So who locked down my account? - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2011, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Winner

Motorcycle: CBR600RR GSXR600 CRF50
So who locked down my account?

My vendor account (Trackstar) gets billed every month through PayPal. I dont even check it but apparently something got screwed up and it didnt bill this month. Rather than send me an e-mail or PM you guys just decide to lock out the account? The only forums I can access are the Vendor forums, my PM box is locked out and emptied.

$50 a month I've paid you guys since I started here. $50 a month doesnt buy a little common courtesy like an e-mail saying the payment didnt go through? Is that how you guys work in Canada?

Total crock of shit.

USBA MOM #69
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2011, 05:07 PM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike
Re: So who locked down my account?

How about an Email, or hell you even know how to hit me up on other forums, rather than a public rant

More than likely the account simply has an error. You are not the first that it has happened to. Had a normal user lose his lifetime access, although it was in the profile. Many users in the last view days have been having script issues too.

So, talking about common courtesy, give me a chance to TRY to fix it first..... hell PM me from THIS account.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2011, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Winner

Motorcycle: CBR600RR GSXR600 CRF50

OK...

So unfortunatly Moto Joe took the brunt of my rant. Just to clear things up (and they have been fixed thanks to Joes efforts) I did send several e-mails out to the contact us page, Vertical Scopes HQ... everywhere I could. I called every extension at Vertical Scope and couldnt get anyone to answer the phone or return a call.

So thanks Joe for fixing my account for now, I still need to get the billing issue figured out if they will respond to me.

This rant was not directed to Mods or admins of the site. It was a last ditch effort at getting someone to respond after several days of going through what I felt was the right channels.

USBA MOM #69
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike

It is probably easiest to hit us (me or NJ racer for things like this) up first.

PS: It is the weekend, and VS only works during the week, so dont expect much from my contact with them until at least monday

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2011, 11:44 AM
Unstable SuperMod

Motorcycle: 92 GSX-R 750R Liquid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackStar1 View Post
OK...

So unfortunatly Moto Joe took the brunt of my rant. Just to clear things up (and they have been fixed thanks to Joes efforts) I did send several e-mails out to the contact us page, Vertical Scopes HQ... everywhere I could. I called every extension at Vertical Scope and couldnt get anyone to answer the phone or return a call.

So thanks Joe for fixing my account for now, I still need to get the billing issue figured out if they will respond to me.

This rant was not directed to Mods or admins of the site. It was a last ditch effort at getting someone to respond after several days of going through what I felt was the right channels.

I'm going to be down around where their office is this week, want me to kick the door in and start some Hang 'em High shit there?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 09:19 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: 2009 GSXR750, 2012 Yamaha R6, 2011 Ninja 250

LOL no I'll be up there goose hunting at some point. I'll just stop by myself.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-24-2011, 04:31 AM
Dead dino destroyer

Motorcycle: '01 750...'89 fzr 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2211 View Post
I'm going to be down around where their office is this week, want me to kick the door in and start some Hang 'em High shit there?
COOL! I want in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode