Gun-Toting Granny Stops Robber - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 10:27 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: K7 GSX-R 750 Gray / Black
Gun-Toting Granny Stops Robber

FORT WORTH, Texas - Police said a suspected robber on the run took one look at a Fort Worth grandmother with a gun in her hand and gave himself right up.

Lake Worth police had been chasing two brothers into Fort Worth when they bailed out of their car near Interstate 30 and Hulen Street. One brother ran into a neighborhood and chose some bushes to hide behind.

He chose poorly. Cindy Irving came out of her house armed and ready with her 357 six shooter in hand.

We were looking down towards that way and he was up underneath the bushes just hiding down on the ground, Irving said. We heard somebody say, I give up, maam. I give up. The police are looking for me. And my son and I just stopped and we were startled.

Police said the person hiding in Irvings bushes was 26-year-old Jonathan Franklin. Investigators said he and his brother were wanted for robbing a woman in Azle.

Im gonna tell ya Ive got a gun. Its in your best interest not to move. Cause we didnt know if he had a gun or not, you know. So he laid there and stuck his hands out and Im callin 911, Irving said.

In a few minutes Franklin was finally in handcuffs. Police also captured his brother. They now both face charges for strong arm robbery and evading police.

Irving said shes never been afraid of guns.

And I think thats what made him say, I give up. Cause he obviously saw that gun, she said. I feel kind of like Anne Oakley.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/092...#ixzz1btz53Nu7

Granny kicking ass.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Trust me lady I know what im doing , I play a doctor on TV
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

a parola d'onuri vali sangu

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 10:34 AM
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?

Motorcycle: 06 gsxr 1000
Re: Gun-Toting Granny Stops Robber

bwahahahahahahahahahahaah
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 06:02 PM
obc
Expert

guns
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 09:53 PM
Provisional Novice

Motorcycle: 2006 GSX-R 1000

I love it when any story involving a "legal" gun owner turning the tables on a criminal makes the news. And it's not just because you are hearing a positive news story. It's stories like these that contribute to keeping the anti-gun lobbyists from succeeding.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode