Trying to find out options with my exhaust set up with twin brothers exhaust - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-13-2017, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Trying to find out options with my exhaust set up with twin brothers exhaust

Ok so I am brand new to this forum and this is my first post. I just bought a new Gsxr 2011 which I got a good deal on because it was dropped on its side which I plan to fix all the cosmetic damage from it. Part of that is the two brothers exhaust where the can basically cracked off at the mount to the pipe I'm going to load pictures of what it looked like before he dropped it. Now I am left with just having to replace the slip on. My question is I have the x ring kit to clamp on a new exhaust and my question is if I got a older can that does not come with a x ring can I still fassen the x ring to let's say a short exhaust that would go on a 2005 gsxr wig that x ring. I don't feel like paying 450$ for a replacement exhaust and because I have it coming out of the lower end of the bike I feel like my only option is getting a short exhaust being that I have the full system otherwise. What are my options? Can I connect another pipe onto the full exhaust I have now and then get another size slip on?
Thanks guys for your time I hope one of you gets my predicament I'm in
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4706_1487040576578.jpg (8.7 KB, 9 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 04:12 AM

Location: In the garage, smoking one of Anthony D's cigars...
Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...
Re: Trying to find out options with my exhaust set up with twin brothers exhaust

Welcome to the forum.
That was painful to read,please use a few paragraphs instead of one gigantic wall of text.

Anyways,sounds like the best thing to happen to that bike was it falling over and fucking up the Two Bros can. Get rid of that junk before your bike burns to the ground....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tapatalk_1365586217666_zpse8697281.jpg (67.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg tapatalk_1365586211457_zps41f445a8.jpg (320.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg tapatalk_1365586225842_zps20dcbd63.jpg (262.6 KB, 4 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode