If this is true...Brix will be shat! - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even

Motorcycle: Bugman approved k6 silver n grey gixxer thou
If this is true...Brix will be shat!

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/Story%2000651.html

BOMBSHELL: Couture vs Fedor at UFC 100 possible?

Rumour has it the UFC could be about to sign WAMMA champion, Fedor Emelianenko to a one fight contract to face former UFC heavyweight champion and UFC “Hall of Famer” Randy Couture at UFC 100 on July 11th in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The snippet of information comes from both Kevin Iole and Steve Cofield of Yahoo! Sports, two of the most in the know MMA writers in the game. Both men, who are close to Couture, agreed that he doesn’t want o be a part of UFC 99, nor is he keen to face returning Croatian, Mirko Crocop.

Iole then revealed that St. Pierre vs Alves is unlikely to be the main event for the 100 show and knows, after talking with UFC President, Dana White, they are working on it being the biggest fight card in history.

Both men went on to say that Couture has been approached about his next opponent and said that it’s a big one. Iole then commented: “Is it possible that Randy could be fighting 'you know who' at UFC 100?” He then clarified that "you know who" is the Russian.

The pair went onto discuss and I would agree that fighting Couture now wouldn’t be a big deal for the UFC as things stand. He is no longer the promotions champion and if Fedor was to win, the UFC could brush it off as he didn’t beat their top guy. If Couture was to win however, the UFC would say they have been right all along.

Now, Iole said several times that he’s just speculating & no one's told him this, but he’s more tapped into the UFC than any MMA writer, that’s why he gets hated on so much. If he’s mentioning this, then it’s at least being discussed.

By Michael Pepper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Professional Baby Maker

Motorcycle: JenJen750
Re: If this is true...Brix will be shat!

wow, if that does happen that'd be insane. I was hoping to take my two best-men to UFC100 already.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Track Day Winner

Motorcycle: 2003 gsxr 600

it took fedor less than a minute to beat sylvia and it took couture 5 rounds. fedor just knocked arlovski the fuck out. why do think couture would be any different than these two. fedor is the man!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2000 Hayabusa- sold Now rocking the 2004 Fatboy

I would love to see that match
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 04:03 PM
...just like sex with Shane

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 750 (street), 2007 GSXR 750 (track) 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S

I highly doubt its going to happen. I am hearing Couture vs. Nogueira for UFC 101.

http://www.cagepotato.com/couture-vs...likely-ufc-101
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode