Well I wasn't expecting that! : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > GixxerGirls

Old 02-25-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
lxiii
Novice

Motorcycle: 2011 Ducati Monster 796
Well I wasn't expecting that!

Hey ladies. So I know that when I am riding around I get some funny reactions from people sometimes, so I am sure that the rest of you ladies have some good stories. So lets hear em!!
lxiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
Samantha750

Motorcycle: Two wheels and goes VROOM, VROOM
Re: Well I wasn't expecting that!

I have nothing, I must give off a "Bitch" vibe as no one ever approaches me or tries to speak with me. The closest was one day riding with a friend and as we were getting off the bikes, a guy asked him why I rode a faster bike than he did. He was honest and replied "She likes to go faster than I do." Come to think of it, one time I was sitting in a parking lot on the phone when a couple drove by and I hear her say "NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, A GIRL RIDING HER OWN BIKE!" I do get a lot of waves and thumbs up from ladies if they notice me and some guys just stare. 98% of Harleys will return a wave but not another female rider, just a dirty look.

Download your free service manual- http://www.servicemanualsgsxr.com/
Samantha750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #3
Krinx
Squid

Motorcycle: '11 GSXR 600

I don't get a lot of nonsense but a friend of mine has almost been run off the road by some dipsh!t staring at her.

The only real incident I had, I didn't really even notice. My husband and I were riding and this guy on a bike (IDK what, I wasn't looking too hard) got in behind us. It was in town, so I thought maybe he was just packing in for safety. At one point the hubs slowed down & got behind me - which was totally not the norm, at the time I had a CBR250R & he a CBR1000RR, so he was always in front LOL- in kind of a dramatic fashion. The next thing I knew the other guy was gone. We got home and I asked about it, evidently he was behind me trying to get my attention. The mirrors on the 250 sucked, I was constantly having to adjust them, so I didn't see him other than to know where he was positioned. But, it must have been bad enough if it pissed off my otherwise docile husband.
Krinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:59 AM   #4
devilchild
Novice

Motorcycle: 2008 GSXR 600

hahah I know the running off the road feeling! People sometimes forget that theyre still staring and driving at the same time.

Otherwise, I have a lot of stories. I just smile and go about my business. Mainly little kids will hang out the car window to wave and I just wave back. Ive had guys try to give me their number at a stop light, which i have headphones in and they dont understand i cant hear them LOL
devilchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:26 PM   #5
Sherron
Novice

Motorcycle: 08 Gsxr 600

I just get people who stare, or women who give a thumbs up. Nothing spectacular, but then again I'm decked out in all black and white gear I don't have any pink gear. So they probably think I'm some little ass dude. :P
Sherron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:23 AM   #6
cburgess594
Squid

Motorcycle: BMW KI200LT

I just ignore them and go fast a while to get away...
cburgess594 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:38 AM   #7
Princess Sparkly Britches Glitta Nail Potty Mouth
Rhinestone Cowgirl

Princess Sparkly Britches Glitta Nail Potty Mouth's Avatar

I get hit on by men and women when I'm riding. The women should really look at the pink GSX-R decals - it's a clue....dummies!

Last edited by Princess Sparkly Britches Glitta Nail Potty Mouth; 04-25-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Princess Sparkly Britches Glitta Nail Potty Mouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #8
6spd
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitsVtec View Post
I get hit on by men and women when I'm riding. The women should really look at the pink GSX-R decals - it's a clue....dummies!
you mean to say the women are thinking you are a man?

That is funny because that means women don't care how ugly I am (when in gear) as long I ride a bike they will come.

When I get looked at, I just look back like a crazy person and then they quit.
6spd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #9
Princess Sparkly Britches Glitta Nail Potty Mouth
Rhinestone Cowgirl

Princess Sparkly Britches Glitta Nail Potty Mouth's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spd View Post
you mean to say the women are thinking you are a man?
My latest girl incident was about 2 months ago. I was riding home and this car behind me was flashing me like crazy. Assuming something was wrong, I pulled over and the car pulled along side me and girls were screaming and waving at me like idiots!

I generally get the thumbs up from dudes and some women, but I was once approached by a guy at a traffic light who handed me a piece of paper that said "want to take me for a ride sometime" with his number on it.
Princess Sparkly Britches Glitta Nail Potty Mouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:26 AM   #10
AshleyGsxr
Novice

most people just stare. girls wont wave back to me
AshleyGsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #11
yup
Douchebag with false sense of racial superiority

Motorcycle: k5 600

this may not be directed towards me... but when i go on rides with my gf (she on her 250), she gets a lot of looks. the staring thing is i think what bothers me the most.

like telling a child "it's rude to stare," adult men seem to forget all about it when it comes to females on bikes.

a side story of one of my sightings of a girl on an r6. wore short shorts & heels. no jacket. you can guess as to what my comment would've been... but if you can't, i'd like to hear your thoughts on said r6 girl.

"serious is for real for serious." -resident captain justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBayne View Post
the forum is blessed to have you here. your insight is boundless.
tanks bro
yup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #12
Samantha750

Motorcycle: Two wheels and goes VROOM, VROOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxiii View Post
Hey ladies. So I know that when I am riding around I get some funny reactions from people sometimes, so I am sure that the rest of you ladies have some good stories. So lets hear em!!
Well, how about you? Your thread and you haven't even chimed in.

Samantha750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:09 AM   #13
cburgess594
Squid

Motorcycle: BMW KI200LT

I don't give a dumb, so it ain't funny :0)
cburgess594 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:50 AM   #14
AZDaisy
Squid

Motorcycle: '06 GSXR-600

No joke I had a chick try to get on the back of my bike and start rubbing up on me and snuggling. I know some chicks like to use other chicks for that poser lesbo scene to rile up their boyfriends but I usually let them know that my girlfriend probably wouldn't appreciate it

neither would my boyfriend. Oh SNAP!

Seriously though, the weird attention from women touching me or even hugging me is a little flattering but still I don't like being femme-handled. Okay maybe I do. At the track I appreciate it far more. If I am making a video or something and people want to ask what it is for then I will elaborate. It's funny. I get some fairly radical stares and attention. had a man follow me all the way how. Creepy.
AZDaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #15
gixxy600
Squid

Motorcycle: 07 gsxr 600

I pretty much just get long looks from the guys & some chics. I am friends with all the girls that ride in my area, so they are never an issue.
I do get guys, that are in there cars, drive up right beside me making gestures...lol.....I just ride off ignoring them.
gixxy600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #16
aqua
Squid

Motorcycle: 07 GSXR 1000 yellow/black

We stopped for fuel, and one guy started staring at the bike and says oh I got one just like that, nice 750...one of the guys I was with says..Ummm buddy that's a 1000, his jaw dropped, and said you drive a 1000? My friend says, yup, she doesn't ride like a chick, and someday you'll have balls enough to get a big boy bike...the look on his face...PRICELESS!! LOL

Another time me and a friend of mine (another girl) were stopped at the store, taking a quick break, and some guy pulls up in a SUV, yapping on his cell, and stops dead in his tracks and says to whoever he was talking to "Holy shit 2 chicks on bikes!" Then proceeds to ask to take our pic and text it to whoever he was talking too lol..(I was on my 1000, and she was on her hubby's ZX14!)

07 GSX-R 1000
aqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #17
K11Gixxerchick
Squid

Motorcycle: 2011 Suzuki GSX-R 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxy600 View Post
I pretty much just get long looks from the guys & some chics. I am friends with all the girls that ride in my area, so they are never an issue.
I do get guys, that are in there cars, drive up right beside me making gestures...lol.....I just ride off ignoring them.
Ha I get the hand gestures too. I do it right back to them. I like the shock factor

Sent from my DROID3 using Motorcycle.com Free App
K11Gixxerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:26 AM   #18
THE_AUGUST_FOX
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: 01 GsxR 750 Classic W&B color ~
lxiii ? What kind of reactions are u getting ? lol..

Daisy > Sometimes people R
simply broken inside, looking
for something to cling to, which
makes them do things like u just
described to get attention.. LOL ~

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Motorcycle.com Free App

Last edited by THE_AUGUST_FOX; 11-17-2012 at 06:06 AM.
THE_AUGUST_FOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:09 AM   #19
Aria
Novice

Motorcycle: 2007 GSX-R600

There's been too many times where I pull up to a gas station, and there's some younger guy not far from where Im at (gasing up) and right away their face lights and up and they start making comments. Not bad ones... just the usual 'damn thats hot!' blah blah.
But quite often, these younger guys also add on "Take me for a ride!!"
Hahaha... I will never not laugh at that!
I always tell them "Nope! You wouldn't be able to handle it"
Aria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:23 PM   #20
Arya
Squid

Motorcycle: 2000 GSXR 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria View Post
There's been too many times where I pull up to a gas station, and there's some younger guy not far from where Im at (gasing up) and right away their face lights and up and they start making comments. Not bad ones... just the usual 'damn thats hot!' blah blah.
But quite often, these younger guys also add on "Take me for a ride!!"
Hahaha... I will never not laugh at that!
I always tell them "Nope! You wouldn't be able to handle it"
Sounds like something I'd say. I haven't had the opportunity to experience THIS particular situation yet, but in similar situations (guy to girl mentality) I've told them, "I would break you."
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement