Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Orlando, Fl
Motorcycle: 2007 GSXR 600
Pressure Washer help
Ok guys and gals and everything else in between. I have an issue with a Honda Pressure washer Iíve been trying to figure out for a while now.
I know this is mostly us and Gixxerís but I figured Iíd ask anyhow since a lot of you all are going to have more mechanical knowledge than I do.
Issue, pressure washer will not start.
Starting steps for those that donít know how to start one.
1. Hook up water hose and turn on full volume
2. Run water through pressure washer hose for 30seconds or more
3. Turn run mode to on, pull choke lever
4. Turn on fuel line
5. Pull cord and it should start/run
Steps Iíve taken since it wonít start/run...
1. Drained old fuel from tank, lines and carburetor
2. Replaced spark plug with a brand new NGk plug
3. Put in fresh ethanol free fuel
4. Followed steps for starting above. It started to run then shut off.
5. Turned off fuel, pulled the float bowl, removed jet and cleaned it.
6. Replaced jet and float bowl, turned on fuel and attempted to start. Just will not start...
Any other things I could check that you all can think of?
2007 Suzuki GSX-R600
1999 Kawasaki ZX-9R
2002 Yamaha YZF-R6
2004 Honda Shadow Aero 740