Someone Please Drown this POS : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Anything Goes

Old 11-02-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher

Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Someone Please Drown this POS

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/0...iref=allsearch

So fucked up and so sad I heard it yesterday morning and every time I see it on the news I get more pissed
93goatfucker04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2012, 10:25 AM   #2
Fiddy_Ryder
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.

Re: Someone Please Drown this POS

with two kids of my own, this turns my stomach upside down. If he did turn them a way, i hope some smashes his head in with a ball peen hammer.
Fiddy_Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #3
dylanjacobus
Club Racer

Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000

I hadn't heard this yet. He is now one hated man. Did anyone hear what he said on AC?
dylanjacobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #4
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher

No shit. In the video the reported calls him out on his story not matching his police report. Hes obviously lying in the video. The interview with him just makes me so pissed.

He didnt let the people in and then sayd "theres nothing I could do" then goes on to say "well... they shouldnt have been out there"

I hope he dies
Old 11-02-2012, 10:32 AM   #5
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanjacobus View Post
I hadn't heard this yet. He is now one hated man. Did anyone hear what he said on AC?
Yeah. This video clip isnt the entire interview with him, its a few segments spliced together. In the interview he completely dismisses that he was the cause and says it was those people fault they were outside

This was the most complete online report I found in a quick search
Old 11-02-2012, 10:32 AM   #6
le skid
!##NULL##!

That can't be. If it is, a ball peen hammer would be too good for him. It won't take long before someone does something apprpriate to the POS.
le skid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #7
98srad6
gixxersixxerman

Motorcycle: 2011 GSXR 750
I seem to be alone on this.. but everyone seems to focus on this guy and nit the mother of the children that let them ho or that had them out there in the first place.. it wasn't like she didn't know the storm was coming.. and I don't know about y'all.. but I wouldn't let my kids go.. I would've been found right along with them..

Just saying the actions of the woman is the reason her kids are no longer here.. not the man

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Motorcycle.com App

Yosh. frame sliders, fender eleminator, swingarm spools. Crg levers, Piaa lights, Akrapovic full exhaust, Bazzaz ZFI-QS, Z-AFM, Zero Gravity corsa windscreen, BMC filter, 16t front sprocket, Stomp grip pads, Spiegler black lines, Carbone SBK5 pads, D3 Grips, Coolest mod.... the Motomummy reservoir sock
98srad6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #8
dylanjacobus
Club Racer

Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98srad6 View Post
I seem to be alone on this.. but everyone seems to focus on this guy and nit the mother of the children that let them ho or that had them out there in the first place.. it wasn't like she didn't know the storm was coming.. and I don't know about y'all.. but I wouldn't let my kids go.. I would've been found right along with them..

Just saying the actions of the woman is the reason her kids are no longer here.. not the man

Maybe the mom was driving to a safer place? A hole in the road caused her to wreck. She knew that if she stayed in the car there was a possibility they would die. She grabbed her kids and ran to this guys house to get inside. He refused. After that she lost her kids.

Dude will burn in hell.
dylanjacobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #9
Kentucky Fried Cholo
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?

Motorcycle: 06 gsxr 1000

What about going to another neighbor? i doubt that this guy was the only one that lived on that block

Sucks for the kids though RIP.
Kentucky Fried Cholo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #10
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher

Quote:

seriously??? You say it like she just tossed her kids into the water. She didnt just "let them go" she was hanging onto them and herself for a long time and the current pulled them away. There isnt documentation of how it exactly happened, but I guarantee she didnt just give up her kids. Im sure she was fighting with everything she had.

The simply fact is that this assfuck could have easily let them in and saved three lives. Instead he made no effort. In fact, he made effort to make sure they didnt get in. How is it her fault more than his
Old 11-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #11
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dick View Post
What about going to another neighbor? i doubt that this guy was the only one that lived on that block

Sucks for the kids though RIP.
In the TV segment I saw, she went from a the car, to hang onto a tree and then was able to make her way to this guys patio. Its like a 2nd story patio attached to this guys place. Im guessing that once she got onto that she didnt want to risk going back into the water to try a different house. I wouldnt
Old 11-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #12
!ThatGuy!
Lifetime Premium

Quote:

While I agree that the woman should not have been out there in the first place, it does not take away from the fact that this guy is a complete piece of shit. He had every chance to save a woman and two children from peril and blatantly chose not to. I mean if flood waters swept the kids away, then the guy was obviously aware of how dangerous the situation was and the possibility of something horrible happening to anyone outside. Yet he still turned down a WOMAN AND TWO CHILDREN! I mean how fucking difficult would it be to just let them in for say a night or two? Really!?

