92 wn - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2017, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Winner

92 wn

Ok don't know if I'm in the right section but.... here comes some more questions I need help with, thanks in advance.. ok I have the 1992 gsxr 750 wn, imported from Japan to U.K., by the way I had problems with a speed restrictor as the bike was for the jdm market and they restrict the speed on there machines, the bike had a speed limit remover but it never solved the problem, we have now changed the speedo to a uk spec version and it appears the restriction has gone, ok the question I have is, I've want to fit the 1994/95 braced swing arm to the 92, I have purchased the swing arm b
Ok don't know if I'm in the right section but.... here comes some more questions I need help with, thanks in advance.. ok I have the 1992 gsxr 750 wn, imported from Japan to U.K., by the way I had problems with a speed restrictor as the bike was for the jdm market and they restrict the speed on there machines, the bike had a speed limit remover but it never solved the problem, we have now changed the speedo to a uk spec version and it appears the restriction has gone, ok the question I have is, I've want to fit the 1994/95 braced swing arm to the 92, I have purchased the swing arm but have been told the bearings and fixing bolt are different, had anybody done this or can anybody give me some guidance thankyou... peace out...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2017, 01:54 PM
IM THE BRONZE

Re: 92 wn

All the part numbers do seem different.
You're just going to have to wait until you gets the swingarm.
Measure total width of both arms and determine which arm has a bigger pivot bolt etc...
Doesn't mean you can't make it work.
Might need a spacer, or bigger bearing. Bearing houses can help in those cases as long as the know what you need.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2017, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Winner

Ok bud cheers for the reply, has anybody done the swap on here at all do you know of? Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2017, 07:19 PM
IM THE BRONZE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunmc View Post
Ok bud cheers for the reply, has anybody done the swap on here at all do you know of? Cheers
Maybe somone will see it. This really isn't even my section, but I'm pretty old skool., done a lot of shiit.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2017, 07:31 PM
Thatís Mister Chalet To You ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geesxara View Post
..... but I'm pretty old skool., done a lot of shiit.
Yeah, like destroying mint condition REAL / original Katanas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode