).

To summarise. I echo everything said above. Great guy delivering great parts with ruthless efficiency, ALWAYS followed up by a great walkthrough of any problems you have.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 96 GSXR750 (parts), ZX7/9RR F-USA AMA SBK, 96 ZX7RR STREET, 96 WSBK ECKL ZX7RR

The best part is... Your bikes run great, THAT'S why I spend all this time on the srad forum diagnosing, pm'ing, endless texts and calls.... You guys are the best.
Thanks!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 12:51 AM
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: THE SRADIATOR

It's good to finally see CCM get some well deserved recognition for all the time & effort he puts into this site and his work.
Knowledgeable & proficient is what he is and has helped nurse many a members ailing srad back to health.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode