bike running on factory settings/map right? - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By 2017Dave

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Winner

Motorcycle: gsx-r k9 1000
Question bike running on factory settings/map right?

i have full akrapovic racing line system and K&N air filter on my k9 1000... First owner of the bike tell me that the bike was running with RapidBike ECU but he removed and sell it before i buy the bike...
so my question is: is my bike running on factory(standard) settings/maps now ? or something is changed after that RapidBike electronics... just curious
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Re: bike running on factory settings/map right?

I would say yes. Are you saying that he had an aftermarket ecu and then put a stock ecu back in before selling it to you? Is there a power commander or some type of fuel controller installed? If there is no piggy back fuel controller installed then likely you are running on the stock fuel map, that is unless the stock ecu has been flashed. You would have to ask the previous owner or send it to someone who can flash it for you. If he had an aftermarket ecu then it is likely that there are other mods done.
zugreveles likes this.

Talk is Cheap
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Winner

Motorcycle: gsx-r k9 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2017Dave View Post
I would say yes. Are you saying that he had an aftermarket ecu and then put a stock ecu back in before selling it to you? Is there a power commander or some type of fuel controller installed? If there is no piggy back fuel controller installed then likely you are running on the stock fuel map, that is unless the stock ecu has been flashed. You would have to ask the previous owner or send it to someone who can flash it for you. If he had an aftermarket ecu then it is likely that there are other mods done.
There is no power commander and any other things installed on my bike now. I have only full akrapovic system and k&n air filter. That RapidBike was Power commander alternative. So i think that if he just removed that rapidbike, everything is running at factory default now... as i know, the previous owner does not change any other thing, but who knows...

Last edited by zugreveles; 03-03-2019 at 07:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 08:49 PM
Captain Obvious ... because obviously itís obvious.

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR "250"
Garage

You're running on the stock fuel trims.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode