Pazzo vs LSL vs Strada 7 Levers - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-14-2019, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Garage
Pazzo vs LSL vs Strada 7 Levers

These brands, except maybe Strada 7, will be familiar to racers, trackday junkies and street riders wanting the benefits of full adjustability on both sides of the yoke plus much better looks than OEM.

I have recently purchased, fitted and ridden with all three. As far as fitting goes, they are all the same. If your bike is difficult, like two of my Ducati's, you need to set aside some time and be prepared for things not to go to plan. For my Gix Thou '17, however, job done in 20 minutes.

I chose standard length LSL and Strada 7 (which are still shorter than OEM) and shorty Pazzo's for my animal 1098S. The short levers demand one or two finger braking, so if your bike has pretty ordinary brakes I would stick with standard length so you can grab a handful when needed.

Aesthetically there is little difference between the Pazzo's and LSL. This is also the case with shape and general feel. Both are well finished and have a positive position "click". The Strada 7's, by contrast, have more attention to detail, a carbon inlay and fine detailing. I am no photographer but hopefully this will come through in the images.

As to price, and this is what I paid for particular model bikes, LSL top the list at a hefty $320AUD for the Gix. For the price I was expecting more. The shorty Pazzo's for the Duc 1098S were $240, a reasonable price. I bought both of these via EBay.

The Strada 7 Carbon's won hands down at $200 from Misano Moto Imports UK for a Ducati 748R. However, I have seen them advertised on Amazon for $140USD for more common models.

The images are in order LSL, Pazzo and Strada 7.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LSL Lever Gix.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	557632   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pazzo lever 1098S.jpg
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	557634   Click image for larger version

Name:	Strada 7 Lever.jpg
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	557636  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode