Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Help!!! Map for my shorty....

922 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  bigend 
#1 ·
Please help. I just bought a yoshi short can exhaust (slip on) for my K6 and i cant find any maps for my PC. Please help me find one... Thankz

#6 ·
While I don't have the Map answer, I have a 06 1000 and have been looking for a nice short pipe that is both light and quiet. I will prob go with a full system. Any thoughts? I have been leaning toward the TiForce titanium with a 15" can.

Let me know what you think,

M

#7 ·
SPL170db said:
Running a EU map on a US spec ECU is not a good idea for him (assuming he's in the US from his slang) due to the differences in fuel quality.

I assume the euro bikes have a different ECU? The powere commander is adding fuel to the original program of the ECU. I would assume running a euro map you would be adding or taking away the wrong amount of fuel for a US spec bike. If you look on the Powercommander website for the K5 1000 the US maps are numbered 325-100 series and the euro maps are 325-500 series.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.