Replacement Decals or Graphics - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Replacement Decals or Graphics

Ok, I'm currently repainting a 1995 1100 WR, I have sourced the "Suzuki" tank emblems and the "Warning and Unleaded" decals, what I would like is a completed set of decals for either of the bikes in the pics attached.
The bike I own is in the pic, HTC 003. Initially there was a mark in the top of the fuel tank, which has resulted in the repaint. I f I'm going to the expense then I may as well paint the two side panels too, these have minor defects.
The bike is a two owner WR with just over 4700 miles. I have ridden this once, to the MOT station earlier this year.
The second picture is to describe the decals kit, this I would also be happy with.
Many of the manufactures listed here do not carry the later water cooled kits....
Anyway,,,,,thats enough for now, if anyone knows of a supplier of a kit, please pass it on, I'm desperate to get this part of the refurb complete.
Regards....Jezreel
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HTC 003.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	471489   Click image for larger version

Name:	gsxr_8.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	471497  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-15-2016, 02:55 PM
Provisional Novice

Motorcycle: 96 1100
Garage
Re: Replacement Decals or Graphics

Nice. You will find there is not a whole lot of aftermarket support. If you want a true to OEM graphics kit you will pretty much have to have someone make them. @les kid a member here makes kits but I am pretty sure he has been tied up lately and you would need your red R. Tapeworks makes a kit but its not 100% true to OEM.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-15-2016, 04:25 PM

Location: In the garage, smoking one of Anthony D's cigars...
Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...

I can vouch for the quality of @le skid decal work. You just need to become a forum supporter and then can access the link to speak with him about ordering:
https://www.gixxer.com/forums/59-club...kers-more.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-15-2016, 05:51 PM
Thatís Mister Chalet To You ....

I do indeed make complete decal kits but as has been said above, since spring rolled-around and lots of life started happening, I haven't had much time to put into stickers and decal kits. You say you're in a hurry so that's why I didn't want to chime-in.

I did ask you some questions in your other thread entitled Nooby but you haven't responded. Judging by your post count to date, I'm not really counting on a reply here either

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode