oil leak engine smoke - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
Squid

oil leak engine smoke

I am new to this site so bear with me while i get familiar with everything. I have a problem and i need some help, I recently bought a 01 gsxr 750, with lots of extras, it has a carbon fiber yoshi exhaust on it, it is bolt on and it has a full yoshi pipe from the motor back. I noticed a little bit of oil leaking from where the muffler bolts up to the pipe flange. Is this normal and what can i do to fix it? then it started smoking a little, thin white smoke, and you can see small amounts of oil at the end of the pipe. what could be causing this? I did get the pipe from a guy that had the same bike but he blowed is motor, but i dont think there should still be oil in the pipe. please help and any advice is appreciated, thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode