Black 07 GSXR 600 STOLEN- Mission Hill, Boston MA : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > General Bike Talk

Old 04-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
ryan28367
Novice

Motorcycle: 07 GSXR 600
Black 07 GSXR 600 STOLEN- Mission Hill, Boston MA

Hey guys, so I got home from work today and my baby was gone I went straight to the police filed the report today and hopefully I get something but I doubt I will. I feel so helpless and do not know what else I can do. I just got her about month ago and put around 500$ worth of parts into it this weekend. If anyone lives in Boston, please keep an eye out for me. I would greatly appreciate any help. It was stolen on Sunday April 22 between 11 PM and 8 AM on Monday (today) in the Mission Hill Area.

Massachusetts License Plate
VIN: JS1GN7DA872101498
Carbon Fiber Levers
Black Zero Gravity Windscreen
Jardine GP-1 Slip On
BRAND NEW BAZZAZ Zfi & Z-AFM in the trunk
BMC Filter
And of course Motomummy brake reservoir sock

Please Guys, any help would be great it hasn't even been 1 day yet and Im dieing, the bike is all black with NO graphics or GSXR logos.

Thanks for any help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (38.3 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg sull gsxr2.jpg (85.1 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg sull gsxr3.jpg (91.4 KB, 142 views)
ryan28367 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain

Re: Black 07 GSXR 600 STOLEN- Mission Hill, Boston MA

Was it left on the side of your place or was it in a garage?
Ironhead401 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #3
ryan28367
Novice

Unfortunately I had no where else to keep besides the back of my apartment. But believe it or not, it can barely be seen from the street. It is always covered and always has a disc lock on it. And it was absolutely pouring last night. Someone went through a hassle for this
Old 04-23-2012, 10:08 PM   #4
jahlov420
Rookie

Motorcycle: 2006 gsxr 600

sorry to hear...that really sucks
jahlov420 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #5
6spd
!##NULL##!

for the next 2 weeks I would check the local sportbike groups or hangouts because somebody knows something.

dam punks!
6spd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2012, 10:50 PM   #6
NastyNate
Novice

Motorcycle: 2003 GSXR 600

arghh i can't believe this! how could someone just go steal a bike?? a guy i work with who

lives in boston was recently telling me how he went out to dinner and left his bike in the driveway, came back and it was gone.

he received a check from insurance 4months later...hope it turns up for ya broseph!
NastyNate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #7
zinda
Rookie

Motorcycle: 05 gsxr 750 (track only)

Good luck on getting it back, but odds are you will never see any part of that bike again. Have you talked to neighbors? Have you seen any vehicles in your area that don't belong? I would love to just put a bike chained up somewhere out in the open, and have a nice spot on my roof in a chair with a 12 pack pluckin off .223 rounds. What a field day that would be.
zinda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
ryan28367
Novice

Ugh believe me I know if could find the low life prick that did this I would snap both his legs. I just dont understand how you could actually go steal a bike. Get a job and buy your own.

6spd I am going to start with some of the shops around town but, I do not know many of the groups in this area.

Insurance....thats a no go due to the fact I do not have theft covered in my policy.

Neighbors.....check. They didnt see as thing, I assume it was pretty damn late when they came. I just dont know what else to do. I am losing mind knowing theres nothing else I can do. But thanks for the support.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #9
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan28367 View Post
Unfortunately I had no where else to keep besides the back of my apartment. But believe it or not, it can barely be seen from the street. It is always covered and always has a disc lock on it. And it was absolutely pouring last night. Someone went through a hassle for this
I don't think it was a crime of opportunity, meaning they happen to walk by, see the bike and steal it. Seems the people who stole it, knew you already had the bike either by seeing you riding in and out of your place or someone that lives near you told them. And I know you know this, but WTF not having theft insurance and leaving your bike outside? C'mon man.
Ironhead401 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 05:38 AM   #10
jnilla
Back Marker

Motorcycle: 09 GSX-R750

Sorry to hear that bro.....talk about a shitty deal. Having no theft coverage is a real kick in the balls. I hope you're one of the lucky few who gets it back, I wouldn't count on it though.
jnilla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 07:15 AM   #11
08 black 1000
Rookie

Motorcycle: k8 1000 stolen,k7 1000,2005 Honda CRF450

i know how you feel i had my bike stolen last yr. Best thing you can do is start looking for a replacement to get over it. good luck
08 black 1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 07:33 AM   #12
Blue Smoke
Squid

Motorcycle: 03 GSX-R 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan28367 View Post
Ugh believe me I know if could find the low life prick that did this I would snap both his legs. I just dont understand how you could actually go steal a bike. Get a job and buy your own.

6spd I am going to start with some of the shops around town but, I do not know many of the groups in this area.

Insurance....thats a no go due to the fact I do not have theft covered in my policy.

Neighbors.....check. They didn't see as thing, I assume it was pretty damn late when they came. I just don't know what else to do. I am losing mind knowing there's nothing else I can do. But thanks for the support.
I'm sorry to hear about your bike dude, but it should be covered under your comprehensive coverage (if you have it). Good luck on finding some kind of leads.
Blue Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #13
Bagherra
He Who Touches Himself

Motorcycle: 2K2 GSXR750 Y&B, 2006 GSXR1000 R&B

Sucks..
Bagherra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #14
robbversion1
Back Marker

Motorcycle: 2012 Gsxr 600

I'm with ironhead on this one. I wouldnt be surprised if someone happened to see you ride your bike back there and picked a time when they knew u wouldnt be around.
robbversion1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 04:13 PM   #15
kaoss_11
Rookie

Motorcycle: GSXR DUH!

depending on the person who stole your bike there is honestly no point in searching for it, just wait for your check from insurance.

the bike is already in pieces being parted out on ebay and craigslist or they have stamped new vin numbers on the neck which take a few mins
kaoss_11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #16
boston_gixaa
Novice

Motorcycle: k8 600 black

i live in boston ill keep a look out for u man. I thought my bike was safe outside my house with the disk lock but i guess not. they did it on a rainy day because they would be heard less and also the visibility is lower. i dont have comprehensive either and if this happened i would go off.
boston_gixaa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 04:25 PM   #17
JetBlast
Viking Fan Club Merchandise Manager

that blows man. full coverage insurance on it? that is your only weapon against theft.

i lived in apartments for at least 3 years and parked my bikes on the back patio to include my KTM RC8. never had 1 issue. i threw a bike cover on it and the bike looked like a grill. now i am moved into a house and my bike is now in a garage. knowing me, it will be stolen out of a garage because that is the latest trend in my area.

my new neighbor rode a classic harley. 3 months ago, the russian mafia stole his bike and shipped it to europe. from what he told me, they were mailing him photos of his bike being shipped off and there was nothing the law could do. it was like they were taunting him! i dont think it was emails though. i think they sent actual photos to his house because they knew where he lived because they jacked the bike out of his garage.
JetBlast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 05:21 PM   #18
tmb1212
Novice

thieves..hate em ..had a couple of quads stolen once.. thaught id never see them again..found them a month later and had the sob arrested. Ya never know if ull find your stolen shit again, some thieves are just plain dumb, and get caught. Hopin this is the case for what has happened to you..makes my friggin skin crawl thinking bout stolen shit
tmb1212 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 05:43 PM   #19
ryan28367
Novice

Ya thanks guys...no comprehensive coverage, which means no check, just a $ 7000 loss. Im absolutely losing my mind though. I just can even wrap my head around it and its only been 2 days. I go out after work everyday and look where it was and just stare...worst feeling in the world.

BostonGixxa- thanks for the help man, tell are you friends to keep a look out for it to. Any amount of help would be great. And I would be real careful with just a disc lock, cause I thought mine would be fine. Always covered, always locked and hard to see from the street.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:55 PM   #20
kaoss_11
Rookie

Motorcycle: GSXR DUH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
that blows man. full coverage insurance on it? that is your only weapon against theft.

i lived in apartments for at least 3 years and parked my bikes on the back patio to include my KTM RC8. never had 1 issue. i threw a bike cover on it and the bike looked like a grill. now i am moved into a house and my bike is now in a garage. knowing me, it will be stolen out of a garage because that is the latest trend in my area.

my new neighbor rode a classic harley. 3 months ago, the russian mafia stole his bike and shipped it to europe. from what he told me, they were mailing him photos of his bike being shipped off and there was nothing the law could do. it was like they were taunting him! i dont think it was emails though. i think they sent actual photos to his house because they knew where he lived because they jacked the bike out of his garage.

i think he had more going on then he told you sir
kaoss_11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in