Mentally challenged man beaten by Karate black belt *WARNING: EXTREME VIOLENCE* - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 02:50 AM Thread Starter
Expert

Motorcycle: '04 GSXR 1000, '88 Kawasaki Tecate-4
Mentally challenged man beaten by Karate black belt *WARNING: EXTREME VIOLENCE*

This has been all over bullshido so I'm sure some of you have seen this.. but for those who haven't..

Apparently this mentally handicapped man went into a Karate dojo asking to teach the class sometime in Dec of '84.. The sensei turns out to be this guy named Bobby Joe Blythe who takes offense at the man's offer to instruct the class, and has one of his black belt students beat the man (some are saying to death). The mentally handicapped man can be heard multiple times saying that he does not wish to fight, but the the "black belt" proceeds to attack. Even after the man is begging for him to stop he is seen stomping on the unconscious man's head multiple times. The sensei and other students do nothing to intervene.

A few days ago Bobby Joe Blythe (now in his 60's) decided to post the 25yr old video of the event on his youtube channel.. here is what he had to say about it:
Quote:
This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.

The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.
Here is the video link.. this shit is really disturbing, esp after 4 min or so.. Not sure if this guy really lost his life but from those head stomps, it wouldn't surprise me

WARNING ** EXTREME VIOLENCE **

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zQi0...layer_embedded

Last edited by Spike702; 08-27-2009 at 02:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 08:46 AM
Wants Robert Pattinson to explore his Twilight Starfish

Motorcycle: 06 kws gsxr 1143 stroker track, 11 gsxr 600 street, 09 drz400sm street/dirt
Re: Mentally challenged man beaten by Karate black belt *WARNING: EXTREME VIOLENCE*

wow. that pisses me off. actually the poor guy did good for himself. i mean that ass that beat him down is a black belt and still got knocked a number of times. worthless.

i wonder if they are going to do something about this video knowing that the guy was mentally challenged

j
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 09:32 AM
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper

Motorcycle: 2007 CRF250R
Garage
Re: Mentally challenged man beaten by Karate black belt *WARNING: EXTREME VIOLENCE*

I would like to see that guy locked in a room with anderson silva for about 5 minutes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 09:39 AM
Amateur

Motorcycle: 2008 GSX-R 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtfast View Post
I would like to see that guy locked in a room with anderson silva for about 5 minutes.
Seriously for a black belt, he wasn't very good. That mentally challenged man got some good shots on him. Even a kick that knocked him to the ground. I would of fucked him up personally. Disgusting kicking him in the head when he was unable to defend himself. He was going into convulsion or something at the end. Wouldn't be surprised if he died with the lack of treatment.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:15 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2001 GSX-R 1000

The reports said he did die...
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:17 AM
Amateur

I noticed but you can't believe everything you read. I'm surprised youtube would keep that up there if it were true. And why would this guy post this video on the internet? Fuckin' idiot.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:19 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike

we dont know that he didnt go to jail already for it....... if he did, he cant be tried for it again.

If the dude died and he did NOT go to jail for it, there is no statute of limitations on murder.

but if he was jsut beat up real bad, I bet there is a statute of limitations on assault etc...... so I bet nothing would happen.

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Expert

Motorcycle: '04 GSXR 1000, '88 Kawasaki Tecate-4

here is another video pulled from Bobby J. Blythe's YouTube channel before he shut it down.. Seems to have been shot from around the same time of the beating video...Basically it's BJB saying "if anyone comes in this domain, they're fair game." He also makes reference to a high up in the local law enforcement (someone named Lee) and even makes a note of the maximum amount of time you'll serve if you get into a serious altercation in his dojo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRVBi...layer_embedded
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Chubby Chaser

Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR-1000 (track), 2006 GSXR-600 (track/race)

Mr. Miyagi: Karate for defense only.

Daniel LaRusso: That's not what these guys are taught.

Mr. Miyagi: Hai - can see. No such thing as bad student, only bad teacher. Teacher say, student do.

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike

That is a surprise butsechs pic if I have ever seen one

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Chubby Chaser

Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR-1000 (track), 2006 GSXR-600 (track/race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
That is a surprise butsechs pic if I have ever seen one

Ironically this story happened the same year the Karate Kid movie came out. These guys are obviously the Cobra Kai's. That would mean Bobby J Blythe is Sensei Kreese and the black guy in the white outfit is Johnny and the mentally handicapped man was Daniel-san. (notice that their costumes are reversed, in the movie it was the other way around)........weird

Last edited by SPL170db; 08-27-2009 at 10:57 AM.
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Amateur

Karate Kid was the shit.
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 06:56 PM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: K3 600.. K7 750.. 09 R1

Lame ass black belt... So much for pride & discipline.
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:31 PM
PM me for Brotection

Motorcycle: 01 996 & 06 Monster S2R

That just seemed wrong to me. And somebody really should have stopped that before it got to the head stomping. There just was no honor in that, from the way the physical fighting started to the way it finished.

If that guy really died, I'm sure there's a case about him somewhere, be it a death investigation, missing person, etc. That video could easily be enough for the case to be re-opened, subpoenas issued, maybe even charges filed, etc.

I'm guessing he knows that the statute of limitations has expired for sure, and figures it's OK to let out now.

The statue of limitations varies by state, wtih the only constant being that there is no statue of limitations for 1st degree murder. That's certainly not murder one there, but it'd definitely be manslaughter without a doubt.

I'm assuming the 25 year wait has something to do with a civil wrongful death suit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP GRIZZ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 05:00 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: k7 gsxr 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtfast View Post
why give him to Anderson Silva.. I'd LOVE 5 min's with that dude myself.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 11:12 PM
Amateur

Motorcycle: 03 GSX-R1000

Bobby Joe Blythe

Address:
989 Robin Court
Hanford, CA 93230

Home: 559-584-9315
Fax: 559-584-2005
Cell: 559-381-3617

there go set him straight, found this off google sure its fake
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 11:38 PM
Moose Knuckle Racing!

Motorcycle: GSXR750k8

That is messed up. How could you beat someone to death for no reason. Well there was a reason but not a very good one. Stupid people in this world.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 10:24 PM
Expert

Motorcycle: '07 GsX-R 1000 Blk/Org

drag him out the back door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf.... these assholes get the pyrivlage to lean great fighting skills and they use it for this....WOW
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Wants Robert Pattinson to explore his Twilight Starfish

Motorcycle: 06 kws gsxr 1143 stroker track, 11 gsxr 600 street, 09 drz400sm street/dirt

but the black belt had no fighting skills. in fact he took a few good hits from that guy. a monkey in a gi can fuck him up

j
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode