Hello all, new to the page and new to bikes. I had my 1999 GSX-R600 for about 2 months now and I blew my main 30 amp fuse and when I removed the fuse it was melted. I will attach a picture to my post. I am hoping someone can help me with a couple questions about this. 1st is would this have any affect on my charging system? And would anyone know what could cause this to happen? I had my bike in the shop due to gas leak and when I went to pick up the bike they had told me my charging system isn't charging my battery and they think it might be my rectifer/regulator causing batter not to charge and making my gauges and lights go all crazy? Could my regulator be the cause of the main fuse melting? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!