EDIT: but if they were my kids, my ass would have jumped into the water to try to find and save them
CCS-#418......Best Lap: VIR N-1.40.8 NJMP-? Summit-1.21.0 Roebling- ?CMP-?

Support: Lingo Networks, Sharkskinz, No Agenda Racing, DC-MOTO.NET, AMSOIL, Leo Vince
!ThatGuy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #13
98srad6
gixxersixxerman

Yeah Seriously .. like the story say she some how made it.. I'm saying no matter what I wouldn't be standing here if my kids wasn't either.. yes its her fault in my eyes.. she should've been gone well before that storm hit.. I don't give a fuck what no ones else says or thanks in my eyes 100% her fault for her kids.. but its today's way of thinking.. everyone else's fault except the parent who put the kids in the situation

Old 11-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #14
le skid
!##NULL##!

Quote:

in '92, TWO friends of mine died when their jeep got stuck in the spring flooding on the south castor river near Ottawa. Two full grown men, both swept away by flood waters.

I wouldn't pass judgement on the mom. It's already tragic enough.

The asshole says 'they should have been out there' and yet he LEFT them out there.

his judgement cometh and that right soon
le skid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #15
98srad6
gixxersixxerman

I haven't seen anything but that news article.. and it doesn't say anything about water first hand or anything.. makes it sound like her truck got damaged and she walked to a house and then a wave came.. nothing about second story waters or anything.. I'm not saying I wouldn't let them in.. I would no doubt.. and if this dude was watching a mother and children in flood waters and did nothing I agree he is a piece of shit.. but it still cones down to the mother that brought them out there in the first place..

Yosh. frame sliders, fender eleminator, swingarm spools. Crg levers, Piaa lights, Akrapovic full exhaust, Bazzaz ZFI-QS, Z-AFM, Zero Gravity corsa windscreen, BMC filter, 16t front sprocket, Stomp grip pads, Spiegler black lines, Carbone SBK5 pads, D3 Grips, Coolest mod.... the Motomummy reservoir sock
Old 11-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #16
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher

Quote:
Yeah Seriously .. like the story say she some how made it.. I'm saying no matter what I wouldn't be standing here if my kids wasn't either.. yes its her fault in my eyes.. she should've been gone well before that storm hit.. I don't give a fuck what no ones else says or thanks in my eyes 100% her fault for her kids.. but its today's way of thinking.. everyone else's fault except the parent who put the kids in the situation

Todays way of thinking You mean the thought that if you have the chance to save a woman and two children you should do it??? Yeah, its weird what society expects these days
Old 11-02-2012, 11:07 AM   #17
98srad6
gixxersixxerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by le skid View Post
in '92, TWO friends of mine died when their jeep got stuck in the spring flooding on the south castor river near Ottawa. Two full grown men, both swept away by flood waters.

I wouldn't pass judgement on the mom. It's already tragic enough.

The asshole says 'they should have been out there' and yet he LEFT them out there.

his judgement cometh and that right soon
I've been stuck in a strong current river once and can't beloved how strong something like this could be.. I saying if my kids slipped from my hands.. if be right in that current with them till I was dead to.. not holding on to anything watching them slip away.. I feel for the mother and the kids that lost their life.. I'm not trying to be an asshole.. I just see everything pointing to this guy like its 100% his fault and not the mother and I don't believe its right

Old 11-02-2012, 11:08 AM   #18
98srad6
gixxersixxerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
Todays way of thinking You mean the thought that if you have the chance to save a woman and two children you should do it??? Yeah, its weird what society expects these days
No that its his fault and not hers..

Old 11-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #19
98srad6
gixxersixxerman

I reread the story again and again.. nothing in that piece says anything but she went to a guys house.. he said no.. nothing about danger at that point or anything.. that after a wave came through.. it doesn't make it sound like there was any danger at that point to save them from.. just after.. it seems like I don't know the whole story to this..

Old 11-02-2012, 11:19 AM   #20
Kentucky Fried Cholo
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?

Motorcycle: 06 gsxr 1000

Quote:
I reread the story again and again.. nothing in that piece says anything but she went to a guys house.. he said no.. nothing about danger at that point or anything.. that after a wave came through.. it doesn't make it sound like there was any danger at that point to save them from.. just after.. it seems like I don't know the whole story to this..

It sounds like he is getting info from different sources not just what he cited. He mentioned in his first post that he heard about it a few days ago.
Kentucky Fried Cholo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement